Hey Sup Forums. I was hoping that someone with technical knowledge could help me out

Hey Sup Forums. I was hoping that someone with technical knowledge could help me out.

A while back an HDD of mine started acting up. It wouldn't allow me to boot my pc as long as it was connected. It just had some junk on it, so I disconnected it and went on with my life.

My question is: can I format this HDD? It's worth noting that my PC will boot in safe mode while the HDD is attached.

SUCC

I am not gay

Ofc you can format it. U might wanna check it for errors with some tools (check google) to see if u can actually re-use it. Remember that a format will delete all ur shit.

I am not a homosexual

I'm okay with that. Since I'm a fucking idiot with computers, could you give me a tip on how to format it?

I, a male member of the homosapiens species am not sexually aroused by the same type of recreative organs as mine

What the fuck is happening with this thread?

If u can get into safemode, u can format it in there. Otherwise make a bootable disk using windows and start that up.

A microwave is your best bet without connecting it. 10 seconds or so should be enough to reset it fully without damaging anything.

Source: Geek Squad employee

It has human imuno-deficency virus

Alright, thanks for the help man. I'll see how far I get.

"Fucking idiot" != "complete retard".

AaaaaAAaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA!!AAAAAAAAA!!

Don't lie, you complete retard.

You are probably homosexual hahha

TREES ARE NICE

Don't insult me or i will hang myself with a belt

Shut the fuck up, friend.
Don't ever say something like this again, bro you heard me, pal?

Use magnet faggot. Do it!

Ah, another retard, lining up to affirm his own retardation.

Is it hard being a retard, retard? Do you tard everything you do? Do you make coffee like a retard? Eat like a retard? Do you walk, talk and sleep like a retard?

Of course you do. You're retarded.

learn to google?

or if just want data gone.. hammer that thing.