Whats /b smoking tonight?

whats /b smoking tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjWsvLc7AQo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drugs are bad

Hilarum

I'm smoking that holy smoke because Jesus loves me, you sinner. You can smoke your devil's lettuce in purgatory!

Ahh that was fucking lame. I'm smoking purpleberry kush mixed with golden goat

I'm sorry, I'll leave...

CRACK

unexpected comments lol

something for you guys to listen to while you enjoy your trees

youtube.com/watch?v=UjWsvLc7AQo&feature=youtu.be

smoking some cali orange kush with DMT, bumps of Isopropylphenidate, and a 20ug microdose of fine lsd not coarse.

kief from gorilla glue

wax like every night.

Why do people waste weed like this?

$100 of wax in a blunt you'll finish in under an hour and will get you waaaay less fucked up than if you just dabbed that shit on a rig.

Going to pick up an eighth of Sour Diesel later. Bought a new grinder that I'm pretty excited to use.

Damn dude, happy flight.

Hey user, I was actually reading up and pricing out some Gorilla Glue seeds. How is it m8? Good weed? Strong? Just your 2 cents will equal dollars to me

gorilla glue is really good part of my top 5 favorite strans in potency and smoothness

mmkay

Lemon kush

clean your shit ffs

The words smoothness sold me. I'll take your word for it. I'll pick up some Gorilla seeds when I get my growing area situated. Thanks Sup Forumsro

if you inhale through that shitty roach you would get a mouthful of weed

fuck you nigger it's good reclaim

im eating smonking wed and seroquel Xd

that looks terrible tbh

Tonight, my dude had some Alien OG Kush in his stash. Grabbed a gram of that. Durban poison FTW

Just picked up an ounce of Noname it's 6/10 though

kay

Probably res because I'm a feign

VALLEY OG

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo o o o o

mmmk

Im vaping lemon kush in an iolite original with a healthy sprinkling of scuff on top

pretty fucking baked

please recommend music, preferably something with huge slow bass

nice sound

people that make joint like this make me mad
is wasteful

paper

friend brought acapulco last night, rolled a blunt and him and i smoked half of it

then we drove to the beach and just stared at the moon for 3 hours and listened to the one station that wasn't 80% static

good times

Was actually about to load another bowl. Blue Dream, Ken's Kush, Cotton Candy Kush, Headband, or a mixture of them all straight from the keef drawer. Dubs Decides.

I'm smoking a sweet hybrid, Deep fucking mind warp and a mellow relaxed vibe. Watching The 70's Show, surfing b/

Im smoking this man

why should I spoil that good stuff by burning it and by doing it also destroying my health? I vaporize of course

someone from Berlin who sells?

Nothing

Girl scout cookies shatter. Good stuff.

You're an extra kind of faggot aren't you? You forgot to mention you're a vegan who like to smell their own farts.

There you go m8.
My preferred kit btw

reach, fam