Ask a naughty white girl who is about to have sex with a black guy anything

Ask a naughty white girl who is about to have sex with a black guy anything.

Are you going to use a condom or let him breed you?

prepare for aids

why is there a card in the way? i want a before and after

Did you know he has herpes?

Prove you're actually white

OP here

I'm on the pill so I'm gonna let him cum in me.

if dubs
you get aids

before and after shots op

you'r name is jan?

Post more?

Throw that card and squeeze clit for Sup Forums

OP here

No, he doesn't. He sent me a ton of dick pics and it looks pretty clean to me.

Soooo how much money do you owe your pimp this time?

How do you feel about post-2000 movies to classics from pre-2000? Has the improvement of special effects improved movies overall, or has it created a situation where too much reliance is placed on the visual aspect, detracting from the quality of acting and character development?

burn the coal, pay the toll

Just because he doesn't show visual signs doesn't mean he doesn't have it.

So why do you hate your dad?

Disgusting HIV ridden nigger lover, kys

OP here

I'm not a prostitute.

I'm sorry you have emotional issues.

OP you're pretty retarded that's an ace of diamonds you fucking inept nigger, also beastiality is not allowed gtfo.

OP here

I don't. And plus, he doesn't control my life or my body. My body my choice.

whats the meaning of life?

Who cares?? GTFO!!!

OP here

I don't. Sex makes me feel pretty good and relieves a ton of stress for me.

>51828 ▶
Why on Earth are you fucking a nigger?

why don't you shave your ugly hole?
would not bang / 10

Because he has a big huge cock (based on the pictures he texted me). I wanna try it and see what black cock feels and tastes like.

you would bang anything because you are an ugly neckbeard

this

So you don't hate him, you just enjoy disappointing him?

>18
If you are not going to post moar nudes then GTFO no one cares about you or your shitty life choices. If you want to cry out for help (clearly what this is) just post nudes and everyone will care

spot the italian in this thread

Good luck, we will wait you on a wheel chair :)

who are we kidding, she'll get it anyways

OP here

Why should my decisions in life be based on entirely what my father thinks? If I still wanted to be controlled by him, I'd still live with him, but I don't. I work, pay rent, bills, and groceries. I make my decisions in my life, I'm not a child anymore.

Enjoy your AIDS

share one of the pics

Hey Selena

you have to remember just one thing my dear. Sup Forums is filled with jealous cucks who can't get any so they are picking on you.

nice shoop, look at the 14

We've been had boys.

It's supposed to be the Queen of Spades. Also, let's see his cock

this

Agreed, post more nudes or GTFO

Go fuck yourself, you filthy mudshark whore. Cunts like you will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

Fucking nigger fucker.
Also, good for you :)

That's a black guy's writing style.
That's a shame you use your welfare for prostitutes...

you know I have 3 teachers who still impregnated their wives while she was on the pill, immunity builds. Have fun with your new baby.

So your father was controlling growing up

gg ho

Doesn't mean you should disregard his opinion completely. You should give him a call and ask him what he thinks. He could die tomorrow you know. Call your father, tell him you love him, and you're sorry for being such a nigger-fucking disappointment.

>user is just mad because he isn't about to have sex with a black guy
YOU MAD WHITE BOI?

Hey I've seen this picture before

how did you daddy piss you off?
are your prepared to be marked for life?

Very true

The dosage for "the pill" has decreased dramatically over the years, and immunities build. She will be impregnated anyway, just like my 3 different teachers who impregnated their wives on the pill.
Also: prepare for hybrid vigor motherfuckers, this mullato baby will probably be healthier than all of you inbreds. Have more inter-racial sex, make more immunities to genetic diseases.

>my dear

only thing anyone cares about in this thread is nudes, no nudes are being given
/thread

Hybrid vigor

gr8 b8 m8, i truly appreci8 and r8 a str8 8/8 with no h8

coal burner

im not behind this one, but maybe a few other b8 threads.

How's it feel to know that you'll forever be tainted meat?

Why are you going to fuck a nigger?

couldn't be a jew because they only fuck each other, for the past thousands of years. See
>>Why Jews have such high cases of Irritable Bowel Syndromes, and inbred Africans have such high cases of sickle cell.

Eww good luck with that. Black guys are nasty as fuck. They will fuck whatever with whoever. Trust me I know. I have lots of black friends. They are the most sexual degenerate race. No standards or cares what they stick their dick in. But since the pics look clean you'll be ok kek!! Enjoy that doctors visit when your pee hurts. Males are carriers mostly not the infectees

You can still turn back and save yourself. Remember, once you go black, we don't want you back.

why do you want an std you subhuman piece of trash?

Show us a picture of this nigger cock you want to fuck...

hi erin, how is being a slut?

Traitors are the first to be killed in times of war

cant see aids from dick pics

kill yourself white whore

Matt? Is that you? Or Nick?

Put something in your pussy

lolling at all the nazi tears itt

they get so buttmad and have the most hilarious impotent power fantasies

It's a shoop you stupid faggots. Look at the lack of shadow from the card on her cunt

math

Disgusting race traitor

We know, we just like to perpetuate the newfagness and piss off the nazis. new post time.
/thread

this

From the provided information you haven't seen his dick yet so if he's not there who's holding the camera on this shipped pic

Why do you think we care about what you have to say?

Definitely an improvement. It's opened the doors for more creativity. Doctor strange, star wars, almost every movie wouldn't be able to be half as good as it is thanks to cgi.
There's still a niche for pure acting, and that can still be fulfilled via sitcoms and live plays.

Why?

To fuck bitches

Get rich

Be happy

Solve mysteries and be curious

Find love

Accept death

Have ambitions, dreams, goals

Meh, my wife has let lots of Black guys cum in her over the years and the pill always worked well for her. The drugs are reliable, it's women who aren't. Most women who get pregnant while on the pill have been using it incorrectly and nothing makes white girls forgetful like regular doses of Black cock.

Sounds like you've got daddy issues
This

Gay.

Good eye. I don't really care though I like this thread

I'm 15, will I ever get any puss-puss? No girls in my school like me. I think that 7 inches should be enough!

Oh the amount of cuck bait... carry on and enjoy your fetish user

Why didn't you use the ace of spades?

HERPES SUCKS. caught it from a nigger bitch. she probably fucked a nigger boy and then i got it. stay away from niggers.

cdc.gov has all the actual government statistics on it.

also my jew friend her dad had AIDS after fucking a nigger bitch as well. hes been dead for 5 years.

b&

Wrong card and you are lying. Ace diamonds are whites only.

You wish that was your ex
Kek
Your mom
You deserve it from stooping that low. Degenerate.

Show your holes?