Tell me why millenials are the best generation ever

Tell me why millenials are the best generation ever.

Every generation is shit, every generation is the same

The same how

take your lame ass meme elsewhere fag

Some generations are shittier then others and millennial's are the most self entitled assholes on the planet

Millenials detected
>lame ass meme
Posts lame ass meme

You can go back in history, and see what one generation thinks of the generation that follows it. And guess what? they all think the same thing. The next generation is self entitled, disobedient brats.

I also haven't met a more entitled generation than the baby boomers, imo

I know this is bait, but that "participation trophy " argument is such shit.

Do you really think any millennial GAVE a shit about a participation trophy? Do you think any of them displayed them on their mantle? Come on - everyone saw that participation shit for what it was. No one took it seriously.

And millennials are NOT the worst generation. Baby boomers objectively are. They fucked everything up for the rest of us and now they wont die.

t. 1980's fag - when that shit was first starting out.

How is it not self entitled of your generation to turn their nose up and judge an entire generation?

You're the assholes.

>best generation ever
Literally no one is saying this. I hate it when you old fucks get your granny-panties in a bunch when the harsh reality of being unskilled and uneducated blows up in your faces in the form of being outdone and outclassed by someone half your age.

>your generation is 'entitled!'
>previous generations are kept alive today almost exclusively from entitlements

user for the love of all that is fuck stop believing such stupid ideas. You're better than this. You're smarter than this.

No generation is responsible for anything bad specifically. There are good and bad people in each generation, and saying that millions of people from a specific birth year have one thought process or thing in common that is majorly responsible for anything good or bad that is happening in the world today is ridiculous. Saying, "Oh this generation thinks this way" No, millions of people with endless variations in personalities and characteristics are not thinking the exact same thing.For the love of god grasp this common sense logic. This whole generation wars thing is one of the most unbelievably childish and retarded issues in the world today.

B-but those damned millennials are so entitled! If they're not working 15 hour shifts at local steel mills and manufacturing plants like I was when I was a kid (after I fought in 'Nam), they're byad people!

Though I know millenniums are trash I find the American millenniums at least twice as worse. The throphy thing is typical Amerifag.

The baby boomers? You mean before participation trophies? Second place errr not my son!

bc they will have to pay for my rent

Know this is bait but responds in kind.

Also yes millenials are the biggest shit whiners ever look at the election... just stop

they are not, like every other. there is just people.

some are cool, some are like you.

Judgemental and self entitled are two different things you little twink

Haha at least use facts this shit is funny as hell. War on drugs because you little snowflakes can't stop doing drugs and get a job. Who do you think is educating you retards? Other millenials? Jesus...

>as if baby boomer conservatives weren't whining, crying, and shutting down congress for the last 8 years.

k bud - whatever makes you feel better.

Its more about the attitude you failure little shit. Thanks for proving my point you crybaby little shit

>You can go back in history, and see what one >generation thinks of the generation that follows >it. And guess what? they all think the same >thing. The next generation is self entitled, >disobedient brats.

And guess what? They were all correct.

Hah oh how little you know. You should hear these little retard millenials come in for interviews
>I'm educated!
Yes everyone has there masters these days
>b-b but I am special snowflake
No you aren't you little self entitled shit
>waahhhh mommy bad guy say I no get job
Lawsuits and news stories

>you little snowflakes can't stop doing drugs
Who introduced the drugs in the first place, you old fuck?
>get a job
Millennials have taken more paid positions AND unpaid internships than their predecessors. Meanwhile, your generation is bitching because you've become too old and inefficient for the only jobs you're qualified/educated enough to perform: manufacturing.
>who do you think is educating you retards?
Which begs the question: if you're so pissed off about participation trophies, who was handing them out for the last 20-30 years? The kids who were 'earning' them? More to the point, if you're so pissed off that millennials haven't 'lived up' to whatever bullshit standard or expectation you wanted, whose job was it to RAISE AND TEACH THEM to do so?

Fuck off.

see pic related. It's hard to fix the mess you morons left behind, but we're trying. It's not any easier when you do everything you can to block us from doing so, either.

You mean trying to actually preserve the country from you shit twinks
Black lives matter, protests, college play doh therapy for an election

Give me a fucking break

At least other generations don't need therapy for an election lol

Fixing what mess, by having play doh therapy sessions lol give me a break
We didn't shove drugs down your waste of a generations throats

>Having a Masters === educated
If you think that's all 'being educated' means, you're as retarded as you are old.
>you're self-entitled!
Says someone likely being kept alive through entitlements.
>can't get a job
I can get a job, and have one. You know, one that hasn't been outsourced or replaced by a machine at the whim of some old fuck who was given his/her position.

Then what would you defined educated since you brought up this point moron. Also you mean the things we paid into lol! Finally most people have a job and earned it...again you aren't special

>college play doh therapy for an election

funny how none of these are arguments for the destruction the baby boomer generation and their politics have caused - only petulant name-calling about how millennials need therapy.

Keep going though - you're on a roll big guy ;)

Did you not read the pic, or were you unable to because you forgot your glasses?

And yes, your generation did shove drugs down the throats (and up the nostrils) of those who came after yours. Either it was on the streets imported from Latin America (where you set up tin-can dictatorships to prevent them from going communist), or in the doctors' offices because you didn't like the fact that your child preferred to be quiet and alone instead of loud and in the way like the 'normal' kids.

That, or your ineptitude as a parent to discipline your child when they acted out made you believe something was wrong with them, so you decided to get $60 'calm down' pills so they could sit still for 10 minutes.

You never disproved my point haha yes you need therapy for something we did not something that you idiots also voted on Jesus you're worse than most millenials hah

Being
>educated
Means actually being aware of shit instead of just going by and doing whatever some rich old fuck in a business suit tells you to do. You were so happy to smoke, drink, live in excess and treat the world like a garbage can because you ignored how dangerous these actions were for you, your health, and the environment. Do you even know the real reason you went to 'fight' in Vietnam?

And again, we millennials earn ours, too. It's just not as easy for us to do so, and we're going to exercise our right to call out and criticize the problems instead of just bowing our heads and accepting shit like you did.

All I had to read to know how dumb you were was the first sentence of your second point. Keep on keeping on I'm sure you're going to be reallll successful. The country doesn't actually care about millenials we are just worried about how bad you're going to fuck up the country.

>you need therapy for an election! hahaha
Yet old fucks go into cardiac arrest if you
>tell them 'god' doesn't exist
>say the earth isn't flat
>wear black
>don't go into the family business or actually want to do more with your life than what they did
oh, and
>if you're gay/lesbian

You're points have been disproven simply by looking at the history of conservative politics in the US and where it's gotten us, beginning with trickle-down economics in the Reagan era. You profited from a booming economy left by your parents, retired at 55, and drove it into the ground.

There's been a ton of literature written about it. I suggest you give some a read.

>how bad you're going to fuck up the country
No, my old friend. We're the ones trying to clean it (and the planet) up, much to your disdain. But, that's alright; with the ACA being repealed without any replacement in sight, I look forward to hearing daily about old fucks like yourself dropping left and right like flies because all that 'earning' won't afford you the healthcare you think you're entitled to.

So educated means being a bunch of whiny babies on the street about politics while normal people work, got it. Grow up and work and quit bitching about EVERYTHING. I have better stuff to do, I know you millenials do not so do me a favor and prove my point by replying after I leave so you "feel like you won" haha because that's all your generation has anymore because you have no work ethic. Keep living in your moms basement and whining for the rest of your life.

Inb4 millenial whiny bullshit

Yeah, why can't they act like real men, and kill the president when they don't like him, like it was back in the good old days. Now they act irrational with "protests" when they don't agree with something. What's wrong with them

when I was in the army, I always had arguments against these old cunts about how I didn't go through "actual" basic training bc the drills sergeants couldn't hit us anymore bc the army got rid of that.... so i attended the same about of basic and did the same shit without someone slapping me every now and then... somehow that was my fault and not the whiney old bitch fags that complained enough to get getting beaten up out of basic training... Same shit with everything else... fuckin old fucks are really stupid and pretty much worthless... can't even work a laptop properly...

I don't have to worry about healthcare because I worked all my life and have great insurance unlike you dumb twits will have left with no one working and everyone being a special thinker and protester lol

Ya which took one person and he probably finished his day job after he was done that day and was productive.

But to your point, one person killing someone versus a whole bunch of babies protesting

>says the 20 year old pretending to be a grandpa

You baby boomers are all the same, you're all a bunch of assassins

>being aware of shit makes you a 'whiny baby'
And that kind of attitude is why it was so easy for your generation to be manipulated into political, economic, and (for the most part) academic illiteracy. You forget that YOUR generation whined and complained EVERY CHANCE IT GOT, be it about feminism, gays, or even the fucking Moon Landing. Even today, you do nothing but bitch and moan about the children that YOU failed to raise 'properly' not developing into the upstanding citizens you wanted them to.

But of course, your only response is
>work, work, work harder
ignoring the fact that, as I said earlier, more of us work than you ever did, both in paid and unpaid positions (internships), not to mention even going to school for years so we can do Option A or Option B. Meanwhile, you sit at home complaining about a world moving on without you, being too unskilled to get even an ENTRY-LEVEL position, then complaining when someone younger and more qualified snatches it up instead. You'll keep bitching and name-calling, pretending as if you're so superior just because you were born into a time when it was easier to be an adult, and you even failed doing that.

But tell me, do you 'feel' in control today?

>i have great insurance
So you think. You do realize that the repeal will be cutting directly into your social security and whatever other medical entitlements you thought you were getting, right? I hope for your sake, you're not also a veteran or have pre-existing conditions.

Holy shit you responded to him hah point proven I guess

I know for you millenials it's so hard to adult waahhh

Pension bitch and savings nice try though.

>I'm going to leave because I can't handle getting my ass handed to me by a millennial
>better pretend I left and say I won if he responds
>he responded, I win!
(You)

No, we're just better at it than you could ever dream to be, despite you being older.

Must be nice to have things easily afforded by the great economy you inherited through no hard work of your own. Good for you.

>still unaware to the full brevity of what the repeal means
>doesn't realize that premiums are about to skyrocket, making his savings practically negligable for so much as a stomachache
>thinks he's safe
I guess I shouldn't have expected any better.

Haha ass handed to how

You kids actually think that that's is what is scary. You literally said nothing of value just wasted everyone's time... millenials in a nutshell

>You kids

Stop. You're like, 22, max.

Implying if any baby boomer is screwed your whole generation isn't.

If you think that why are you responding would make you even more pathetic

Even trolls can elicit interesting discussions. Troll.

You only think that because you're more focused on using buzzwords like 'snowflake' and 'hehehe you don't work' instead of actually acknowledging how different things are today than when you were younger.

Haha Jesus you don't have anything better to do huh

Inb4 buh buh but you hurr durrr

At some point in your meaningless life...and yes you will look back and wish you did something instead of complaining about everything, you will have to stop blaming everyone else

Yeah, I know mine is. Most of us millennials are well-aware of it, and we get shit on for even so much as mentioning it. But, we came to terms a while ago that we're going to have to work until we literally die on the job anyway.

I actually *am* doing something, while you're sitting at home complaining about it. If your children ever stop visiting you or just let you rot away in a retirement home, remember this conversation.

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black I'm not sure what is.

Well, that user *is* just living off of social security (for the time being), so it's likely this really *is* the highlight of their day.

Have enough money to be in my house forever also no you aren't doing shit as much as your mommy says so

Implying anyone needs SS to get by implying it pays enough at all
Knowing this little...

Hurrr durrr you too!

>I have enough money to be here forever!
Heh, keep thinking that.
>being old as fuck and still using mommy-jokes
I guess wisdom *doesn't* always come with age...nor maturity.

Millennial dosh bag detected

>don't talk about my mommy wahhhh

Actually, a lot of old people (especially veterans) rely on SS to survive. Why? Because they're retired and too old to work.
>it's doesn't pay enough
It's directly linked to how much you made over the course of your life. If you didn't make enough to be able to invest a high enough amount into SS to live comfortably, without 'extra help' from Disability and other forms of 'government assistance' at your old age, that's your own fault for being an unskilled, uneducated, old piece of unemployable shit.

>making his savings practically negligable

Implying you know how much he has saved. Kys

You can, it's just interesting (and childish) that you would.

Right - because inb4ing makes it less true.

Implying I'm not making the max anyway
Implying there isn't a max
Implying that I am a veteran or disabled

You stupid uneducated waste of shit

Also educate yourself on benefits before you speak, I'll wait... learn about working on SS and how much they let you still make. Being this special snowflake...

He shows every symptom of the Dunning-Kruger Effect. If he had half as much as he's implying he has saved up, he'd not feel the need to dangle it in front of some millennial's face on a Malaysian basket-weaving bulletin board.

So lets see the baby boomers went through war poverty, genration x went through war not so much poverty, now genration y has had no war no poverty, media has played a huge influence on how kids see the world today. A 10 year old worried about genderfluidism is why society is breaking down. Dont worry trump will reinstate the draft and Millennials will go though their own issues, including the loss of social security.

This is where you say "I was only pretending to be retarded"

I want to say something but I am related to a lot of baby boomers so i just hope all baby boomers can decode image attached to prove their computer literacy

many thanks,

user

Being a snowflake and a newfag, have a good day newfriend

>I'm earning the max!
Which is what, exactly?
>You say there isn't a max.
I never said that.
>You said I'm a veteran or disabled.
I didn't say that either.

You should try reading what's actually typed instead of responding to what you think was said.
>they say sight is the first thing to go

>So lets see the baby boomers went through war poverty

What? They went through Vietnam - but there was certainly no poverty to speak of. They inherited one of the best economies the world has ever seen.

S/S was also only meant as a supplement. it was never meant to be a reason to piss all your money away and save nothing for retirement. retirement was a dream of the few back in the 30s when this shit was established anyway. also, most people draw out everything they paid in to S/S within the first few years. you are on the taxpayer dime after that. because there is no "lockbox". your money you pay in goes directly into the general fund and gets spent along with all the other money we don't have on bullshit. that's our government, they fuckin suck

He also didn't say he had millions you tardflake

I don't think you *were* pretending. But, it's clear at this point that you have no counter-argument other than name-calling and mommy-jokes. You're dismissed.

As should you, considering you are saying many people have to rely on it you dumb cuck

More war than your fucking stupid baby generation has. And who do you think built that economy

>it was never meant to be a reason to piss all your money away and save nothing for retirement
Tell them that. These old-heads seem rather upset that simply being old and still alive isn't enough to get them the lavish lives they think they've earned from working shit jobs all their lives. But, they were more interested in following the latest trend and having child after child after child (whom they'll just fill with drugs and microwaved 'food' anyway), and now they're regretting it. Now, they're upset because "those damned millennials" realize they can't afford to be so complacent about the government, politics, or economics/savings.

Don't tell them that they may die of delicate sensibility.

>And who do you think built that economy

Your parents.

Never said he did, friendo.

They do. That's why it's a big deal. You clearly don't know as much about Social Security as you should.

You made literally no counterpoints except saying hurrr durrr we think. No child you are dismissed lol

Right exactly and it's gotten worse and now your generation is fucking it up even WORSE

>More war
We're STILL fighting the War started in 2003, and even a few new ones are on the horizon.

you forgot sexual revolution

Yeah, the reason why marriage now is a paper for getting half of your stuff, single moms and pets used as kids for white couples at the same time.

Sorry faggot but it was the parents of those kids who demanded trophies not the kids themselves.

Trust me I know more than you do about it clearly, since your first point was implying any smart individual only relies on less than cost of living for food and housing a month.

It's time to stop posting

/thread

Uh oh - responses are getting weaker. Now you're losing steam. Damnit - you were doing so well.

You're not fighting anything snowflake