>about 2 weeks in she tells me she wants to dress me up in girl's clothing
>I just want the pussy so I agree
>makes me put on her silk lingerie, feels good man
>she crossdresses me every time we have sex, I like it more and more each time
>tells me that she wants to lock me in chastity
>reluctant at first but like the idea of being controlled
>holds the key and keeps me locked when we're not having sex, fucking hot man
>gf wants to try pegging me
>already got my dick locked and wearing nothing but panties and thigh highs, why not
>ass fucking hurts, but she likes it so we keep doing it
>slowly get used to getting pegged, learn how to cum by getting assfucked
>start having less and less regular sex and more pegging, I like it better anyways
>buy more girly clothing for myself and get a whole wardrobe of lingerie and clothing to wear
>we basically did this for 2 years, every time she would crossdress me and peg me, life was good

>eventually she breaks up with me, wanted to move on
>a year later, still crossdressing
>wear panties everyday under regular clothes, when at home I change into girl clothing
>locked in chastity more often than I'm not
>buy a dildo to fuck myself with, don't even have to unlock myself to cum anymore

tfw my first and only girlfriend turns me into a sissy crossdressing fag

you were always a sissy fag. she just put the clothes on you.

faggot

So what, you want a gold star or something?

you wanna suck some dick now?

Pimp as hell.

this

lol she probably laughed at you with her friends while sipping coffee the next day

my best guess is she took pics of you when you weren't even looking and them when she got bored of it all, she dumped your faggot ass

Yeah, that's a nice fantasy... but you're still a lonely robot

yeah kind of. I've been wanting to for a while now but I've never worked up the courage to do so. I'm still straight but I like to fantasize about sucking some huge black cocks whenever I'm crossdressing.

go for it man, i did it too, nothing gay about sucking dick

We definitely took pictures. She would send me some occasionally when I was locked up to tease me. Don't know if she shared them with anyone else though.

You could and would snap that shite lock if you were capable of achieving an erection.

did she laugh at you constantly? but you know, all playful...

Yeah, she liked teasing me about how girly I looked and told me to pose for her often. But nothing too mean.

no wonder she dumped you

Got anymore stories?

this is the truth: also my holy trainer arrives in a few days, pretty excited

Is cumming from anal the same as a prostate orgasm?

yes, it means literally the same thing

So you get the super-o and orgasm more than once?

Totally want this experience to happen, except the end. Want to wife such a woman and have her pimp me out to bbc's.

>I'm still straight but I like to fantasize about sucking some huge black cocks whenever I'm crossdressing.
Ayyyyyyyy

Post pics, sissygirl.

Unfortunately nothing too noteworthy. We played out a fantasy where I was her sex slave for a weekend but that's it.

well you can cum multiple times from prostate, yeah

What, you've never dreamt of choking on a big throbbing cock before? I know I'm a faggot but I'm not gay

Do you actually pass when dressing up? Like if you threw on a dress and walked outside would people think you are a girl?

If I put on makeup and a wig I could probably pass from a distance. But my body is a little too lanky and wide to be considered feminine. I've only ever gone out dressed like a girl 3 times and not in any crowded areas.

pics. nao.

post pics fagget nuff of this bullshit

Post pics of you riding that dildo.

every day we stray further away from god's light

God left this planet long ago.

Me to I sucked a few dicks but I only date and have sex with women and me and by buds make fun of gays. You can suck dick and still be straight. Just don't fuck a dude.