Human Rights Watch lists Trump as threat to human rights

Human Rights Watch lists Trump as threat to human rights
Donald Trump kicks off MLK weekend by slandering Civil Rights hero John Lewis
Ex-MI6 agent Christopher Steele was so troubled by findings on Donald Trump that he worked for free: report
Bernie Sanders’s claim that ‘36,000 people will die yearly’ if Obamacare is repealed
Bypassing Obama, Russia invited Trump team to Syria talks: report

Trump will set a record for how quickly he is impeached. Within the first 100 days of his presidency.

He won't be impeached because congress is controlled by Republicans who have no principles.

Whine more, loser.

Trump will outperform, just like your mom did last night

John Lewis is a tard

ITT: hillbillies who don't realize Trump is going to fuck them in the ass.

Donald Trump will serve a full 8 years as the POTUS. Several years after he passes away of natural causes at the ripe age of 94, we will rename the Southern border wall "Trump's American Shield"

And? Same would have happened with Clinton and Sanders.

Serious question: is he really that fat?

I see you have experience regarding getting fucked in the ass

The hillbilly meme gets weaker with every use.

He still won, cuck.

see Trump's going to make a big show of building 200 feet of fancy-looking fence for the sake of you rubes, then he's going to go back to funneling your health care money into his businesses.

No

He won because you're an idiot and you voted for someone who is obviously out to screw you.

Keep cheering though.

See Loosen up the tinfoil, jew-boy. I fear you're cutting off blood circulation to your scalp, it'd be a shame if your little ginger ringlets fell out.

Stay mad :-)

Do you have any thoughts in your head besides slurs you heard daddy use?

It's not a conspiracy theory to observe that Trump has spent his entire life working to make himself richer and is obviously going to govern that way. The only people falling for it are hillbillies with sub-90 IQs.

stay butthurt when he takes away the welfare that you're on. did you know that the stuff white hillbillies get is also called welfare? true story.

It's funny that you are a fan of Trump and calling somebody a jew-boy. Trump is the most pro jew president we will ever have. Obama worked 8 years on getting Israel off our military titties and your boi is going to undo it in a week. Trump has the circumcised zionist cock so far up his ass that Putin is complaining he doesn't have any room for his. I can't wait to double down on being pro Israel again. Here come the stateside terror attacks.....woohoo!

Wow, you sure are mad.

>Implying on welfare just because I disagree with you and am successful ly trolling your ass

That's the party of love and tolerance for you.
"If you disagree with me I will accuse you of being a specific race and income level."

Racist fuck.

>Biting the b8

Poor hillbilly rubes are the reason Trump won. That's just a factual observation.

I don't know or care if you're one of the rubes or one of the fatcats tricking the rubes, but the odds say it's the former.