Do you know any girls who aren't pleb? What are they like? Are they qt?

Do you know any girls who aren't pleb? What are they like? Are they qt?

>do you know any girls
no

I've only met a girl once and it was a long time ago. I forget what she was like.

yeah that girl looks about 13 years old

I did once, but I think it was because her brother was one of the most patrician blokes I ever met. She was cool.

if by patrician you mean good taste in music then yes, but they were plebs in some other regards (used the windows operating system, drove a car with an automatic transmission, basic shoes, etc) like many of you

still they were qt and I fucked one of them of course. if you truly believe that women can't enjoy your easily accessible Sup Forums-core then you are most certainly a virgin.

>Do you know any girls who aren't pleb?
yes
>What are they like?
some of them are obnoxious *insert Tumblr/art girl starter pack to the tee*
some of them are really cool and have a better perspective on music than me but those usually tend to be lesbians and I don't blame them men are icky
then a couple of them are just batshit insane on tons of medications or harder drugs like heroin just to cope with life. they usually like older men or date, other junkies.

>Are they qt?
yeah but the Tumblr ones overdid the dyed hair and excessive jewelry

I haven't had a conversation with a girl since 1998

her face looks more monkey-like than that of a black man

OPic answers your question.

She picks off all the superficial surface chocolate, with no urge to delve into the meaty vanilla substance of life. You know it to be true.

What is pleb about shoes? Explain.

Whatever brands you like

>mfw I'm a grill
>mfw I listen Neubauten and that enough to mean that I'm not a pleb

I know a girl who used to date a dude from Sigh. She's pretty cute but, obviously, significantly older than the majority of this board.

you sound like the biggest tool on the planet

Lies

My ex gf had pretty okay music taste. The smiths, the cure, minor threat, orchid, Pharmakon, a lot of pop punk bands. She was tumblr incarnate though and she was very hard to deal with emotionally so I ended it.

no, but i don't know any guys who aren't either. and i know a lot more guys.

Believe what you want, I'm too lazy to take a timestamp photo and I'm not qt anyways

If you live in a city and aren't into drag racing a car with manual transmission is a terrible investment.
The constant stops at signs and lights will wear everything out quicker, and it's less fuel efficient.

>automatic transmissions are bad

it's not 1955 anymore grandpa. Modern automatics shift faster, hold more power, last longer, and are more fuel efficient. Ferrari doesn't even fucking put manuals in their cars anymore because the technology is hot garbage.

I live in Los Angeles and drive in traffic regularly
>putting the car in gear is so hard! how am I going to take selfies or surf reddit?
wew lad

>supporting automemeics
manual will forever be better to drive if you aren't a retard, I'm sorry

what i'm getting from this thread is that 'patrician' is synonymous with 'actually medically autistic'

interesting!

Yes, but they were either my girlfriends or my friend's girlfriends, and while they had okay taste early on, they pretty much ended up listening almost entirely what we listened to because we simply listened to a lot more music in comparison.

Even after a breakup with a girl they almost always continued to listen to the shit we listened to afterward.

>is a trap
K

all I know for certain is that there is no way a windows 10 user can be a patrician

I knew one girl she was a marxist asian who played in a band, nice at first but annoying as fuck later on so pretty much like any other girl but with good taste in music, movies and literature

Yeah you're a huge faggot

My gf was a clean slate when we dated.
Think the only band she knew was Kings of Leon when we met...

Now I have her listening to John Fahey for chrissakes.

Patriarch decides what music is listened to.

and what is a patrician operating system

This isn't true though. You only wear out a transmission if you suck a driving.

t. someone living in a city driving manual