Who's missing, Sup Forums? I was thinking of adding Mickey, Tim Watley, Man in Cape, Sue Ellen Mishkie, or J. Peterman...

Who's missing, Sup Forums? I was thinking of adding Mickey, Tim Watley, Man in Cape, Sue Ellen Mishkie, or J. Peterman, but I can't narrow it down to two.

bump

J. Peterman has to be in for sure. Not sure about the last one, though.

Tim Whatley

Jimmy

>not frank constanza's lawyer
>not mr steinbrenner
>not fdr
>not the angry gay couple

you're terrible at this

agree peterman should replace soup nazi.

Bob Sacamano not yet unlocked

Lloyd Braun

hidden overpowered character only playable when you randomly encounter and beat him: Curb Universe Larry

I said I was thinking of Man in Cape! That's Frank's lawyer aka Larry David... maybe he'll be a super unlockable

and Steinbrenner will be an assist trophy for sure.

Where's Puddy?

in the OP image, with the words "Puddy" over his face

this

Little Jerry

Also pretty sure there is larger template for this out there

Anticipating the finished image so I can save it into my meme catalog, don't disappoint me OP.

Mandlebaum
Peterman
Kruger
Mickey
Jackie Childs
Bookman
The two gay hispanic bullies

also BANYA

Seconding Jackie Childs

gold user, gold!

Is it just me, or have there been many Seinfeld threads as of recently? Past few days I've seen one almost every single day, not that I mind.

>Past few days

Is that when you got here? There's always Seinfeld threads.

What are their abilities?
>Kramer
Can slide the furthest
Throws Junior Mints
Releases Little Jerry
>Elain
Strongest push
>Jerry
What's the deal with fighting?
>George
Summer of George super smash

I've been here since before Sup Forums was created you dingus, but I've never seen so many seinfeld threads in such a short period of time. Must be people re-watching it for some reason.

I agree on both accounts but there was a really comfy thread a couple of days ago

Bubble Boy's hand for final boss.

you may be right
yet the fact that you didnt include bob cobb aka the maestro still puts you in the black list

Jerry = Mario
Newman = DK
Elaine = Pikachu
Kramer = Yoshi
George = Kirby
Peterman = Captain Falcon
Larry David = Fox, Luigi, Jigglypuff, and Ness

>No Kennia Bania as a Jerry clone
why

>Newman
Throws mail
Special armor is a bucket on his head
Weakness Broccoli
>Putty
High fives
Devil powers
>Crazy Joe
Best fighter

Actually

Jerry = Mario
Kenny = Luigi

>typo
you know what i meant

Lloyd Braun

he'd be a great boss for a side scroller arcade

>Kenny

The OG Kramer?

The Bizarro Group would be a great final boss.

>not wanting a 1v1 match between Peterman and the Soup Nazi

OP here, here are some ideas for alt skins. P

>Jerry - puffy shirt, fancy boy Jerry w/ fur coat and European carryall, Kevin (bizarro Jerry), thick glasses, low-flow shower Jerry with flat hair, Jeannie...

> George - body suit, draped in velvet, holistic eggplant skin, squeaky suit, Gene (bizarro George), pilot George, disheveled with messy hair, toupee George, w/ jimmy's sneakers...

> Elaine - modern hairdo, classic hairdo, indian wedding, pilot Elaine, urban sombrero, disheveled pajamas, that one time she got caught in that humid bagel shop and looked really scary, Jackie O Elaine, frumpy Elaine when her and George switch places...

> Kramer - pimp outfit, covered in butter (turkey), Dr. Van Nostrand, H.E. Pennypacker, Feldman (bizarro Kramer, pilot Kramer, painting Kramer, original appearance, kavorka, low-flow shower Kramer, IRL Kenny Kramer, lobster shirt, undercover with allergy sweater and sunglasses...

I know I'm missing a bunch....

>Putty - Number 8 jacket. Devil face paint.

>George - When he had to dress like a king for the movie theater.

>Jerry - Superman costume.

Don't forget Regal George

Oh shit, I forgot! Thanks anons.

What about the Drake?

LOVE the Drake

Alright Sup Forums, here it is. I was thinking J. Peterman would be a good assist trophy but after you and Sup Forums overwhelmingly asked for him, I had to oblige. But now I'm thinking about adding another row....

Mickey is too forgettable, we only see him like in two episodes
J. Peterman is a great addition
You need to have that dentist that was played by Bryan Cranston

The Wiz, motherfucker

Yeah there's too many good characters to fit in 12 slots, but I have to consider move sets and combo moves otherwise they will have to cameo as an assist trophy

you can't leave out Susan

Yes, you can.

No, he can't!

If Larry David isn't in it it's trash 2bh fampai