I just need to get this off my chest. I'm sorry in advance for the long winded post, and lack of green text...

I just need to get this off my chest. I'm sorry in advance for the long winded post, and lack of green text. I'm new here, and I just wanted the anonymity.

Tuesday just gone I made an attempt on my life. Accidental, I didn't even realise what I was doing. I'd become so numb to the point where all I wanted to do was to nick the skin with the edge of a knife and feel the physical pain. Some sort of bridging between physical and emotional pain.

I sliced my arm open down through the muscle, and only stopped when somebody yelled stop. I pulled away and felt nothing. The sight of my bone and ligaments didn't trigger any sort of response for me. I just wrapped it up in a towel, drove to the medical centre, and got stitched up.

It wasn't until recently that I sat and thought about this in depth. I don't know what I should think or feel in response to that situation. If I feel nothing when I inch closer to death, then what really is there? What's real?

Just wanted this off my chest.

i have a question

Why are you cutting yourself where people can watch and stop by you?

Are you trying to kill yourself cause you're retarded?

Listen kid. Cut the shit. No, life does not get easier. No, everything you want out of it will not happen. Yes it will disappoint. You grow up and you learn to deal with it and make the best out of it as well.
Find what makes you happy. And I don't mean as a generic cookie cutter happiness. If you enjoy picking up trash, then do that. If you enjoy staring at numbers, then do that. If you enjoy just doing buttfuck all day, then do that. (But also fuck you for being a leach). Point is life is not as hard as people make it out to be. Just like its not that easy.
Just deal with it.

not my fault fuck those guys
>in reference to pic
Also dont kill yourself

dude fuck you

what's the question?

I probably should have written more on this. I know life doesn't get easier - I've come to accept that. shit happens, we deal with it. I completely get that. we learn we grow we do stupid shit we fuck up we learn we grow etc. i've found what i love, i make sure to do at least 60 minutes of it a day.

i'm just confused.

i was in my car parked out in butt fuck nowhere. people were walking past.

Do it or don't,
quit playing pussy games

why didn't you streamed it you cum gargling faggot

because of fucking shit like this? i came here to try and talk about stuff just to have it off my chest. not be shot down like that.

Jus b an hero.. u fag

That's not what Sup Forums gives a fuck bout

Obituaries. 5081.
Initials BCK.

Thanks Sup Forums. You've been awful helpful.

I feel you OP, at one point I almost jumped on the tracks of a subway myself. I disagree with the user who said life doesn't get easier and all that shit, though. Mr Peanutbutter's stance on life is pretty much what I do now, just fill my life with things and then die. We just have to hope those things will be good.

Sorry man but you came to the wrong place. Hope you find some peace and don't kill yourself

user, the way I figure, you have about 80 years on this Earth depending on your health. You only get one life as far as we know, and nobody knows what comes after it. Probably nothing. So why not take this time we have and enjoy every Earthly pleasure to its fullest?

I would suggest starting drugs.
Try to get some ketamine or coke or something
hell maybe even just get some weed. You'll at least feel good for a while, and maybe even live for the next hit !

*Leech

I don't think this was constructive in the slightest. OP clearly doesn't feel anything, nor is being an angsty tween about not being able to dick sparkling vampires. They sliced their arm open and didn't feel. They didn't come down from that state until recently, allegedly, and they still can't find the means to react to doing so. That's a classic sign of depression or derealization, if at all.

This is a big moment for OP. It could break them, or make them.

This shouldn't be some platform for you to project your existential anxiety about not being enlightened, all while pretending to be enlightened in the first place.

Life doesn't get easier, but life is not as hard as people make it out to be? Yeah?

No one gets away with doing nothing; people die if they don't eat period. Normal people feel empty and unrealized when they don't have a pattern or a structure to adhere to. Normies aren't autistic enough to like to repeat the first 300 Fibonacci sequences, or find the golden ratio of everything in their house. Not everyone enjoys working for waste management. Some men feel when they are bled. Some struggle to find bread, whether it be moral or nutritional. Some of us die before we grow old. Some of us are not afforded the chance to learn things. Finding what makes you happy is misleading- finding what you're good at, finding what you flow well with, is far better than realizing your greatest pleasures- especially in a world of debtor morality like this one.

If you crunch numbers good, then you probably won't mind looking at numbers. You don't have to enjoy it, and it could be a mundane and particularly unjoyous task, but you can get paid for it. And then you can buy all the hookers and blow you want. You may not like being a garbageman, but sanitation workers get paid handsomely for fisting dead fetuses and bags of old cum jars. Sometimes, generic cookie cutters are what people need.

Struggle.

They need normalcy. Not special snowflake sentiments.

Post pics of arm

OP, read up on Epicurianism.

Sup Forumsro We Here For you! no An Hero Pls

What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. Sup Forums. Fuck this attention grabbing faggot, "physical pain to bridge the gap" come on Sup Forums, what happened to telling loser faggots like this to go fuck themselves? This is clearly b8, this is not a strong willed person and I highly doubt that they cut themselves down to the bone (which is fucking hard to do) without any physical response, your body responds to that shit even if you don't want it to. On the tiny chance it isn't b8, then fucking kill yourself you faggot. Live stream it too if you aren't a pussy.

would post photos can't figure out how to minimize file size.