GO TO HELL Sup Forums!

GO TO HELL Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IanColletti/status/752319428273070080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mate, we are on Sup Forums. We've already been in hell for a long time.

We're already there.

Reminder that Eugene did absolutely nothing, NOTHING!, wrong

Cept have an arse for a face.

He shot the prom queen

All he did was make /r9k/ proud!

no he didnt

So is Eugene going to come back with a vengeance?
Yeah he did. Jesse said so this episode.
>muh comics
get over it

ian colletti tweeted this :

twitter.com/IanColletti/status/752319428273070080

since we only got the story second-hand from Jesse, we probably don't know what will really happen until it plays out with th actual actors in a flashback.

>the main character knows everything in tv shows
>shocking twists can never be revealed in tv shows

retard

DON'T NO ONE WATCH DIS SHIT LMfAO

little late there

This world hell and it's filled with white devils

They attempted suicide together and both survived to varying degrees, Eugene lied and said it was a murder-suicide because her mother and the whole town thought the world of her. He loved her so much that he'd rather have the whole town hate him than tarnish their memory of her.

Also, she'll eventually wake up from her coma and replace Lorie from the comics, except the brain damage will make her see Eugene as normal instead of inbreeding fucking up her vision.

i like how they made jesse into a total irredeemable piece of shit, it's way more relatable and compelling to have a protagonist who you want to see punished than one you want to see succeed.

that's what i'm thinking too. she sounds like her whole life had pressure on her to be perfect, popular, etc. and she probably felt the most real with Eugene.

damn, good call on both counts. i don't doubt this one bit

This mother fucker looks like Karl Urban mixed with Mark Sheppard

So does Eugene come back as an antagonist?

2 episodes ago I was thinking they'd finally started bringing the show on track, this last episode wasn't great at all.

This whole season so far has been Rogen and Goldberg going, "Hey you know how we loved the concept and story for Preacher?, let's rewrite the entire thing because we're clearly better than Garth Ennis at it"

I pray they don't fuck up the Boys because at least that one will be on Cinemax

No shit I thought the same thing