Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates

Aubrey Plaza or Anna Kendrick?

No thanks.

>tfw your ratfu gets defiled on the silver screen

why both of them look so ugly in this movie

really tough and problematic choice desu.

would probably pick plaza just because i think she'd be more likely to be a fun fuck.

Kendrick because she looks like the gremlin from the Twilight Zone movie.

Why does Anna look so fucking ugly in this? Is it her hair that's too big for her head? Every promo picture for this movie she looks embarrassingly stupid.

hnnnng

First post best post

can I just opt out

Plaza a thousand times

Based on looks alone? Kendrick. I haven't seen this but I assume they both have awful personalities so I probably wouldn't want either of them.

Is her character supposed to be wearing a wig though? I can't imagine the director would give the ok to that god awful hairpiece

she got ugly
fug

>nothing but teeth and hair

>implying

Plaza, every time. Not only is she a glorious Latino/white mix, but Kendrick always looks like she has her makeup slathered on with a fucking trowel. I can only imagine what kind of horror lies beneath all those layers of concealer.

Matt pls

ratatouille is rude

anna kendrick is a cute.

Ratfu does more coke, right?

aubrey's not even that good looking, plus she has the most unattractive attitude. she's not pretty enough to pull off the cynical bitch routine.

I'd wife the shit out of Aubrey Plaza

Do you mean Squirrelfu?

you mean the tranny aubrey kate?

is it try aubrey is half a dyke?

you think plaza is cute without makeup? kek.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW

Kendrick by a mile, and she's a globalist and is aging like a wheel of cheese

this She's just a busted Puerto Rican and you're all brainwashed redditors

here's anna without makeup, for comparison's sake.

I do

GODDAMN THOSE SWEET SWEET TITTIES

I still need to see this movie! There will still be people in the theater Sunday, correct? I won't be the only person there, will I? There's a chance to meet a solo qt still, ya?

it's weird how Hollywood is trying to play her up as the next sexy thing or something.

I saw the plaza nudes. Meh.
Kendrick I feel is like 5'1" which would be fun to toss around. Neither have any ass to speak of and will age like milk.

she is yeah, do you know women IRL?

>All these faggots opting out

Niggers all of you would fuck their brains out given the slightest chance.

Personally i choose Plaza because she looks like a crazy nympho, and that could be fun.

degenerate

Speak for yourself mongoloid. Not all of us have shit tier standards
>hurr derr id still hit it
You should be castrated

she's 5'2"

yeah, i see my sisters and female friends in their older 20s without makeup all the time and they don't look that busted without makeup. she looks older than her age. probably a smoker.

>she looks like a smoker

confirmed