The Bee Movie recently came on Netflix, and me and my family decided to watch it for the meme. I largely enjoyed...

The Bee Movie recently came on Netflix, and me and my family decided to watch it for the meme. I largely enjoyed, but as the movie went on I noticed something sinister.

>The Bee Movie is fascist propaganda.

My family thought I was insane but it's true.
Let's look at the story here. Barry B. Benson, faced with the soul-sucking repetitiveness of proletarian life working for Honex, decides to try to free himself and goes outside of the hive.
After doing outside stuff, he figures out that bees are being exploited by humans, because humans are expropriating their honey/surplus value. Barry, having achieved class consciousness, starts a lawsuit/proletarian revolution. Barry, with the help of the bee proletariat, wins.

Post-scarcity is reached, and fully automated luxury bee communism is achieved. It should be paradise.
However, this is not where the movie ends. Because of some bullshit mismanagement, bees just stop doing anything, including pollination. The world's vegetation begins to die, and Barry has to deal with the guilt of closing his class-traitor girlfriend's flower shop and spelling the end of life on earth as we know it.

To solve the issue, the bees work with the humans to solve the crisis, and afterwards, bees continue to make honey and allow humans to use it. In other words, they solve their problems by ending fully automated luxury bee communism and promoting FUCKING CLASS COLLABORATION.

How dare Jerry Seinfeld imply that fully automated luxury bee communism would doom us? How dare he try to tell us that fascist class collaboration is the answer? Who knew that by watching and sharing increasingly accelerating apian cinematic memes we were helping the enemy? I don't beelieve it.

The overall moral of the story that the bees get is that the repetitive pointless busy-work that they are forced to do is somehow actually good for them and without the work they would be bored or something.? It's like the film is propaganda created by the upper class trying to convince us that the lower class is better off wasting their lives giving away the fruits of their labor to a controlling class rather than keep it for themselves. Brilliant.

Brilliant indeed.

dude its a kid's movie
also communism is fucking terrible

I really fucking appreciate this. Never thought of it that way but I always knew something was fishy about the plot.

Dude, mind = blowjob

put me in the screencap r/Sup Forums

WTF I love Bee Moive now?

le /poltards/

>angry communist
>>>/leftypol/

>I don't beelieve it

The movie was trying to promote BEEstiality

Communism is way better than capitalism
The more gov't influence the better.

That to

>communism = government influence
found the retard

sorry.
communism = complete & entire government control*

no u

Ebin

Since you have Netflix and are insane, you might enjoy some of the Ferengi-heavy episodes of Star Trek TNG and DS9. They'll drive you nuts.

Watch bee movie in backwards,you wont beelieve yourself after that.

also thanks op,lets share this in hope everyone understand that our media are always trying to brainwash us

>every communist country that ever existed wasn't a totalitarian state
found the diddly ding dong double nigger that doesn't know history haha how does it feel you dumb faggot to know that you're wrong and made yourself look stupid on the internet? i bet you feel soooo fucking mad and dumb that you're about to try to write some witty retort or maybe reply with some shitty bait image. oh oh or wait, you can try to play it off as a joke! that's right, you were only pretending to be a stupid, ignorant, retarded, dumb motherfucker who doesn't know shit. go home you stupid piece of shit, you have forgotten the face of your father.

Nigger pls bee trolling... communism is fucking cancer. I get it, you think everyone should smoke weed and jerk each other off and fuck each others wives and husbands and no one should have to pay for anything it can all be a barter system and we can all grow our own food. But cmon someones going to have the hottest spouse BY ACCIDENT someones gonna grow the dankest weed/ food BY ACCIDENT and the people running the show will take that shit from you NOT BY ACCIDENT at all. "Hurr faggot, in REAL communist utopia NO ONE is running the show". Nigger theres alwaya someone running the show theres always a man or woman with "the plan" and if there isnt in time through generations of humans 1 or even a group will arise and BECOME the man or group with "the plan". Fucking grow up and realize capitalism encourages the best products and incentivizes personal growth through economic darwinism which in turn generates the most innovative individuals in a human society, if you like communism so much move to fucking north korea, but hurry because i give that shit hole about 3 years before it becomes part of south korea again, for some reason the south korean economy fucking kicks ass and the north koreans cant even feed their own people.

This is now a copypasta

So is this one

This is a good thread.

ye