How do I redpill my 10 year old aryan little sister to avoid her becomming a coal burning jew-puppet?

How do I redpill my 10 year old aryan little sister to avoid her becomming a coal burning jew-puppet?

>inb4 rape her

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lead by example. Put your dildos and blacked account away.

I already told her about how the jews run the world and how Hitler was trying to liberate us but failed and she seem pretty facinated.
also that muslims are angry people who wants to hurt us

However I'm not a very good rolemodel... maybe I should change that

ask this on Sup Forums

Rape her.

Is she worth saving? Post pics

You have to become her closest friend.
Since my little sis was born I was always there for her, when I finished college I spent easily 30% of my income on her, I brought her all her clothing, her laptop, treated her to dinner and thanks to that she absolutely adores me even though ahe is in her "rebellious age". She knows I hate nothing more than sluts and I told her if she wants a bf I have to meet him first or she can forget about me.

Now she is a 17 year old, pure as white snow without facebook, instagram or any of that shit.

>without facebook, instagram or any of that shit.

she has no social media expect some cringy shit that all the kids at school uses. I made sure to set her privacy settings so nobody can see contact her
also she plays roblox but I guess that's fine. I can't take everything away from her but rather monitor what shes doing on her electronic devices
I'm sure she wont have any facebook or anything when she gets older

nah she has whatsapp but I monitor it without her knowledge. Sometimes I am not sure if I am a good brother though since I leave her almost no privacy

LOL Gustav Mahler was a Jew who married a cute blonde German noblewoman.

Rob and beat her with your black fiends. It will be easy

Are you literally so retarded that you don't know how to communicate with a 10 yr old?

>nazifag

O wait guess that answers that

show her this: liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

Not a good role model..... sounds like a Mc Donald's burger flipper. How about instead you encourage your little sister to seek science and math?

He thinks the jews control science and math

Alma was a fucking slut. Don't even try to fool me.

Stop being her cunty older brother and start being a decent person.

No, I just think that people who fear a particular group/ race are inferior both physically and mentally.

Top kek

Lol wut?

How do you know you are aryan.... for all we know you are Slovak trash or Irish shit.

You don't fear small insects do you? Therefore you do not pay much attention to that matter. Society nowadays is literally more retarded than before, this is why I wish for a catastrophe that will wipe the weak (most of you) out of this world, so that the engineers and scientist can rebuild. Star Trek: First Contact.

I could be a better role model but I have ADD which means I've never gotten far with anything in life, also I'm NEET
However I make sure to take care of our family by doing housework, making dinner, buying food with neetbucks and fixing things around the house.
I believe family is one of he most important things in life so I'm making sure she knows that