LITTLE

BLACK

I don't think he cared for the film.

BLACK

DINGUS

Samuel is moving his black ass back to Africa if Trump gets elected

i agree no white male should have lived in that movie

LMAO he actually said this. Wew lad.

That bit where he wastes Leo's sister was pretty fucked up, it's not like she posed any threat to him at the time.

>it's actually real

wow, and i thought he was supposed to be the savior of the politically incorrect

not really. he's just the only good one.

>He bought the "Trump is racist" meme

>politically correct = saying nigger constantly

K den

>trump is a gossip reading shitposter

>going to be president

What else do you think he does in his spare time? Play video games?

no, politically correct is whining about things being racist when in context they aren't

django is a western about slavery and while not historically accurate it still makes sense for people to say nigger in that movie

portraying racism is not the same as a racist movie

trump goofed on this one

>In theSaturday Evening Postin 1976, the legendary columnist Jack Anderson wrote about response from Adams’ “people.”

>“Adams’s opponent, Thomas Jefferson … was accused of being the son of a half-breed Indian and a mulatto father. Voters were warned that Jefferson’s election would result in a civil war and a national orgy of rape, incest, and adultery,” Anderson said.

>The Adams folks also said Jefferson was godless and wanted to spread the French Revolution to America. They also said Jeffferson’s supporters were “cut-throats who walk in rags and sleep amid filth and vermin.”

Adams was also the guy to leak that Jefferson was fucking his slave.

I doubt it

this is my next president. i'm so excited

Seriously, what did he mean by this?

At least those are 20 second tweets. He's not inviting Jay Z to dine with him at the white house like Obongo

anita sarkesian tier

It was kind-of up in the air as to whether Jango was responsible for what happened. The only people alive to say that he came back and killed everyone are the house-slaves. If Miss Candy was still alive then there would be a clear inheritor to the Candy fortune, the slavery would continue, and bounty hunters would pursue Django to the ends of the earth for the biggest bounty ever put on a man, black or white. She had to go.

Add autism and he is not wrong. Video Games = "entertainment" sensibility = autism.

This is predominantly an art board (the "entertainment" shit that is constantly being discussed here is a result of crossposters from pleb boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums)

True cinema = art which is the opposite to autism and in turn the opposite to video games.

The sensibilities resulting in video game appreciation are diametrically opposed to the appreciation of cinema as "art". Videogames/autism/"entertainment" are the reason for capeshit.

Isn't racism the point of the movie?

That's fucked up that Miley turned on him after his kind words.

Tarantino is shit.
Lowest level of shit and going lower and lower with each new movie.

His boss nigger/blacked django movie is a new low.

yes

It's all entertainment, get your head out of your ass.

>entertainment
Pleb shit for plebs

he also made this video

vine.co/v/hi0d2vOjt3P

>averageamerican.jpg

>either this retard or Cunton will be the next president.

so fucking glad i don't live in burgerstan

>the subtle israeli flag behind him/her

perfect

I thought John Candy died

>racist against Mexicans
>not racist against niggers

Hmmmmmmmm... Sounds to me that Trump is a good ol' cuck 2bh.

Somebody post the one where he BTFO Patton Oswalt after his wife died

Top kek.

Yeah and to think he's cucking the KKK and stormfront by using their donations which he will likely use to help black communities.

Also, he happens to have jewish relatives and friends, so he can't be an anti-semite either.

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY IN MY COUNTRY
TELL ME ABOUT HILLARY
WHY DID SHE LIE ABOUT THE EMAILS

But lad, think of the dank memes.

That's a big wall...

Never thought of it that way.

Not bad user.

Django Unchained is racist against blacks more than whites. Trump should've enjoyed its unflinching exposee on the twisted mind of Jamie Foxx and his Eurotrash benefactors.

Yeah i forgot that the millions of Americans that voted for him visit some niche website and are involved in a fucking FBI honeypot.

Wow. I'm a Democrat now!

He has a few tweets that are equivalent to a sheltered housewife's opinion, he's an old man from another era so obviously he would be behind on issues like this. My grandmother is a very wise person, but sometimes she can get caught up in the latest stupid news trend. I'm sure that tweet in particular took place right after a shooting. He also planned to run in 2012, so since then he has probably been trying to jump the gun on Twitter to keep his name active on the internet.

If it's something that actually matters, unlike video games, he will educate himself more on the subject or hire someone that already knows all that he needs to know. I think it would be very hard to find a politician that didn't share a similar opinion at the time.

>all these asshurt Sup Forumsirgins mad that based trump doesn't waste his time on autistic shit
Kek

Hillary literally tried to ban videogames on multiple occasions.

>calling ANYONE "austistic" when you unironically say shit like this

Fuck. Off.

>Dr Carson, I'm Republican Party. Uh, you don't get to bring superpacs.

Why does he get riled up so easily? Why are his insults and comebacks middle-school tier?

trump sounds like the average Sup Forums poster sadly

holy shit BTFO