Hey Sup Forums I bought this knife at a garage sale three years ago...

Hey Sup Forums I bought this knife at a garage sale three years ago. Never seen anything like it b4 so my question to you all is what kind of knife is it and what is it used for? Also trips decides what to do with it. Thanks faggots

I have the same one, its from a BBQ set

possibly meryl streep's dildo

It's an asshole knife.

Assholes use them.

Have fun with it.

cut your left index finger nail off with it

Interesting. Post it one picture my nigger

Op here rolling

Hurdurhursurhursurhurdurhurdurrhurrddderrr
>huehuehuehuehuehuehuebuehuehuehuehue

It's a ceremonial OP killing knife. The ancient Sumerians were told by an ancient alien race that they needed to always sacrifice OP and gave them knives like this. Might actually be worth something... If you know it killed an OP.

my grandfather had a carving knife similar to this. didnt have a butter knife blade though.

Nice dubs

If it were trips I'd take a visit to the sumerfag almaos sure thing

Slice your right eye with it

Bury that knife at your local park user with a note in a plastic bag that says "NEVER FORGET SHE MADE ME DO IT" add a bloody print if you can.

close

rolling for cutting your little toe on the right foot off

shit

It's an asshole knife. You shove it deep in your asshole, OP.

Break the windows of a McDonald's with it.

Looks like something some kid cobbled together in shop class. It's basically worthless, so stop getting all excited.

This user is correct. It's a type of carving knife. It has a heavy handle and legs so you can put it down without the blade getting dirty.

It's definitely an asshole knife. You know what to do, faggot. Asshole knife in pooper.

Such a waste of almost-quints.
Re-rolling for

That's a garage sale knife. It's meant to be continually bought and resold at garage sales without ever serving any useful purpose, kind of like fruitcake.

mfw i did this a month ago