Help me Sup Forums what do I do

help me Sup Forums what do I do

stare at her until she notices

compliment her skirt

Start jerking off and see what happends

smell her hair

Nothing, she's got earbuds in.
You're fucked and doomed to die alone.

Ask her if she would mind moving over a seat and then sniff and lick the one she had been sitting in.

Leave her alone, go wherever you are going, continue life

Talk to hey shiny fag! Show yourselve you are a man

Jerk off

ask her if her hair is real, or extensions

talk to her
get rejected
cry
resume normal function

Just do the obvious...you will do nothing then go home and jerkoff to the shit pics you took

fake epileptic seizure and maybe she will come to your rescue

post a pic of yourself to see if she would response in anyway

stop crushing on strangers

Take picture between her legs.
And hope shes not wearing any underwear.

you're pathetic

If you're trying to ask her out, go sit beside her CONFIDENTLY. This itself gets her attention, if by some chance she doesn't notice you can tap her on the shoulder. Then all you have to do, this is where it gets crazy, you ARE allowed to say something like "Hey, sorry to bother you but I think you're really cute, would you want to go for coffee some time?"

uh yeah
virgin detected

Fuckin girls always staring in their phones, i bet she does the exact same thing when with her bf, it gets old really fast..just forget her she looks boring.

you have no experience stop typing kid

oh yaeh? you ever ask out a girl? If you think that's not good enough then you've actually never asked out a girl, you've probably just weaseled your way into a situation where you "confessed" your feelings for someone, please, it's passed your bedtime.

dubs say flash her your dick

Firstly thats an Edinburgh train, its 2am here. so that isnt right now. It's also like 14 y/o you pathetic cunt.

Nothing you've already lost, if she was interested she'd be staring back at you and smiling.

lmao, this is literally coming from experience. Please, how would you get her number? Enlighten me. All you fags who say this shit would NEVER work are just too afraid to ask girls out and don't want to accept that it isn't hard.

Politely ask to sit next to her by gesturing, as she seems to have earbuds on. Then, attempt to small talk, and if she looks like shes interested in talking to you, keep going. Be direct but not creepy, and compliment her on what you think is worth. Be corteous but not too much. Ask her what songs she was listening to, talk about it, ask her destination, if she is headed home and etc. When you or her reach the destination, say good bye and tell her it was a nice chat. Leave no way of her communicating to you, just forget on your seat something such as keys, phone, or something else small, valuable and that she would want to return to you but would be unable to, unless you and her kept taking the same bus every week. Make sure she notices, make sure you didnt seem to notice. Never again take the bus.

Do it faggot.

look out the window and dont talk to her. she is a good time to time. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am

roll

I'm guessing you tried this on a easy hamplanet and she took the bait because she was just as fat and desperate as you

now fags, look upon ACTUAL virginity
this compared to my attempt, takes too long and has no clean in's or outs. "politely ask to sit next to her"

try harder, edgelord

ah yes there's the excuse, instead of providing examples from your own like (cause you have none) you resort to making bullshit excuses. I dont go for fat asses, ever.

I'm not the guy you replied to but I personally have never asked for a girls number sight on scene..They always come up to me first either our of the blue or after a brief meeting and introduce themselves..thats just how its happened for me...I noticed when you make the first move you loose all power in the relationship, might seem odd but thats how it works.

Say hello and how are you doing? Then make a goofy smile and say I'M FROM AMERICA! MURICA FUCK JA!

Wait for her to get off the bus, follow her till you find a nice quite street.
Murder and rape her.

oh come on man, im calling you out and that's all you got? You're making it too easy, i can practically feel your neckbeard from here.

the autism is strong with this one

that might be true if you're a beta, but then again if you're a beta you probably wouldnt make the first move. In my experience the power isn't gained or lost on the first move, it's usually on the first date, if you get one. And you won't always, it's just a numbers game.

take more pics

you're on a bus, therefore poorfag, therefore this chick will not be interested, give it up user

continue with your ambiguous "insults" that do nothing but make you look stupid lmao

kill her.
kill her!!!!
KILL HER !!!!!!!!
@#$%^#$^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOG-SOTHOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cthulhu.......

Tell her you're posting creepshots of her on Sup Forums and show her your thread. Don't forget to smile. The bigger the smile, the more she'll be interested in you. Good luck, OP.

u got rekt

she's on a bus too... see how that works?

your unnecessary responses and shit word choice is not helping hide your autism user

uh huh

yes but you really think she wants to hook up with some poorfag? thought not

your responses are just as unnecessary lmao, and you still haven't done anything to make a point against my suggestion, you immediately resorted to name calling. Ill ask you one last time, what would you do to make a real attempt at getting her number?

decent girls don't actually give a shit... lmao

have u never heard of david deangelo gosh

im not the user you were talking to, wind your neck in sperglord

more proof you're a virgin, it's always the wallet that gets you the bitches

nope, dont care who he is, i get girls without him

"wind your neck" what does that even mean, this sounds like the same kind of insult as "tryhard" idc if you think im tryharding lol, i do try hard, i try hard a life, but right now im wasting my time, so why not try hard at that as well. I dont mind answering retards on the internet for a while

AHAHAH ok, yeah you basically just screamed "i've never had a good relationship in my life", guessing you dont know how or when to show emotion or be romantic either. Goodluck in life pal

maybe you're not autistic, maybe you're just flat out retarded

>And then there's this fucking faggot

Stare at her like you want her when she notices keep staring. If she smiles look smile back. Go act like youre doing something on your phone after that. Wait a few minutes and go sit next to her

To impress her he need morebthen 1 pic you dickhead

Slip her a note complimenting her skirt and say you didn't want to interrupt her since she had headphones in but you think she's beautiful

you and all the rest are exactly the same
>user you're so retarded
>why am i retarded?
>pfft if you dont know why you're retarded then you're REALLY retarded
Classic bullshit from someone with no argument at all

kek

:)

I've had more healthy, fulfilling relationships than you ever will user, unless you fix your whatever syndrome you suffer from

Won't happen anyways for u. But show her how small ur dick is let her have a good laugh save pic. Go home post this and jerk off.

::^)

read your posts, that's the argument right there, jesus fucking christ you're stupid, like american stupid

leave her alone, she doesn't want to be harassed on public transit by some beta neckbeard pervert

After sitting next to her ask her name blah blah blah talk to her untill she gets off the train. If she says something like this is my stop ask for her number before she leaves

yeah i bet you have lol, specially going around thinking all girls want is money, try that approach, ask them straight out if that's what they really want, see what kind of responses you get.
>health and fullfilling
if you'd had so many than they couldn't have been that healthy or fullfilling now have they?

Why don't you make like a tree, and fuck off?

right... your argument is what I said... ok. well you're clearly too thick to understand what an argument is

Ask her if she knows who Phil Ultron is. She will know, if not just walk away

Roll

Don't fall asleep and keep an eye out for any Chinese.

Are you her dad? why don't you fuck off