What does Sup Forums think about this album?

What does Sup Forums think about this album?

lovely stuff

Big boy riffs.

Sons of Northern Darkness > At the Heart of Winter > Everything else > All Shall Fall

This

All shall fall is good though

Well it's still a solid 7 or 8 .10, it was just in my opinion the most boring one by them

Bump

It's my favorite Immortal album still. For me it peaked the what Battles and Blizzard was aiming to. Damned in black was a huge let down that put me off from the band... thanks for reminding me OP that I have to listen the later albums through again

Damn in black is where they started to sound like the hardrock equivalent of black metal, but that sound started to grow on me when I heard Tyrants off songs of northern darkness.

awesome album

But blizzard beasts is the worst by far...

I'm listening to a few songs from it for the first time in a while and honestly it just sounds like their old writing style mixed with the tone from the late 90's to the early 2000's, I don't really mind it, fair 7/10

I listened to some individual tracks and they weren't horrid. Hell, even Damned tracks themselves aren't that bad, one could argue it's more Immortal than At the..., because it resembles Pure Holocaust more, but what made them special was missing from the composition..

I guess I could see that, for me when I got into Immortal, I couldn't get into the early stuff back then, it was One by One and everything on Sons of Northern Darkness that I loved about them, the early stuff I appreciated and liked a lot later down the road, but the mid-era stuff is what I love about immortal

That's like the "...And Justice for All" of Immortal.

Bump

but, but. . . .that was the best metalirca?

It always matter when you get into a band and what strikes you the most, I can't argue with that. Cheers for having a open mind and open perspective on it though , may you slay massive amounts of clean pussy, my friend.

And to you as well, Hail Brother \m/

Best Immortal album in my opinion. Early stuff was good but it wasn't groundbreaking until ATHOW.