Thread cont.

Noice

You scared me you cunt

Shlerp my shlong

Bump

Send nudes

Butthole pics preferable

Ever wanted someone to scoop ice cream outta your bum? I can do that for you

Babe, have you heard the term "feminine dick" and if so can we talk.

lol

WINRAR

WIN

wew lad

Dubs decides as per. Dubs after the last image get posted.

SHIT XD

Dude I remember the last time we fucked I nutted all in your dads sock drawer. But please tell him I said what's up

I'll post one moment user.

izi pizi

I'm a grown man, you can't control me anymore.
I'm going to jerk it all fuckin night to those pics I took you didn't know about and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.

Im sorry, Im drinking my self into depression, please help me, youre the only one ive ever loved

But I can't do it without you; my suicide :'(

We need to real back Sup Forumsro's, she's going to leave

I seriously think we should give things a second chance. I've been having thoughts about all the submissive things we could do and I want to be your master

ch-ch-ch-check em

It's a trip not a dub

Roll

Re-roll

Lol irony

She probably wants to fuck and you're being stupid passing up FREE pussy that you can just drop at any time.

Roll

Sorry been doing a lot of comedy classes lately, being random as hell. iCarly gave me the idea, do you think the jokes are hitting? Also your pussy always did stink you dirty nigger

Oops, that failed, i pick this one i guess if you belive me

but that's one

I'ma be on top of that ass with this pinky dick here in about three minutes and 50 seconds girl. 'nam sayin?

that too

I hope you know you texted me first you pathetic cunt. Get a life water trash

Roll

I'm about 32 strokes away from telling your dad how much of a slut he is. and tell your mom to give me back my underwear, they look gross on her

Rolling

rolling

yay, we can real back a bit

i still love you

I just want to say that I love you.

Got em

Sorry, had wifi issues. Also, this happened...

These two!!

This is a serious question, I feel...I feel like i developed some kind of feeling to your mother. This sexual tension that is between us, I dont know what to do with it. Could you possibly by any chance Hook me up with her. I find her beautiful, her neck is so pretty I want to cuddle It, touch it, hold it as tight as I can until her face develops this marvelous shade of blue. This is some kind of wet dream I am having for some time... I actually had plans to kidnap your mother, cut off her head and fuck her throat until my penis is all up in her lungs

These, one after another

Hey i have an idea. Wanna do a vagina butt sex with me? Boob included.

Because you're talking to me now

Roll

shes doing the "i'll play along to make him go away" defense. now is the time

"Listen, seriously tho. we both know my dick is like 4 inches and no one really wants to waste time on that. So hows about you and i switch the roles, i've always wanted to be fucked in the ass by a big manly woman like you"

im gay

Reroll

Who else has a spoon that big?

kek

Maybe we can have a friends with benefits thing going on so we can both go out and fuck other guys as well.

plz this

Rolling

Re roll

Listen here you redwood of a whore, I've shit pieces of fecal matter that have had more fuckable pussys then you. Go fuck your self and let me know how BRADLEYS dick taste. You broke my heart,

You wouldn't you dumb cunt. You know my spoon is the only one for your ass

roll

re roll

Rollerino

roll

roll

This

Shit reroll.

sort it out op

let's lose the spoon than. We both know I'd be willing to get slurpy durp durp with that booty hole.

OP here, I'll send this.

Rollo

I really want to eat your ass out.

Real talk though, I do miss you. What're you doing this weekend?

Rawlin agin.

Remember how good my cum is :(

You're just saying that to try to make me jealous, be real and slob on my knob ^.^

LOLOL

because you're messaging me you lonely fat cunt

WINRAR

Rollleriano

He picked already

THIS

deliver op

Zoop doop shoopaloop reroll for vagina butt sex with boob included.

Please roller

We're back bois

Kek

rolerdio

WINRAR

fucking dubs pls

Autism is an epidemic, and I want to fist you in the ass with a chainmail gauntlet.

checkum

This one is way better

winroll

Check em

Someone got dubs for this.

My cock cant get hard to that damn same picture anymore :(, im tired of looking at Spongebob Rule 34. Please send nudes :(

I...miss the way you laugh. You were the only beautiful thing I never my life.

Jk, you dumb whore I hated you from jump the only reason I fucked with you was because everyone was questioning my sexual identity, and I had to throw them off the scent. I hope you burn in hell.

THIS:NAO:PLZ