This is Tarantino's only Tarankino

This is Tarantino's only Tarankino.
The rest is reddit-core flicks.

just because a movie is old doesn't mean it's good it was boring.

pic related is the only memorable part of the movie though

No its just his best silly faggot

Pulp Fiction was his peak.

No, it wasn't, it was good.

It's Tarantino's best work, but I wouldn't say that it's kino

Are you ready to start ninth grade this year? High school's a big transition!

Kill Bill Vol. 1 is better

H8ful8 > reservoir dogs = pulp fiction > inglorious > garbage > garbage disney > garbage marvel > garbage dc > django > the rest of tarantula

It's shit

Death Proof is his masterpiece.

TARANKINO TIER
Reservoir Dogs
Jackie Brown
Inglorious Basterds

BREDDY GUD TIER
Kill Bill 1 and 2
Pulp Fiction

FUN BUT FORGETTABLE TIER
Hateful 8
Django
Death Proof

>Tarantino's only Tarankino
LOL! Have an upvote, OP

Can you actually appreciate any of his filmography beyond the paranioa of proving yourself an "anti-sjw"?

>the greatest filmmaker in the genre of female revenge since Jack Hill
>anti-sjw

You are literally too pleb to understand.

The only thing good about Reservoir Dogs was the beginning. The rest of the movie is boring and depressing schlock. Pulp Fiction is were he really hit his stride making movies about disturbing things, but making them not so disturbing through flashy and comedic elements.

This tbqh family

His only even close to good flick is Death Proof you plebs

this

you faggots really need to ease up on the meme terminology

Accurate

> That terrible second part
> MEW doesn't show her feet

Lol no

You seem have great touble understanding what you read.

And ironically goes around calling people
>too pleb
To understand a mainstream film director... Meh.

>Watching quantum tarantula flicks

I agree, but MEW is so damn hot in that movie, it's distracting t b h

Kill Bill was when I gave up on cutie.

TARANKINO TIER
Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Inglorious Basterds

BREDDY GUD TIER
Kill Bill 1 & 2
Hateful 8

FUN BUT FORGETTABLE TIER
Django Unchained

SHIT, BUT HAS MEW IN IT SO IT'S GOOD FOR A FAPTIER
Death Proof

DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER TIER
The rest

>Like a virgin

What did she mean by this?

Reservoir Dogs is textbook reddit-core you turbopleb.

Might as well call it Reddit-oir Dogs.

Kill Bill 1 and 2 are his only true Tarankinos.

Pulp fiction is more entertaining but I suppose RD is more kino

Inglorious Basterds>Pulp Fiction>Reservoir Dogs>Kill Bill Vol 1>Django>Jackie Brown>Death Proof>Hateful 8>Kill Bill 2

I wouldn't put Kill Bill 2 at the bottom. I love the Pai Mei scenes, it slows the movie down, but I liked the homage to classic kung fu movies

Can't we just appreciate that Tarantino actually indulges himself in film, and actually loves the craft? You may not like his movies, but his love for film is admirable. Hard to find that in this industry nowadays.

Hateful Eight deserves a spot between Tarankino and breddy gud, it's one of his best.

That's understandable, those scenes are probably the best in the whole movie

maybe just bump it up to Breddy Gud, the Morricone score, the cinematography, and JJL are all pretty damn good

1st year film student opinion.

Did Tarantino force any foot-related shit into this movie? Hate it when he does that.

YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAAAAAYYY

Tarantino's only great film is Jackie Brown. Everything else is edgy adolescent shit where he's trying as hard as he can to prove to his audience that he's 'cool'.

Terrible opinions. You're all see through in your attempts to be contrarian so your taste seems more refined. It's wrong in the sense of the mainstream opinion, it's wrong in the sense of the critical opinion, and if you asked Maraschino, he would certainly tell you it wasn't his best movie and he's improved greatly over the years because, oh, because of increased skill, budget, and a more refined sense of what he wants to do. He gets to be himself more as he goes along and gets more artistic freedom.

Maybe you just can't handle any movie by him that has his distinct style and need entry level films by him so you feel comfortable that what you're watching is something that you're sure is good, rather than what is actually enjoyable. Can any of you actually describe why it's his best movie or does that destroy any illusion that you're not trying to sound like a cool kid by having gay opinionsm