>phone
>keys
>knife
The usual for a normal person

>wallet too obviously

>gun
>knife
>normal

Your parents should kill themselves for not aborting you. Also, Mental illness.

Mah Nigger

Being able to defend oneself isn't normal?

Nice

[Insert generic 'edgy' response here]

Being paranoid enough about "defending yourself" every day that you carry weapons, plural, in public is pretty weird.

Solid 8 or 9/10, you look great

hey good luck out there user i hope you ease up a bit it'll help

post pic

Being prepared=/=paranoid

Poor rich boy never got robbed because he lives in away from ghettos with daddy money

Justifying it to yourself doesn't make it healthy, dude.

Reasoning=/=justification

That's such a weird assumption to make. I don't really want to go into the number of times I've been assaulted in my life, but that doesn't make carrying around deadly weapons everywhere you go a normal, rational thing to do. I feel a little weird just having pepper spray.

rate mine pls.

nah

Oh cool, you kinda dress like my dad used to.

No one that has been assaulted will ever say "i feel weird about carrying something to defend myself"
I really hope one day you get robbed and shot in the leg,then we will see how you feel about weapons,rich boy
At least you didn't die like one of my friends,stabbed multiple times in the stomach by a mugger

You look like a douche 3/10
Plus, all the places in Arizona that aren't fucking terrible need jackets

I'd rather carry weapons that will drive off assaulters than be assaulted
Pepper spray doesn't seem to be doing you a whole lot of good if you've been assaulted multiple times.

dylanroofsstylist?

Guess my career.

You don't know anything about me, and just because I don't carry a handgun with me to the store doesn't mean I'm not afraid of being attacked someday.
Normal people don't carry deadly weapons. If you do, and you feel like you need to, that's not normal no matter what circumstances you imagine.

>Normal people don't carry deadly weapons.
Shit, in America a huge portion of the population carries self defense weapons legally. We don't like to roll over and be victims to criminals.

>Grey shirt, black pants, brown cardigan
>FilthyTryhard.jpeg

ehh I only go outside to go to ASU Campus.
Shoes are the only pair that fit me because of wide feet (besides custom fit ones).
Otherwise yeah can confirm 3/10

i look good eat fucks

>It's not normal even if almost everyone carries at least a pocket knife
k bud,enjoy getting assaulted

10/10 douchebag confirmed

I'm sorry you're so afraid.

>implying axe body spray is cologne

And you're suddenly up to 5/10

Afraid=/=prepared

ask a psychologist about the mental connotations of carrying a gun around

You would only feel the need to be prepared if you were afraid, guy. It means you think about it enough and care about it enough to go out of your way to bring weapons with you into the world every day.

They'll probably show me what they carry. Anyway, I'm not the dude getting assaulted on a daily basis in this thread.

Because I live in reality? I also have a fire extinguisher in case I ever need it. Does that make me afraid and paranoid?

Yes, having a fire extinguisher implies that you're afraid of there being a fire. You're prepared for that because you're afraid. But a fire extinguisher and a gun aren't nearly the same thing. You don't feel the same about your fire extinguisher as you do about your gun, you wouldn't feel the same carrying one around, and you don't think of them as the same. Only one is designated specifically as a weapon.

I carry a fire extinguisher in my car. Yes one is a weapon, since they are very good at stopping someone from assaulting you.
And I'm really not afraid, I'm simply prepared to deal with such a scenario.

Manspreading

Fuck man, in your car? I thought we were maybe talking about in your hall closet or something.
Yeah, you're just actually really afraid all the time, so much so that you clearly don't even recognize it as fear. It's normal for you.
That's sad. I'm sorry.

Lol, they're objects, you really shouldn't get so worked up over them. Remind me not to count on you incase an emergency happens.

Firefighters fight fire with fire extinguishers. It's like a weapon for fire.

Tshirt
Carpenter jeans
Hoody/carhartt
Metatarsal gaurd boots
Hat/beanie

There's an entire board for this shit.

Yet women carry mace everywhere

>Literally the same thing

Link to those boots, i want a pair.

Pepper spray is fine. I usually have some.
It still shows a level of fearfulness, but it also can't easily and effortlessly kill another human being

And a human being who is attacking another human being deserves to live because.....?

I'm sorry you feel that way.

You didn't answer the question

Fucking gorgeous.