Give me one good reason why you haven't gone to see The BFG yet

Give me one good reason why you haven't gone to see The BFG yet

Can't because I've already seen it, decent film.

I'm waiting for it to be out at our cheap $ 1.50 on Tuesday theater.

Still have to pay 39.95 plus tip for popcorn though.

is it worth it for the loli

Because it's not interesting and I can't be arsed to go pay $20 to see it. Also watching Disney movies targeted at kids as an adult is objectively retarded and very tumblr.

I find it too weird to go see a kids movie as an adult and also: I would never ask any of my friends to go watch a kids movie with me.

Also: this doesn't interest me. Finding Dory however does but I will wait for that to come on Blu Ray or Netflix.

What an ugly kid. She looks kind of like a downie.

English lolis are shit tier.

Because there is "deliciously young" and then there is "TOO young".

i thought this movie about Big Fucking Giant dick penetrating a children

>BIG
>FUCKING
>GAYLORD

My family visited me the weekend before last and wanted to see fucking Independence Day 2. I talked them out of it, but they still wanted to watch a movie at the nice theater in my city, so we looked to see what else was on, and we thought the trailer for this looked like it might be interesting since it gave off a Harry Potter vibe, plus it had decent ratings. If I had known it was a Roald Dahl story going in, I would have been more excited.

But holy fuck balls, the first half or more of this was so fucking painful to sit through. I haven't wanted to walk out of a theater that much since Blade Trinity. Mind-numbingly boring saccharine kiddie trash. I'm not sure if the last half was actually good, or if it was just such a fucking relief that things of mild interest were actually fucking happening on screen that I could finally pay attention without forcing myself to.

The best thing I can say was it had one big laugh, where everyone in the theater joined in and it almost made the whole movie worth putting up with for. The queen farted.. LOL XD!

Kill me.

Oh PS- Fucking Steven Spielberg just needs to fucking die already. Or fucking retire and disappear. He's fucking lost his fucking mind.

In China, Too Young is just a name.

Because the first Doom movie was shit.

Because I never saw a trailer for it, or heard anything about it. The most I saw was a poster for it at a theater, and that was just the word "BFG."

I have no idea what it is. Even if you tell me it is a Rolling Doll book about a "Big Friendly Giant," that doesn't mean anything because I saw not a single advertisement for the feature.

How did you not know it was a Roald Dahl story? BFG is pretty well known.

I despise everything Dahl has ever penned aside from james and the giant peach.

Because I don't want to.

Meh. That girl looks as though she still needs her nappies changed at night.

>BFG movie
>It doesn't have the BFG 9000

I will watch it for the cute girl, other than that, missed opportunity from Disney.

Not where I'm from.
Here he's mostly known for being the inspiration for great movies... until now...

>great movies
heh...