Anyone love the thought of a high school/college girl getting molested by boys a lot younger than her?

anyone love the thought of a high school/college girl getting molested by boys a lot younger than her?

I mean it's a turn on. not much more than most the stuff I find hot however.

Oh my this is beautiful

any hot scenarios you can think of?

Would be sweet if a milf gets gangbang by a bunch of kids show more op!

a grade school teacher at an all boy's private school is teaching class one day when there is a massive snow storm. the classroom is snowed in trapping everyone inside. one 27 year old female teacher and around 30 young boys maybe like 12 years old. They have a small kitchen with enough food to last them weeks. and it takes that long to dig them out of the snow. when rescuers finally get the door opened, they go inside and find the 30 boys gangraping their teacher. all her clothes are in tatters and it seems like she was reduced to a mindless state days ago. she is just lying on the floor being raped over and over and over as the boys take turns endlessly. She doesn't even lift her head when the door opens, and stays in a catatonic state for weeks where all she will say is "cocks......" and her cunt drips out a gallon of cum when they drag her out of there.

11/10

any fantasies for college/high school girls?

I bet youre the same virgin that keeps posting those shitty "What rules would you make for girls at school" posts. KYS

bump

a 12 year old boy is having a birthday party and his 16 year old sister is up in her room all pissed off that her house is full of her dorky brother's stupid friends. their parents suddenly have to run to the store cause they forgot to get the cake. on the way the car breaks down and their phone can't get a signal. they are stranded for hours. meanwhile at the house, the boys get restless and some of them start talking about their friend's hot sister and asking about her. the brother wants to look cool so he tells them about how he has heard her masturbating in her room at night, through the wall separating their rooms. some of the boy's sneak upstairs to outside her door and they can indeed hear her moaning in there. they slowly open the door a crack and she see her on her bed naked with a vibrator. she is so caught up in it she doesn't notice when they sneak in and up to her. they suddenly grab her and she screams but several of the boys help hold her down. then one boy takes his pants off and mounts her and begins raping her. they take turns holding her down and raping her. eventually the rest of the boys come looking for their friends and find out what they are doing, and they join in. the only one holding back is the brother. but they egg him on, and remind him about how he is always complaining about his sister picking on him. and then he finally gets between her legs while his friend's cheer, and sticks his dick in her cunt. He's in the middle of fucking her, balls deep in his sister who is crying, when their parents burst into the room and see the scene. just then the brother cums and his sister screams as she feels it in her womb. the mom faints, the dad just stands there in shock. the sister is sobbing, the friends are all quiet cause they don't know what is about to happen. and the brother has the biggest smile on his face

oh god

nice

what do you guys think about a high school senior girl being tied up by cruel classmates, and left at the doorstep of a bratty, horny middle school boy who has a crush on her?

That's actually pretty hot

I usually wouldn't go for it, but all my weirder fetishes come out after a couple drinks, and I've had a few over the past couple hours.

You had this thread dead, yet you keep bumping it.

what do you think would happen afterwards?

why is spidy in this thread? this isn't about loli's. it's about developed bitches getting taught a lesson by young boys.

Deus Vult to stop the spider man theard

^
although somebody's turning into a fucking furfag thread (the wow rule 34 was ok, but the furry shit? ew)

D: G-Give me back my nose..

D: But your spidey sense...

couldnt you at least give it tits?

>>Thatsmyfetish.jpeg

yeah except 19-27ish female haveing her way with 14-17 year ols boys

You already posted this yesterday.

Oh, one of them got out again. Someone call the wrangler.

even though im not contributing smut, it still feels weird to be participating in a thread where dudes are jacking it. maybe im a little gay

When I was a boy of that age, my thoughts were consumed by fantasies of being in a group and overpowering an older girl, forcing her to do whatever we wanted. This was pre-internet days, so my "sick" fantasies would look laughably tame by today's standards. It was stuff like force her to let us look at her pussy, or touch her boobs. The wildest idea I was capable of was forcing her to give us oral sex, or sticking things into her pussy. Proper sex wasn't yet something I desired or fantasized about.

Nowadays I've seen the Bakky videos, which is genuine footags of brutal gang rapes that go on for hours. Thinking back on fantasies of forcing a girl to let me touch her boobs now seems so adorable.

nhentai net/g/162080/
nhentai net/g/164762/
^This is my fetish, its a shame there isn't much more like it.

does it count if shes asleep?