Would you join me to the deepness?

Would you join me to the deepness?

Here's the question.

Is the real reason of man's existence is actually to lead and help women in life?

No, that's retarded. Sexes don't simply exist for each other. You can have a meaningful life without procreating.

>Sexes don't simply exist for each other.
yes they do.

if you fail to pass on your DNA you wasted your life and the 4 billion years of your ancestors lives as well.
it is literally the only objective meaning/purpose to life.

Kys. You have no good reason to live if you think that.

There is no meaning to life except what you make of it. If existing to serve women is your thing? Cool, dude. Not my cup of tea, but whatever. But that doesn't mean it's this dude's
ya know?

For me, the meaning of life is shitposting in threads like these. Thanks OP, you've given my day that much more meaning.

HERE IS THE REAL QUESTION YOU FUCKING NERDS

WHO WINS

Biologically, the breaking of life is to live long enough to pass on your genes.

Realistically it is to due with as much money in the bank as possible.

Retarded.

Yes, yes that's kind of your reason for existence. More like your children though. Especially your daughters obviously, since your boys will have a functional brain and will be able to think and care for themselves someday.

Brocks might win if you were to pump them full of adrenaline and pcp. If not then the gorillas would massacre the Brocks.

probably the lesnars.
inb4 gorillas having the strength of 1000 suns.

Gorillas are mostly pacifists and any fighting done between males are shows of strength. Gorillas are also herbivores and do not hunt other animals. Humans are vastly more intelligent, and its doubtful the gorillas would work together.

If they were worked into a frenzy this might turn the advantage to the gorillas, however the lesnars still have strength in numbers and greater endurance.

*meaning

yes

I think a frenzy can be assumed

Raise good kids I think.

OK dubs nigger, riddle me this. Which is more important?

1. To have a child who won't go bald?
2. To have a child that will cure baldness?
3. To have a child that doesn't care about baldness?

2., 3., euthanize 1.

why get rid of 1 if 2 and 3 exist?

Think beyond superficially and you'll reach the depths of your shallow retarded question

for the lulz.

I remember when I was 12.

lucky fag, i dont.