The last girl stopped responding so let's do it again. Dubs or 69 decides

The last girl stopped responding so let's do it again. Dubs or 69 decides

shut the fuck up, OP is a fag

Becky should get cucked

Wanna do some vagina butt sex with boob included?

i want to suck your dick so bad rn. (then send a separate text) shit wrong number

I have officially now stopped caring whatever the hell people say about me. Fuck. Islam. The most gruesome, violent, sadistic, xenophobic, discriminatory religion out there. why do we only see Islamic terrorism? Why don't we see Christians blowing themselves up in the HQ of the freedom from religion foundation? Why don't we see Atheist beheading christians? Why is it only Islamic terrorism that we see? People must realise there is not a problem with extremism, there is a fucking problem with worshipping a pedophile prophet (piss be upon him). I am sick and tired of this religion, i am sick and tired of western countries having to deal with this bullshit, we fucking welcome them in our first world countries and all they do is blow themselves up in the name of a fucking psychopatic sky daddy and claim Sharia Law to be imposed and above the governement that welcomed them in open arms from misery. Throughout my life i have always defended moderate muslims (which i am now doubting their existance) and told people to not generalise the whole muslim population, but this is fucking enough, this religion is fucking ruining our way of life, either "normal" muslims stand up against these fucking psychopaths and try to stop them, or they can get the fuck out of non muslim countries. I am so sorry for any liberal accepting muslims out there, i really am, but i have to vent out this rage. Sadly, Islam is not compatible with the 21st century, like it or not. I excuse myself again, i must now go sacrifice a baby to the ruler of darkness because atheism.

TRUMP IS OUR GOD. NOW BOW

Write "i see you"

DOES GOD REAL?

sure lets get hi

I rearry wanna bang you rong time

if I told you you had a hot body would you pleas cover yourself up so I don't get distracted...thank you...

I never get dubs

can your dad watch us have sex

wanna watch the bee movie with me?

ok so i hid the body, what do i do now

ill beat up your dog and shove a dyson vaccum down your bellybutton if you dont get over here now and suck my cock

Suck my dick please thanking am China so no often

winrar

do it

dubs

nice

can i be your dogo

>pupper*
fixed

My dick is not, so get here to suck it

god my cock is throbbing since you just said that dead dogs turn me the FUCK on send me a pic

This

Roll

r0lling for this

Rolling

this needs to be it please
reroll

Rollin'

this

reroll again

ths

win

again with the 88

I GOT DUBS TWICE HOLY FUCK!

Blop

eat

Colonel Slade:

>Ha

deliveroo

anything yet?

ill bury you next to your dog you stupid bitch

Ill buy you a new dog, let it befriend you then beat it up if i cant shove my schlong in your batcave

i want you to fart on my dick

Dont be such a stranger, come in my basement trust me theres no danger...

before we submit anything else lets see what becky says

I am terribly sorry about your dog. Can you tell me where you buried it? I gotta do something with this wood you gave me.

reroll

Dont say a fucking word when i get there or i swear to god i wont use lube

Reroll

roll

tits or gtfo