Ask an Argento anything

Ask an Argento anything.

did you vote for Macri?

Yup. He does some wrong shit, but it's better than what would have happened if Scioli won - such event would have made the downwards spiral go on and on.

I voted for him, no regrets, even though he is not being a good president, I have hopes he is going to remove negros cabeza.

[slightly smiles at user while cumbia is fading away]

Why do you have to open threads about argentina?
I mean, seriously. Other countries do it but you're those who do it the most.

NIGGU

why are you black?

When will you argentinos stop being such scumbags so the world will stop hating you? I mean you assholes are almost as bad as Israelis or South Africans.

Are there that much threads about Argentina? Honestly the only ones I've seen are mine and this is the 3rd time I do it on Sup Forums... quite surprising.

Chilean detected.

OP's white, trust me.

Yeah, here, on Sup Forums, on Sup Forums on /trv/...
It's absolutely pathetic. Stop that.

When the 40+ year old generation is gone. Older people are more likely to be xenophobic and exaggeratedly nationalist, which is pure shit in my opinion. On my 19s, I see the Argentina-Chile rivalry because of 1982 Falklands issue pretty immature, like .

Wow. Apologize for making my country look so selfish. I'm lowering the priorities of this thread when I want to open a new one.

Do Argentinians feel ethnically superior to most of LATAM?

As an argentinian, I say no, because Peronists, leftists and immigrants fucked our country so much, that we are the same as the rest of Latniggamerica.
Brazil is the most "superior" country in Latin America at the moment tho.

aguante argentina? :v

Facebook retarded normies incoming, abandon thread

porteño marchatras detected.

You guys still after the Falklands?

I've been on Sup Forums for years and argentina threads are definitely the minority,you are just a faggot

:v
matate sorete mal cagado

No one cares about the falklands anymore

QUE ONDA, WACHINES? PUBLIQUEN GORE PORTEÑO, PLS

Sleep tight.

Where are you from?

Are you stupid?? Why the fuck would you insult Latin America if you're a fucking Latino, stop pretending you are superior to other Latin countries, Argentina is the cancer of Latin america

Good, i hate the thought of another war

Another chilean scrub

Nigga I aint from Chile
All the world hates Argentina