Montreal (Canada) thread,post em

Montreal (Canada) thread,post em

wtf

whats wrong, because of canada?

montreal here and fucking love sam hide

nice, can you post pics by any chance, this thread is dead as fuck

dont have anything... also what part of montreal are you from ?

not posting that shit on Sup Forums feel free to tell me yours

laval ? jeez im not asking for your fucking address chill. just trying to get a convo going ...

Do you go to uni or you have job ... or cegep

I dont do shit, I browse Sup Forums and im currently in a raid that doesnt work and I feel fully autistic

ya your most probably one of the fucking white trash that takes my taxes or highschool fag judging by the gay memes you post thinking the are rxns.png

I didnt post a single meme
what are you doing on fucking Sup Forums especially Sup Forums if youre such a faggot, "white trash" god damn get a grip son

your cozybrowing .fag

already triggered for being called a white trash. kys white shit and get the fuck out of quebec and dont vote for cuck trudeau net election you piece of shit.

what the fuck are you from reddit or something, telling me to get out of quebec when youre not even white, can you please make any sense at all

I dont even get why we are having this conversation, you got all mad out of nowhere and you try to tell me im triggered

your being a bitch and paranoid. i wanted to keep your thread going by starting a convo. In return you're a gay cunt.
Then later I found out your the sort of trash that doesn't give anything to society, which made me think you're a bigger shit.

>doesn't start a convo
>doen't share any pics
>starts a montreal girls thread by posting unrelated pic of sam hyde
>being a fag and too scared of saying his fucking city, in fear i might some how triangulate his fucking location on an anonymous image board.

your a little higschool wanking off to nudes. kys and get the fuck off Sup Forums you bitch.

>afraid to share city
I told you montreal you want to know what part, why would I tell you that, im not a girl and dont have pics of montreal girl, youre prob a beta fuckboi that learned through people what Sup Forums was

>learnt through people what Sup Forums was.
>learnt through people
how else would you hear about Sup Forums ?

>dont you know user... I got an invitation by the head of anonymous. a secret email on TOR. man you see user your a beta fuck boiiiiiiii.

the fact that you will most probably respond with that assures me you a gay cunt.

go take daddies welfare money you fucking trash.

whatever youre a savage, literaly mad for no reason

go smoke weed on your balcony and take my tax money to buy a dozen of molsons from cauche tard you fucking loser.

british columbian wandering through here. how is montreal? always wanted to go there and explore more of quebec. closest i got to quebec was Welland ontario

the place has the college life. lots of tourist ares and nice history. The people are ok concerning the language. just try to know a bit of french people will be nicer...

be prepared to see lots of different people

and if your coming for a job then you aint looking in the right place.

also dont vote for trucuck next elections

i was trying to learn french for a good year but ive lost alot of it now

as long as you know a few words people wont give you shit...

though society needs a clean up. its become very trashy and slutty. very liberal in some aspects personally i dont like it that way.

what do you like then when it comes to government

dont get your question ?

you said you dont like the liberal shit. wait i think i read that wrong

>white trash that takes my taxes
I bet you vote for the PLQ

Fuck off chase

nah thats the worse fucking trash. actually believeing that quebec can stand by its self economically or socially.

the people have become the worlds finest cucks

Sad but true my friend

why is it sad ? they were cucks in the first place ...
now they have simply become the worlds finest

Any have her nudes, from the 514

Quebec should be nuked.

Prove it