What do they do all day

what do they do all day

measure their foreheads.

She fucks black guys while he watches

Rewatch the Phantom Menace

Considering Fassbender he probably fucks black women while she watches.

He could do better 2bh

Eat KFC and play Sup Forumsideo games

>implying black guys would fuck a fridge

Flat bodies are superior to fat cow tits any day nigger

Is this more your style user?

>fat cow tits
>implies big tits are a bad thing and that it's a nigger desire

You're one dumb cunt, literally nigger tier retarded.

>finally stops fucking black chicks
>starts fucking ambiguously brown refrigerators

I will never understand Fassbender

He couldn't handle getting cucked so he turned to white women.

>it's a "I have no idea what fridge means" post

She looks like Reese Withoutherspoon

you never had the pleasure of playing with a big pair of titties have you?

he had his fun with his true passion but now he wants children and is getting himself off the chocolate with a race mixed girl before settling down with a nice white girl who he will cheat on with dat chocolate

He's Irish.

That black bitch's profile looks like Superman punched her right in the middle of her face.

kek'd

Bravo. It's so comforting to suck a nice big tit.

Wasn't she called sexist women alive or some shit like that? She's fucking ugly and probably not even really European.

Is that brown budget Emilia Clarke

>didn't see her nudes

If you look at super old grandmas there are usually only 2 types, super thin and frail, and walking hambeasts with tits down to their knees.

The thing is women age like milk, if you trace back what those grandmas would have looked like when they were younger you can discern her type. If I had to be stuck married with one type or the other the rest of my life then I'd go with thin. And so if had to choose between Vikanders body type and say Kim kardashians body type I'd go with Vikander.

I do find it funny how some guys associate petite ladies as being more masculine while others find it more feminine. And vice versa, some guys find big large ladies to be more feminine and others more masculine. (If that makes sense?) when really it's just personal preference.

>some guys find big large ladies to be more feminine

Literally no one thinks this, retard.

Were those vikanders tits in ex machina and that other movie?

cgi tits, not kidding.

dammit

Pretty much every female actress probably has at some point, also both her parents are Swedes.

why do i always fall for it

You don't think some anons would defend, say, that big Sasquatch Khloe kardashian and her big fat tits and ass as being more feminine than some flat chested boy body like Vikander?

where do they live? in LA or europ jw

LA.

fuck you

All CGI?

Light Between Oceans Best Picture 2016

Cap this

Kim Kardashion is 5'3" and before you go full faggot and go "hurr wast talking about height duurr", you mentioned that some men find petite women masculine which also about 100% wrong, faggot.

Hopefully or else that disgusting thing really is fucking disappointing.

They roleplay as ava and david for hot machine love

FUUUCK

thought you said kim!!!!!!11!!!

you're still wrong though [spoiler/]

>you mentioned that some men find petite women masculine which also about 100% wrong, faggot.

You've never seen someone refer to a petite girl with small tits as having a "boy body" on here? Are you fucking new?

Petite girl =/= boy body, you retard

However, tall women whether they have big tits or not are always seen as dominate amazonians.

face is all that matters and vikanders face is 10/10

Nah. It used to be, but these days she's looking pretty meh.

Petite means short, really, which is inherently feminine. If you mean a flat, square shaped girl (like Vikander) then yes, people would say she isn't femining but nobody would really say it's masculine either other than to say she looks like a little boy.

Vikander is the patrician JLaw desu

Don't play like that.

Yes

B8

>and before you go full faggot and go "hurr wast talking about height duurr"
Which is why I specified girth, ass and tit size you dumb fuck, never once mentioned height.

Again, which why I specified flat chest AND small tits as boy body fucktard.

And generally ya, most flat chested girls ARE petite. You're really good at avoiding questions at not responding to anything I ask, faggot.

There's plenty of slenderman looking tall girls with no tits

>Which is why I specified girth, ass and tit size you dumb fuck, never once mentioned height.

You dumb fucking faggot, you were making a correlation between petite girls, which would imply tall women, you dumb cunt. You even said vice versa, you absolute faggot.

>Again, which why I specified flat chest AND small tits as boy body fucktard.

What you originally said is, Have I ever seen somebody refer to petite girls with some tits as "boy body"? and yes I have but there's no correlation between petite and boy bodies, you absolute faggot. Tall women can equally have boy bodies too, you dumb cunt, it makes your point absolutely pointless, you pants on head retarded faggot.

not my mother you sick fuck

>slender
>no tits
and would you not consider a girl like that to have a dainty build, slight, delicate, small-boned, petite?

lmao you're so mad, too funny, you just went full retard, sperg out more you fucking autist.

Since you seem to lack basic reading comprehension I'll dumb it down for you. The original question you avoided before your mental breakdown was. "Would some guys consider big tits and large ass to be MORE feminine than a thin girl with a small chest" which you deny.

Tits on a stick without the tits

not when they're over 6 foot tall

>"Would some guys consider big tits and large ass to be MORE feminine than a thin girl with a small chest"

That's not what you originally said at all though, you humongous faggot. Hence why I kept bringing up the petite issue, because you're a retard and made a retarded fucking point, you dumb cunt faggot.

you have to be over 18 to post here.

>and before you go full faggot and go "hurr wast talking about height duurr"

Your quote, and you're the one that been trying to make it about height the entire time when I've stated several time that that was not the question or the issue.

You don't think some anons would defend, say, that big Sasquatch Khloe kardashian and her big fat tits and ass as being more feminine than some flat chested boy body like Vikander?

That was the exact question before you went full autist, off on some tangent, you complete dumb cumchomping fucktard cuck bitch.

Oh and again, way to avoid answering the original question at hand, coward.

I kind of want to live in Paris

its full of niggers and ISIS

fuck u

no pls

REEEEEEEE YOU FUCKER

immunity cat

kek

Where are the nudes.

Is that idra?

OH SHIT HERE COME DAT BOI

Un, you don't get to bring experts.

she's hawt