"Lol, religious people are so dumb am I right? In other news...

>"Lol, religious people are so dumb am I right? In other news, here's why we should unconditionally support our greatest ally Israel, because fanatical zionism is somehow different from other forms of religious extremism."
>audience claps

Who else here watches Bill Maher?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeBsVVZ1cJs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial
history.com/topics/world-war-ii/the-holocaust/pictures
haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.540880
youtube.com/watch?v=zv1QJ_yXzg8
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007271
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Perlmutter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avi_Arad
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I laughed my ass off when Ben Affleck went on the show and basically tried to convert everyone to islam

youtube.com/watch?v=KeBsVVZ1cJs
watch his face when the audience claps about not supporting Israel

Bill Maher is a cunt. I can deal with watching Colbert or Stewart or O'Reilly or even Jon Oliver when they rant and rave about some topic or other, but not Bill Maher. He makes good points occasionally, but his delivery is the most cuntish, self-satisfied delivery I have ever seen. Bill Maher would suck his own dick if he could

>tries to pretend he didn't know his mother is a jew and that he is one too
>is as much the poster child for jewish propaganda as jon leibowitz

Israel is tolerant of atheists. Islam is not very tolerant of atheism. Sure an orthodox Jew may sneer and look down their crooked nose at an atheist, especially in Israel, but they won't fucking lynch one like half of the rest of the Middle East would do, doubly so if they were an Islamic apostate.

How much do secular Jews hate Orthodox Jews for doing nothing all day but breeding and leeching?

O'Reilly is literally 10x the "journalist" and intellectual Oliver, Colbert and Stewart wish they were put together

>mfw

Maher is based except for his anti-religion crap

>talks shit about islam every week
>pretends to be triggered by Trump saying basically the same thing

he is such a shill

I don't understand how he manages to be the popular liberal host being such an unfunny ugly faggot

>10x0(3)

>t. flyover state pleb

you don't get it. Maher's show is an American tradition by now.

>It's a "muh palestine" thread

Reminder that if Burgerstinians weren't so fat they wouldn't be such easy targets

I especially like when a guest refutes his childish claims and he makes a quick joke and then immediately changes the subject so nobody can talk about how he's wrong.

but how

Either answer my fucking point or dont fucking answer my post. I dont give a fuck about you or your fucking tangential bullshit that is not related to what I fucking wrote in the first place.

maher makes me cringe

he acts like an edgy know-it-all middleschooler, even does a teehee I said boobs or something joke every episode

and everyone goes along with it like he is cool

makes no sense

>Norm Macdonald on Bill Maher
>"Yeah, yeah. I find him completely unfunny. Like, maybe the unfunniest person I’ve ever encountered that’s called a comedian. I like his show because of the arguing back and forth, and he knows a lot about politics. But the worst is when he forces you to sit on the panel while he does his New Rules, which are just a bunch of jokes. And you have to sit there, a foot from the dude with a camera in your face. You’d think he would just excuse them, but no, you have to sit there and watch"

Why is Norm right about everything?

Your point was that Maher has a smug jew face, happy now kid?

You're literally JIDF because you show up in every thread with the same posts and we can tell you're an isreali because you're buttmad about palestinians.

Wow, based studio audience.

Yep.

>OH NO! NOT MUH PALESTINE! IT'S ANOTHER NAKBA!
fuck off sand nigger

>I hate Israel

>I hate Saudi Arabia, muslim rapefugees, mass murder, terrorism, mistreatment of women and the poor and ISIS

Pick one, because by hating one, you support the other

>Israel is tolerant of atheists
>[spitting on Christians intensifies]

Why don't we just let them all kill each other and stay the fuck out of it?

Oh a jew spitting on someone is the same as government approved lynchings

It is very ironic from an American or Slav to yap about his oppression and muh right to say anti-jew shit, when they didnt even have basic human rights for every citizen until twenty years ago

My dad complains about Democrats and liberals constantly, but puts this on all the time and laughs along with the audience. It completely mystifies me

Israel supports saudi arabia and wahhabism. Israel, ISIS, and Saudi are all on the same team you knob.

The Arabs fighting Israel are mostly secular Arab nationalists who oppose Saudi Arabia and ISIS as well. Look at how Hezbollah is fighting both ISIS and Israel.

Israel supports wahabism cause they hate all forms of non-Jewish nationalism. Notice how they promote cultural degeneracy in the west, but jewish nationalism in Israel.

I wouldn't really use Hezbollah as an example of secular Arabs 2bh, but you're right about the rest

He's ok, but he's no Colbert or Stewart. All the atheist stuff gets old too. Ok we get it, you don't believe in God, but you're like that guy who keeps bringing up his ex-gf just so he can say she was a bitch

Who is they?

Oven dodger detected

You're a big false dichotomy.

user, if you haven't realized by now, the US would do all the fighting for Israel no matter the cost. Maybe after every US soldier is dead, Israel would raise a finger and spend some of their own money.

Although I agree, that entire part of the world should sort itself out with a nuke t. bh.

I never noticed this double standard before, but fuck it's accurate.
Jews love to shit on Islam all day but as soon as a goyim does it he becomes Hitler.

We can't avoid any of this because God is real and the highest of the higher ups know the mysteries. It's written in that book that evil will develop the final system and attempt to remove God/The Creator of all things from the mind of man.

All of this has to happen m8. It's written.

The Zionists will fail though---

Revelatin 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

God/Jesus Christ loves you guys brehs, the Creator of all things loves you guys, don't make it harder on your brothers and sisters when life is already hard as it is m8's. Practice some discipline throughout your lives m8s. Love u guys.

Who the fuck do you think?

The real irony is that Liberalism itself is now a religion.

>implying you wouldn't suck your own dick
Fucking normies gtfo

Because Normy is a national treasure and one of the greatest comedians of all time.

I'm not political and I'm neither left wing nor right wing, but I hate how Liberals always trash religion for not being based on 'evidence' but believe whacky things all the time with no evidence.

I always get into this argument with my sister.
her: "hurr durr there is no proof that le god exists!!!1" even though there are hundreds of eye-witness testimonies throughout the bible

her: "the holocaust totally happenned, 6 million were killed in gas chambers, how can you not believe that!!!1"
me: "then where is the proof or evidence that it happened?"
>"hurr whatdo you mean you don't need evidence, why would dey lie about dat???!!"

>her: "umm, there is nothing wrong with being gay or transgender, it is not a mental illness, what do you mean statistics show they are more likely to be paedophiles and carry HIV? Statistics go against my feelings, i don't need ebidence."
>"hurr durr being gay is genetic, even though no studies have ever proved that."
>"urrgh gender is not real, you can choose to be whatever gender you want."

>who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars

Also worth pointing out that there are two types of jewish people. Have to be careful who you judge as the enemy. Discernment is important m8's.

Why are there so many Islam supporters on Sup Forums?

>I'm not political and I'm neither left wing nor right wing
But you're definitely underage. Off yourself you unbearable little twat.

There are middle easterners here. And we have a lot of lefties, who side with Islam despite it contradicting almost all of their stated beliefs.

But there is evidence to support the holocaust.

There's even evidence that counters the deniers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial

history.com/topics/world-war-ii/the-holocaust/pictures

haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.540880

youtube.com/watch?v=zv1QJ_yXzg8

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007271

>lefties who side with Islam

Yeah, nah, unless we're talking about SJWs you can fuck off, m8.

If we're talking about Islamic reformists, that's an entirely different story.

No studio audience would exist like this today.

>who side with Islam
Wrong they side with sand-niggers.

None of these are neutral sources.

Is it true that the current CEO of Marvel Entertainment is an Israeli who served in their military?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Perlmutter

Is true that the founder of Marvel Studios is another Israeli who served in their military?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avi_Arad

doesn't Israel have mandatory military service for citizens

not mandatory to specifically choose to be a combat soldier, like they have

Any problem with Israelis?

i sure hope not

me too

is bible a neutral "source" (can't believe I'm saying this) on religion?

Wonder Woman will take care of them haters

not gonna happen

on an issue that polarizing: whether or not the slaughter of millions was a lie made up for profit or power or whatever. there will be no truly neutral sources.

please elaborate

HE'S A BIG GUY

>by hating one you support the other

you can hate both you fucking tard

I stopped caring about him when I found out has a member of PETA.

Donald Trump likes Israel, while hating Muslims

>youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

The entire middle east fiasco would already be history if it weren't for the US always putting up the veto at the UN.

she's anti Israel

her own charity to post-war israelis says otherwise

Not the best example.

The best examples of liberal retardation are "muh women and men are exactly the same," "muh vaccines," and "muh race is a social construct," despite massive contradictory evidence.

Isn't Maher anti-vaxx and PETA supporter? Fuck that guy.