Feels thread

feels thread

i dont know why im making this, i guess i just want closure or something. i can see there is no place in this world for me, and im tired of disappointing everyone i meet. i know no one cares but i really dont know how much longer i can keep "sucking it up" and being "tired". if you share anything thanks i guess.

ill share some feels with ya

Have you been diagnosed with a Mental Illness?

I have been feeling listless and Sleepless

no i havent

Closure ? .....From what?

Is it your negative inner voice telling you to hate yourself and your accomplishments, or are you actually saying people are being complete assholes to your face?

to like have how i feel said and announced, rather than being bottled up for ever and ever

dont bottle it up, let the hate out

Well if I have learned anything from being online is that no matter what someone posts , there is always someone who identifies........Even if we can't call each other true friends ...we can take comfort in knowing we can continue to eeek along just for the small and few Laugh out loud moments we can have with others ...even if artificially.

I'm feeling pretty good about most things in my life right now. Not everything is going 100%, but things could be worse and if I'm honest with myself they're not bad. Plus I'm working toward other things to make it better again.

I know that's not in line with what you really meant by a feels thread; but there are also feels other than being a miserable, joyless bore.

This.
Live YOUR life as YOU want to, OP. if someone doesn't like it, fuck them.

Don't bottle stuff up. Accepting your emotions is the first step of getting to a better place mentally.

i feel its both
im scared to be completely on my own i mean i have friends and family but i can feel it when people talk to me. its a sort of why are you here type tone. ive never really been good at anything and ive missed out on a lot of stuff because of it, mostly because ive developed this fear of failure so i dont hang out with friends or i flake out on them cause i dont want to dig my hole anydeeper

Checked

thank you both. i stopped seeing a therapist a couple years ago and even then i didnt open up to him all that much. i only ever truely opened up to my girlfriend and best friend of 2 years about this kind of stuff but she is long gone out of my life now
and kek, i honestly didnt expect a positive response like this thank you to every one in this post

I think about suicide almost everyday, not really that i'd do it but just the concept of just not worrying anymore is something very attractive. I have fun online and even have a lot of friends that care for me but im always so afraid that ill lose everything and live in a downward spiral. I also have ADD and have put off college because of a fear of failure and my highschool life was filled with disappointment from everyone because I had what it took but I never applied myself because I didnt enjoy it. Should I get some kind of help?

You're letting yourself be controlled by your fears.
I know how that feels, I've spent the last 4 and a half years working myself out of stress induced depression and anxiety.
One thing that comforts me is the notion of "People don't really think of you as much as you think of them thinking of you. Rarely do they think as negatively of you as you do yourself."
Go look up cognitive behavioral psychology and mindfulness meditation. Those two things have helped me a lot.
When this shit started for me, I had to use about 8 hours just to psyche myself up to go grocery shopping, now I can just go if I need to.

i would say to try a therapist when i had one it helped me for the little while i went to it
i will check them out thanks

Things could be worse mang. You could have several street gangs hunting you down because you snitched a few of their dealers out to your friend's father who's also a cop

Could be worse

No Problemo B\ Bro ...regardless of what other fags on this site say some of what goes on on this site is still Redeemable..

MORE GUTS
MORE GLORY

I like your pic so I'll respond.

I feel you. You feel like a brick in a wall and that you're screaming but nobody is hearing it, right?

I can tell you're in a situation that involved a routine of some sort like school, work, or whatever and it feels like you're stuck in your current position.

If you don't fit that description, stop reading here.

You, my friend, need change. Do something new, find a hobby, hire a prostitute in Nevada, interview cannibal warlords of Liberia. Do something. Anything that you can think of that will be different and get you out of the current situation that you're in now, if not temporary than permanently.

Another thing that is good to remember is, that you are not unique in feeling like this.
So many people before you have gone through this and so many people in the future will go through it.
If you're open about how you feel and openly deal with it, you're making space for others to chime in and figure out that they are not alone in those emotions.
Just be honest with yourself and others. Give them a chance to say no thanks before you unburden yourself though, if they ask you how you feel, answer with "You really want to know or are you in for a polite answer right now?"

i love feels threads

I saw the girl I like with her bf, I regret not making a move last year when she talked to me daily but then it stopped. I wish I can get rid of her in my mind but I'm stuck, I tried for almost 2 years that's seems beta but if you understand then you know how hard it is.. I feel like this

Yeah, im on the cusp of moving out OP, but i dont want to do school, and have really no motivation. Overall just scared of whats gonna happen in the next few years, probably just gonna enlist :\

You should go out and meet more people user, it won't be the girl you wanted a year ago, but once you meet someone who attracts you and who are attracted back, your emotions for the first girl will fade.

also

Go find a gap year job user, something that gives you a bit of work experience while you figure out what you want to do with your life.
Combine that with a social hobby and you'll be good to go for a bit. You don't have to have your entire life planned yet, you're still young.

I hope so, depression and social anxiety is a bitch though. Not many girls left who like my humor and my hobbies

this is how i think and how i am and how i want to stay

Anyone else feel like nothing is worth doing, like no one is worth seeing?

Suck it the fuck up. You're fucking alive. Do something. Anything. You can literally do ANYTHING.
The fuck you doing?

Same happened to me used to like me but i was to oblivious to notice except she sends nudes to a guy now and is so possessive even though he does stuff with other girls she gets mad at him but does stuff a few days later. It makes me made cause the commitment to another person no repercussion and it hurts that someone is willing to be there for her

The fuck are you doing?

Drugs. I'm doing drugs.

Alive on the outside just barely, depression eating me from the inside out

As I said above to the op, cognitive behavioral psychology and mindfulness meditation could help you a lot.
Also the way to minimize social anxiety is to expose yourself to the situations that scare you and normalize yourself in them.
Go to a social place to do your hobbies, someone is bound to like your humor if you get out there and meet them.

why are you sad, bro?

Being Carl motherfucking Sagan

tell me about quasars in that dreamy voice plz

Bitchin in this thread won't get you anywhere faggots

Dropout, virgin,no work experience, always looked down on and just last year was horrible

Better get to the hospistal then, chemosabi.

What If We're Already TherE?

That picture is autistic.

Ohhhhh~ someone's good at insults

Won't get me Nowhere?.....So it WILL get me Somewhere! !!!! NOOOOICE

OP here i wanted to say thank you so much to evryone here in this thread who came to talk. it really does help knowing how so many other people feel and that im not alone, its very warming. i really need to sleep now.

Im not hearing any fundamental, unchangeable problems, just areas you can improve.
>work on motivation first bro
>carve out some goals from that feeling of want
>stick to goals
>become alpha
>????
>profit!
If, you know, the whole white picket fence sounds good to you

Sleep tight user, we might not be close to each other, but we're in the same boat.
Take care of yourself.

u ok user?

This barely applies to me, since I'm not even friendzoned.

Yeah mate that's me alright. Take a step back; you might get burned.

Read

FUCK OFF MR LAHEY

To be fair this door swings both ways. All the time I see both men and women that are snobby and aren't prepared to settle for what they're really worth.

Thank you

Oh come on, how can you be upset and feelsy at that one?

I'm not, really…I've just accepted that as my fate.

>"Looking for love in all the wrong places"

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

I'm not looking, but no one is offering me anything either.

Don't entirely believe you; but that's neither here nor there. So okay.

That's like wanting a new house without contacting realtors to get some offers.

I feel you, I used to give people love to make me feel good but then I felt empty because no one loved me back..

just failed my english midterm, fuck yeah i fuckng hat emyself

>I'm not looking, but no one is offering me anything either.
Glad I never quite got this pathetic. I came close, but not quite.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Sup Forumsros I feel like shit. I have a few friends back home but at the moment I have none, the people I hang out don't know me, I allways need to be the clown, making something or saying some shit so that they notice me... Otherwise they'd just ignore me. Plus every time I look at the mirror I feel like shit... No I'm not a fat ass nerd, I guess I could call myself normal but not thin, plus I'm a manlet( approx 5'6), my hair is wavy shit, I don't have a defined jaw, I'm not strong or menacing. I'm a hand hold virgin, like I never even got to hold a girl's hand romanticaly, but I guess it's by choice seeing that I've rejected some girls for being shit, but I guess some of them were 6/10... I sometimes feel like the fucking Sun, and then it seems like a bomb drops and I'm pure unrefined shit... I'm too young (19) to feel like this Sup Forumsros and I don't know what to do, and like I have no idea what to do with my life from now on...

Do you know why you failed?
Can you do the it over?

Sounds like me, except I'm still in my university

That's why I try not to get too close to anyone anymore. It always ends the same.

Does your feeling good and feeling bad come in cycles?
If so you might be bipolar.
Go seek out help user.

>baawww no one notices me
notice yourself then faggot

To be honest I'd rather you told me to go fuck myself.

I don't know whats worse:
The rover did a good job but can't go home, or that I am feeling from looking at a fucking robot on a dusty ass rust covered planet

Go fuck yourself.

So you're telling me to become the ultimate narcissistic, because sometimes I am, principaly when I have people I know with me, I just go around trying to prove how much of a hot shot I am, but I don't feel like that that much, I mean I do feel smarter than most people even thought I've never actually focused on my studies in the end of High School...

i didn't say any of that fuckface

Share with us user, it'll feel relieving.

I'm so tired anons, I've been tired for about 5 years now I don't sleep at night not because I have insomnia when I'm lying in bed and everything is quiet I can only hear every failure and obsess about what other people think about me and so I turn back the computer just so I don't have to be alone with my thoughts.

I don't actually know,I guess I could say I leave home feeling like the boss and come back thinking I'm shit, sometimes I leave feeling like garbage and come back the same. I used to go to a therapist since I was 12, I've been diagnosted with OCD and I guess borderline depression. Last year I visited a psychiatrist for 2 sessions but the "medicine"(homeopathy) he gave me didn't feel like shit. Then I moved and my suicide thoughts vanished for awhile, but I still feel like a nuisance to most people that I talk, and most people are a nuisance to me... Guess I'm just a depressed asshole... Btw my dad was full on bipolar, is it hereditary?

How do you get over someone who was perfect for you knowing it was your fault you fucked it up

This is the most terrifying post I've ever seen. I'm surprised nobody responded.

Yeah it can be hereditary.
Go look for a cognitive behavioral psychologist for your depression. If you are actually bipolar, homeopathy will do jack shit for you, since it's usually a hormonal imbalance screwing you over.

By accepting that you fucked up and doing stuff to improve yourself and move on.
You'll meet another person to love in due time if you put yourself out there.

How do you feel emotions? I want to be able to feel emotions.

currently