I'm glad this album leaked only because it will mean they will make less money

I'm glad this album leaked only because it will mean they will make less money

Seriously, what the fuck is this shitty excuse for music. I loved DG for years but why in the FUCK did they think going in a pop direction would be a good idea?

What do you guys think?

Is this a real thing? Link?

They are fucking retarded, they fell for the meme that Bottomless Pit was "The Money Store 2".

And for some reason they tried to force "The Money Store 3" even if it wasn't the natural direction for the group.I'm so fucking dissapointed.

What are you even talking about? Explain.

>pop is bad
Hows high school treating you?

like hell death grips does pop

bottomless pit is the poppiest they ever get guarantee you

that cover's cool, pls link if real

This is really fucked up, i was excited about another sudden release without announcement since everytime they had done it before it was for their best albums.

But this shit feels like someone imitating them. I can't help but feel that something must be up and this is part of a bigger concept, it's still early in the year and maybe another sister album is on the way and will make this make sense.

Our maybe is my hopeful "fanboysm" talking.

It was fine i guess but dissapointing for DG standards, maybe it's finally time for the band to start taking breaks between albums.

Would one of you fags please provide a link? Or at least tell me how to properly spell the album name so i can get it myself

>when andy starts singing on track 3
he sounds like a fucking dying cat, why would they have him sing on a love ballad?

Am i crazy or is the instrumental on track 4 a combination from one track from fashion week and another from interview 2016? Maybe not exactly but i can almost swear.

Does anyone have the correct file for either track 11 or 12?

Both of these are the same song on my folder.

Fake, and indeed gay

Holy Fuck is that a bjork sample or feature on the third track, during the long ass drum solo.

>Falling for the decoy song.

Protip: Turn your left speaker all the way down and listen carefully, gimmicky as fuck but i'll take it desu-

track thirteen u mean faggot

I BRING THE ABYSS

so how do you pronounce this

excess-y?

I DRINK THE PISS

>what is "reverse image search"

What is "useless"

>what is a mobile phone

click the three dots in the corner of the post you tard

What is this, I've reversed image searched it, looked it up and cant find anything about it, no link no nothing. I'm guessing this is just a meme.

no kidding

>what is "Kraken Rum"

IMAGINE THIS, IT'S LIKE AN ABACUS

does ride think he's james joyce or some shit