I WANT A GIRLFRIEND!

I WANT A GIRLFRIEND!

Who doesn't?

/thread

fuck off

get fucked

Rolling

this is the most beta post i've seen on b/ in a long time, just kill yourself

Get off b/ and spend some time on your appearance cause I'm sure you're some neckbeard lookin ass, and you might have a chance at one

B/ is a trap and once you're caught you slowly become the scum of the earth

And the worst part about all of it is that I know it's a trap and I still come here

I think b/ needs to die

It's literally the Internets hell

>I want a girlfriend!
>puts picture of kirito 2.0 in the post
GG OP.

who is that tho?

Yeah we all want girlfriends, but we're here doing this shit instead. Because that's how it goes.

why not a boyfriend too? why aren't you bi?

They're not worth it, trust me. I've been with a few girls, some meant nothing, a few meant a whole lot to me. Judging by your statement and image of a Chinese cartoon, you're probably young and want some connection. Or maybe you just want to get your dick wet. Either way they're not worth it. Girlfriends are expensive, most usually don't really care what, and move on at the first sign of tough times. Take these young years of your life and spend it with the guys, or use it to make something of yourself.

You can date me, cutie ;)

That's anime, a Japanese cartoon. I've seen 30 and 40 year olds with those pictures all over their phones...

pussy on a pedestal

I want pussy but not a gf. That shit is overrated. Girls don't love whole heartedly they will leave when you run out of money/go through a rough patch.

Lol this guy's a cuckold most likely

kirito is the cringiest main anime character,google what he looks like

holy fuck
he said chinese cartoon
about an anime

I know kirito, he's the worst and I hate him.

Who's the dude in OP?

some sexy fucker for sure

if only anime guys were real

The only result I found was "yelling anime." And yeah, if anime guys were real, I'd fuck them nonstop. No homo.

Stay single, live life first.

Found his name with reverse image search

Yuuta Togashi from Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!

yes homo

Dude is fucking sexy.

o my

Woah... I'd fuck that all night long

That should be my dick...

I'd rim him

faggot

Of course you do, who doesn't? But this isn't about you. You're not going to get a girlfriend just by wanting one, you gotta make the girl want you. You gotta go looking for the girl and when opportunity rears it's head, grab it by the throat and don't let go even when it starts thrashing. You've got to shove your cock deep inside oppertunity and fuck it until it screams no longer. But be sure to cum inside so you can have even more opportunities locked up in case you need them. This is the way to pussy, my friend, follow it and you will never get blue balls again.