/CHI/

I hate being alive edition

Go home to Mexico brown men

Why>

Have you thought of killing yourself?

I'm constantly looked down upon because i'm a shitskin I will never have a place in this world and I will never be loved

Have you tried going back home?

You are the America's barbarians.
You are the underdog for now but in the future you will be the rising power while their castle burns and collapses into the sand.
Have faith my brown friend bring down this hateful empire and do your part in freeing your people from oppression.

wat.

Quit posting these shitty threads my dude, no one believes you're brown

where else would I go? I have no place in this world
but I am :(

Maybe people would accept you more if you weren't a self loathing pussy. Try that.

You are now in my Sup Forums hands folder

proof of this folder

So you're saying America is to Mexico what Rome was to the Germanic barbarians?

A Z T L A N
Z
T
L
A
N

Yes. Learn from history my brown brother.
Take back what gringos stole and pillaged from your ancestors.
Destroy their hateful empire that have enslaved the world.

What's it like being brown?

weeeeewwww, I didn't know that brown ppl actually existed! Yikes!

Sexy
I'm not brown but i would like to be it

Why?

Brown skin just looks so sexy, brown girls are infinite times sexier than black or white girls, i guess it's the same with men, most people around me has beautiful brown skin but i was born with ugly cum skin, everyone tells me i should get a tan but i can't without getting sunburned

I just moved to a new neighborhood. It's a really nice area, historic buildings all over the place and my neighbors have been very welcoming. One couple took me out to dinner at a nice restaurant. The neighbors always wave and say "hi, Nick!" when they see me. They compliment me on my flower bed.
I'm not as rich as most of them but I'm white.
Feels so fucking good man.

brown women are nice, the men not so much

texas chicano here ama

do you have a feminine penis

Feels pretty good.

>White people tan
>Black people want to be "light skinned"
>Brown is just right

I just wish my entire body was one shade, because right now my torso and legs are pale but my arms and face are tanned.

no faggot

feels pretty awesome
eating mexican food every day

but it's also the reason most of my family has high cholesterol and diabeetus

then come back home taco man, and try to something for this land intead of suffering in a country where everyone despises you, not like we will immediately accept you with open arms because you're a CHI, but you wouldn't be mistreated. If not willing to do what i've said above, then do us all a favor and throw yourself out of the window to end your misery

there's somehting fishy about this german flag
...muhammed is that you?

What's your favorite Lil Rob song?

>>White people tan
true whites go pinkish in the sun, not bronze

It's alright. White people are usually scared of you if you show any kind of assertiveness or masculinity, which is great. On the other hand, if you want to get a decent job or interact with whites, you have to cuckify yourself and act like them. "Hello Rob, nice weather huh? How are the kids? You watch the football game last night?" So fucking fake it hurts.

the only way I get made fun of when i go to mexico is my spanglish accent and I get treated more like a gringo

I was actually referring to spray tans, as in they desire to be darker.

There's also the added bonus of having a big dick, but aye maybe you got lucky.

>White people are usually scared of you if you show any kind of assertiveness
probably because you're illegal invaders and violent drug gang members

kek, this is what I'm referring to. So tough online, yet such pussies in real life.

Filthy Muhammad'al'kraut trying to sow seeds of dissent.

Pretty gross, desu.

>There's also the added bonus of having a big dick, but aye maybe you got lucky.
TINY
SPIC
DICK

yes, because whites are generally smarter and know better than to annoy 90 IQ quasi-peasants that hate gringos just for existing

You're right, they're pussies. Not once has someone confronted me about being Mexican, but they have a lot to say online.

>Average in the US and most of Europe is 5.2in
Lol

Cheer up buddy.

I remember in High school all the white kids would just walk out of my path in the hallways lmoa. I was in AP classes and shit and it always felt like people that didn't know me were cautious with me

I don't hate "gringos", my friend. I'm just aware that they don't like me, so I don't really like them either. However, it's not full on hate, as in I want them dead or to suffer. As for smarter, sure, but look at all the good that did you. Your race is dying off because you're to smart to have kids. Now go back to sucking Abdul's cock.

True, I've only had one talk shit to me. He though I was Indian/arab, and told me my h1b1 visa was going to expire soon and Trump would kick me out. I told him to come say that to my face and started walking towards him, and the cuck literally started running away.

>Now go back to sucking Abdul's cock.
you better keep sucking Chad's cock

without whites you'd be living in a latin american hovel

I'll thank white people by mourning them when they are the minority. How's that?

>I'm constantly looked down upon because i'm a shitskin I will never have a place in this world
you mean this country

if you return to mexico, you'll be accepted just fine. mexico is full of people who are just as nasty looking as you are.

they'll still run the country and hold dominance

look at Rhodesia. Whites were like 5% and still held the upper hand until the whole world ganged up against a tiny landlocked state

Come on lad, it is not that bad.

>tfw no CHI bf

>people make fun of me because of my accent
totally understandable as white people are supposed to not know how to speak it or at most speak this shit ass broken spanish, but when a CHI does it is awkward and hilarious because well, you're not, strctly speaking, american (you know, you're not white); I must say though, i prefer dealing with chicanos that speak jackshit of spanish than Puerto ricans, oh my god when they start speaking spanglish fast jesus christ have mercy it is simply unintelligible.

except for Guerrero and Oaxaca, those morons are always chimping out over any unimportant shit.

Oaxaca is goat though.

>Salma Hayek
Fug. In her prime she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever laid eyes on. I actually started crying when I saw her. Even now at 50 she can compete with girls 30 years her junior. Everything about that woman is sexy, I just like to watch her mouth move.

>whites becoming the minority
i don't think that will be happening any time soon, lad. I gotta say it though, why does everyone keep whining about what happened in burgerland? the so called """free trade agreement"" is what caused this mess in the first place, being the political elite on both sides of the border the only ones who got their hands on all the money while everyone else got screwed over. Yes it is likely that local population will become more hostile towards people of latin american heritage, but it was inevitable, what truly bothers me is the fucking hypocrisy of our politicians and their stuborness to let it go, the party is fucking over, they've got to come up with something else and reorganize this place if it is t ever recover (if NAFTA had never happened US wouldn't have been forced to take in so many immigrants, at least from this country, and people would not have had to risk their lives getting across the border, the political elite's faggotry and greed is what caused this goddam mess to begin with).

yes, the problem is the assholes that go around complaining about pretty much anything when many of those things could have been prevented if they fucking slowed down and think things through once in a while, but i guess that's asking too much from them.

It's time for Mexico to get their own Trump. Kek but you'd probably just get stuck with a corrupt drug lord who wouldn't help anyone and pocket tax money to pay for Russian whores.

Is Mexico a failed state? How far away are they from being Libya-tier?

wtf i love Mexico now

>they'll still run the country and hold dominance
Unlikely. Look at South Africa for one example.

This is true but it goes for snow niggers as well desu.

The women can be super hot but most men (barring Scandi s) look confused or inbred.

Chicano pride world wide

>It's time for Mexico to get their own Trump
Funny that you say that. There seems to be interest starting to spark up over Carlos Slim running for president.

>Carlos Slim
>actually quite fat

He's about as Mexican as Salma Hayek is. Was he even born in the USM? I don't know if their rules are the same as ours, but maybe he can hace Mexico bueno again.

>He's about as Mexican as Salma Hayek is
So a fucking lot?

Where are you beaners located?

LA? Texas?

>slim ever running for president
that guy won't run, he owes a lot of favors to the baldie son of bitch of Salinas de gortari (the same motherfucker who got us screwed over by signing NAFTA, he is almost on the same level of Santa Anna when it comes to being a treacherous piece of shit) who is a hardcore PRI, the party that got fucked up seriously fucking hard y Trump, literally the whole political elite here is panicking as they don't know what to do, they seem to be incapable of fathoming a world where they actually do somethin for the people of this country instead of selling the country out and steal our tax money. As much as i hate to say it, AMLO's got the upperhand thanks to Trump and his rethoric and he isn't the solution to the problem because his only allure is: GIBS FOR EVERYONE, EVERYTHING WILL BE FOR FREE N SHIIEET and that is the least we need right now, the entire system must be reorganized, it will take time of course, but the sooner we start the better.

>huur duuur if you're not on AMLO's side then you're with PRI and company

no, they are fuckers wh should be hung for all their greed and faggotry. The main issue hasn't been addressed and that is, people is divided.
If trump were to really not give a damn about us and never interfere with anything, you know like their CIA shitty guys and put a tight leash on the gun manufacturers on his side, things might actually work out with the wall/fence/whatever he palns to build along the border.
that people in US might become more hostile towards people of latin american heritage? meh...

*hanged

Man, you need to chill, you post this in every thread.

sorry dude, i got carried away ...maybe i've been shitposting too much today. it's just that the politicians doing and saying stupid shit when it's obvious the party is over is hilarious and infurating at the same time.

Nah, I get it, I feel the same.

id like a pet xolo, they look cool

chicanos should be hung

BLACKED isnt enough for you?, you must have BROWNED also?

>whole world
Only Sup Forumstards know that Rhodesia existed. You are thinking of South Africa

>tfw youre starting to hate deported dreamers because the federal goverment is literally handing out jobs and housing just because they are CHI while honest hardworking people are getting buttfucked and not getting shit

REEEEEE fucking CHI provincianos, get out!

Literally cancer, get those fucking niggers back to the shithole town they've come from

i agree, you can't make this shit up, although i have heared there aren't enough resources nor room in universities for them, so if we get lucky they might get BTFO hard.

>Literally cancer, get those fucking niggers back to the shithole town they've come from
i don't live in Chilangolandia, but you're right, send to their hometowns, we already have enough shitty things o deal with already to now have to put up with those insufferable bitches that will go around whining how unfair life is or how more comfortable ws back in america even though they were never americans in the first place. Fuck off CHI's, take your nigging elsewhere.