I just had sex with a girl and her ass smelled so bad when she wanted to do doggy style,I made something up and ran

I just had sex with a girl and her ass smelled so bad when she wanted to do doggy style,I made something up and ran.
What do?

Go back in there and eat it clean.

Nah it's death

Me and an ex were getting it on, she gets on all 4s, her whole ass crack is covered in creamy shit. Like how the fack did she not notice, it fucking stank pretty fierce too. It was hard to finish. Never told her and she was all cool after, like it never happened. I'm sure she must of noticed at some point. She also had extreme hair on her back and body, not long or thick just dark hair on white skin

Bump for shit stories

In prison, people collect they own shit and compress it to make ass dildos. True blue

Are you people shacking up with toilets? Where do you find these dirty hoes

OP why are you lying though?

Fuck man

I can still smell it and taste it in the back of my mouth

I met this bitch on tinder

virginitis spreads you meme. a real man swims the red river and sails the brown sea

More nasty or crazy sex stories pls

damn. reminds me when i doggystyled my ex once. i wasn't sure if it was my ass crack or hers that i was smelling at the time.

I hooked up with this chick who was really into anal. Cleanest asshole in town. So cash.

Good luck with your search

Shouldn't I get a medal?
Could you do that

Hope I find something better cause tbh this had ruined sex for me forever, I've been with 4 girls and they were all clean and smelled nice and this bitch literally smells like wet shit and spit

I hope you disinfected your dangly bits

Kek, thats literally shitty thing to happen. Happened to me too once, had to really really concentrate that i could finish the job. The smell of shit and sweat is kinda big turn off.

Thank you Sup Forumsro

The smell hits u like train doesn't it?