I remember a time, when Sup Forumsrethren would come together for a greater good. I call upon that notion once again

I remember a time, when Sup Forumsrethren would come together for a greater good. I call upon that notion once again.

A close aquantence of a group of friends has gone missing, and foul play seems to be involved, police are having many issues finding involved parties. I know you Sup Forumstards can be slick as shit at solving things they cant.

The relevant story is linked, as well as profile of one of the potential suspects.

I know, i know, 'not personal army' But this is far from personal.

If theres even a chance we here can pull this off.... i dont even know where i'd begin my thanks. Lets get this kid home.

bit DOT ly /2irG8Da

Facebook URL: brittany.pinera

that's not how it works faggot. you don't say 'not your personal army' and then act like it is anyways. thats how women say 'im not going to argue with you ...', its still arguing. and you're still a faggot, so fuck off.

Main suspect ?

Your quite a cunt, what would you do if someone you knew very well went missing, you go crazy after a while believe me I know, cunt

One of two listed as of now yes. She was found using his card after he went missing.

trolls like you have no business here, take your stink elsewhere. Better yet, why not you go missing instead? Im sure your family would love that.

shut up and fuck off op, seriously

wahhhh i hope it was you that went missing so i wouldn't be seeing your e-jewing post

Hes a middle aged syrian looking male. Not worth the effort as there are plenty more of his type on earth

this is a troll board, you don't belong here

Do you REALLY think id come to you fucks for any semblance of assistance if this wasnt going on this long already? Have some fucking common sense. Youre the last option for this kids family. And 10 grand from his dad aint a bad fucking reward for not being a dick.

The man is flirting with negress sluts. He got him self into this mess.

you came because you're dumb lazy and desperate and too dumb to help yourself. so fuck off already

Haha your dumb as fuck, bet your one of those sick and twisted inbred motherfuckers

He wont pay 10k for a bloated corpse.

that would be "you're", you stupid kid, and fuck off please for god sake

Its the random board, but yes, its full of trolls. Ive been here long enough. Ive seen shit like this go down over a few hours and get solved.
Yes im lazy because i dont partake in illegal computer activities that may or may not solve a missing persons/possibly murder case. Retard. I forgot ya'll never have logic.

Holy shit I living in the 228 area

Anyone that is so egotistical to bame their son after them, should not breed. This missing person case seems to be a blessing in disguise for humanity

No, but he'd pay 10k to have piece of mind knowing what happened to his son. And getting to put his son to rest. Its his only kid. You cant put a price on that.

you sound like a newfag shitscum who wants free stuff so you better leave now

Just goes to show how great America is, you guys are the laughing stock of the rest of the world, the guys looking for some help and all you cunts do is argue and offer Everyone else something ro laugh about

the only foulplay here is op shitposting with his personal requests. time to give up.

Ehhh, i kinda cant blame you, i dont particularly like the whole jr/sr/1st/2nd bullshit either.I didnt name him.
Free shit? I dont know the kid, i know his cousin. If anything, im giving an asshole like you a shot at 10k for some work.

Fair enough but remember English isnt my first language, correct me now. Jou ma se poes is siftig en jou pa is a drol suiger

i don't care if you cousin sucks you off. not your personal army so fuck off for the 9th time

Why the fuck are you even here talking all this shit lmfao. I just dont get it

I smell someone who hasnt been here long
harhar, google translate, top notch sir.
idgaf what you think, you can fuck off. assholes like you arent the people im addressing. half you fucks havent probably been here more than 5 fucking years. Half of you probably have never seen the side of Sup Forums that actually does shit like this, and SUCCEED. Naw, people like you killed that courtesy and snuffed it with your bullshit.

Reasons i absolutely hope someone nukes this place to shit, Its chock full of idiots assholes and people who couldnt give a fuck less about anything.

Coast boy!

Nope no google translate, you obviously dont know that I was speaking afrikaans, so stop acting arrogant and thinking your the bees knees

Well to be fair, it translates damn near perfectly, and afrikaans grammatical rules are not familiar to me. Gaelic, french, german, korean, maybe.

If you actually have been here long enough, youd know there was never any "success" you delusional imbecile piece of shit.

You said it yourself, its dead.
And its very clear no one fucking likes you.

Just kys? Why the fuck are you still here??

Since ya'll are mostly fuckin useless, does anyone know of a tech board that MIGHT actually take this on?

Because ive seen actual sucess happen you fucking overdeveloped cumshot, im too fucking lazy to take 8 years or id go dig up about 5 fucking brilliant examples of it for you to dig your eyes into.

Its 5 in the mother fucking morning, im so far into this bottle i cant remember how many shots ive had so far, its my fucking weekend. I am NOT putting effort into pleasing you or any other person here. IF you're not helpful, fuck off. plain and simple.

If that lady was using his card that seems like a huge clue. How are police fucking it up?

Does she have a boyfriend, she had to know the pin for her to use it so that is very suspicious

Thats what i mean.
Listen to yourself why the fuck would anyone want to even consider for a second, giving an asshat twat like you even a shred of help.

Literally just kys. Im sure your family would be ecstatic that piece of shit lazy arrogant for no reason degenerate autistic cunt finally offed himsslf ya know?

I have absolutely no fucking idea, they've known about it for almost 3 weeks and theyve gotten NOWHERE. Im not privvy to direct information so i have to wait to hear from his cousin when he hears something.
Pin for debit, Think its a combo debit/credit bank card. Cant find more information on her but i did consider that.
And you dont even warrant any further thought. No moar food for you.

Theyre not fucking up.
They just dont give a shit.
Blind fuck

Just ignore everyone else, the will weed themselves out, find out which exact locations she was using the card and go to those locations and ask if you can review there cctv footage, try find out if she had people with her and who, since its been a while the cops will start getting lazy and just doing nothing

my calculations tell me you're a newfag

Well shit, suspect i linked just purged her profile.
Unfortunately im nowhere NEAR where this occurred but i do believe his family is on that end of it.
Cops arent that useful, we all know this.

Niiiiiiiice. Bet that fuckin hurt. Stealing that one.

LMFAO get white knighted ez dumbass scrub. stay new

Yeah then the cops still took it away, stupid fucks

Im fucked mate cant help it

Wtf

wow you're real cool

One person was with her, the name is known but idk what it is.
Thats double shitty. Sorry bout that.

You look how i feel right now.

What can you tell us and who is it coming from?

Yeah im also on acid so excuse me, ive completely lost it

OP you're better off just giving all the information you know so if people do care they can help stop trying to justify it to the people who wanna troll you.

Kek
>shave balls

Yeah I agree, give us everything u know

you should be quieter so the adults can speak.
plus, $10k. I dont know if you understand nypa

I guess since this flopped, this can now be a drunk/weed/drug thread.
Cousin of missing person, as well as anything in our search group on FB. (Containing family, friends, and a few other people im not familiar with) As far as im aware, he stuck around with his crew the enitre show but wanted to grab a quick drink so he had ran off without them.

According to his closest friend, he had two or three hits of 2CE about hour before the end of the show, he didnt come home, so parents thought he crashed at his buddies house, they thought he was home. day after they filed the report after getting nervous and calling friends who were with him. few days later his cards were reported used. two women who ive covered were on CCTV using them. The police havent found either of the women. The family have been out almost daily looking in different areas. To no avail. They're starting to thing foul play may be involved. Thats all the more i know as of now. Which is utter bullshit after this long. If the police come up empty handed im fucking terrified of what his dad might do.

Thats what i'm saying though.... even for the assholes of this place you think 10k would be worth a minute of humanity.

gotcha. if his cards are out floating around with these two women its likely they dont know what has happened to him, otherwise they'd be implicated. which is good news

What dosage of 2ce was in each hit ? Was it definitely 2ce

What im dealing with here boys

It may have been misheard. dosage unknown, but it was a 2C Type. it was either C, E, heaven forbid P. Those are the only ones i can think that could be misheard for one another.
I would hope so, but since ones deleted her profile with the sudden facebook surge of postings about him being missing its shady af.
a gorgeous blotter print i want atleast half of.

He looks like a douchebag.

I hope hes dead. I hope he was raped by a bear with fetal alcohol syndrome before he died.

Green prick.

Except you know how shit works here.
You know that we're not your personal army.
The whole point is that as soon as you try to make us do shit we won't just because you asked.
When we do things for "humanity " then it's of our own accord.
Nobody is going to help you now man, and calling them cunt over and over again is making your situation even worse buddy.

threads about to die. ill keep working on this.

I give what i get.

And its the same concept as being THAT guy that pulls inb4opcantinb4 and that bullshit.

Its a case of I KNOW i shouldnt, but im fucking going to anyway because fuck you this is Sup Forums and what are rules?

its past your bedtime chad

youve got the numbers to call if you come up with anything. search fb for Find Mark bakotic groups/1860566624187536/

10 grand man for a tall task. best of luck to anyone that takes this on.

MY NAME IS TAYLOR!!!!!

Or something equally as douchey.

Well you don't seem that desperate for help if you're going to argue with and insult the people whose help you need.

Hire a PI if those still exist

Good luck and go fuck yourself

Boy taylor or girl taylor?

Im in an abortion thread at 4:30 in the morning. What the fuck do you think, clyde?

Ahhh but not everyone who throws and receives shit is everyone who lives here. Which is SLIGHTLY evident by some posts. Pessimism is a shitty way to live man. Smoke a joint and get outside. its nice. unless you're in the north then light a fire or something cuz its cold as shit.

tata. pipip cherio and all that jazz

you need your rest before soccer practice brandon.

not judgine the dude but he kinda looks gay maybe he had some gay drug and is in some sex dungeon and having the time of his life

jou ma se poes in'n fishpaste jar