Since a shotgun is pretty much the most powerful gun and its bullets are made of plastic...

Since a shotgun is pretty much the most powerful gun and its bullets are made of plastic, why don't other guns use plastic bullets? Million dollar idea.

Go to /k/ people might actually care there and not just know its b8

Because OP is a faggot I guess.

I'd like to see plastic be able to reach speeds of 3300fps and travel out to 300-1000 yards accurately

Because American iron companies bribe the manufacturers to use iron bullets.

Plastic bullets are actually more effective, but not for the reason you stated. They turn to liquid and burn a hugh jazz hole in your target's body.

Most powerful cartridge is actually the .500 SW.

>2017
>not using plastic bullets

you're such a faggot OP

>hugh jazz

Plastic melting after the primer explodes and causing jams?

3300fps

> fps

frames per second?

Ahh well, dubs confirmed, bullet speed is measured in frames per second

bait or retard?

And he's a FAGGOT

Nice #s in here
Bump

Million dollar idea?
You don't know anything about shotguns or ammunition faggot. Don't go to /k/ because everyone will laugh at you. I'm already doing it.

And what the fuck do you know about anything. FAGGOT

The fucking tards on b are nothing but libtard Killary supporters. They have know clue how to freedom.

I assume you're referring to the casing. The idea has been attempted with other calibers but in certain weapons they cause catastrophic malfunctions due to being weaker than brass. You see shotguns have very low chamber pressures so plastic is perfectly alright to contain them in tandem with the actual chamber but on other weapons the pressures areuch higher and are likely to split the plastic. Good thing you came here you Liberal autist might you had posted this on /k/ the backlash would have been legendary.

For baby pistol users.

plastic bullets are not used because they were prohibited, since in surgery plastic bullets cant be found like the metalic ones

Go back to /k/ comrade

This.

Pedik Act 1994.