Sup Forums wat do?

Sup Forums wat do?

Some back story about my autistic superpowers first. I seem to have a high perception during conversations, and can figure out more than people admit just by listening to things they say. It's never failed me before, but I'm wondering if I've finally jumped the gun.

I really like this girl and she seems to like me. We talk about what we want in life and are getting close, but she keeps saying thing that destroy my vision of what would be an otherwise awesome relationship. We had this deeply sexual chat the other day after I said I was tired.
She said I know what would wake you up, and started asking me questions like what type of things I'd be okay with in the bedroom. She started out small (toe sucking), found her way to role play, and then her last one got me really questioning her desires. She asked if I'd be OK with bringing in another man, I said no, and she NEEDED to know why not like I'd offended her. I said I think that it would destroy a relationship, I've had friends who've been there, and they say love is not easily divided, and I feel the same. She stopped the sex talk after that, and now I'm so lost.

Advice?

By the way I'm not officially dating this person, but tomorrow I'm going to a restaurant alone with her, and need to know if I should try to just be friends.

If she can't understand why you wouldn't want to have a threesome with another man, dump the bitch and move on.

Thing is I'm not sure she's into that. From what I said does it sound like she is into that?

CUCK
U
C
K

Ingaging conversationalist you are.

You know what's a great way of finding out? Asking her.

Also said I wasn't OK with the idea. Dont think you know what a cuck is.

No. She's obviously a trans, and that would be her third question after threesome. Next time you see her look at her neck, sometimes you can still see the mark.

Then enjoy free buttfucking and toe succking.

Lots of people lie about there sex lives why wouldn't she?

get over oneitis

Hwat!

She's pretty cute for a transexual guess I'm into that.

Could it be that I OP, have problems that are too adult for the kids up past bed time? I'm shocked no one here can give me a honest well devloped answer/solutions.

Lel

call her now say
>sorry for what I have said I was so scared to tell you, actually I would have a threesome if it was a cute trans with black dick instead of a regular guy

whether she's a trans or not that will melt her heart and you will be getting them toes after or even during the restaurant date

This.
/thread

Well this made me laugh so I guess that a step towards thinking.

Pretty clear what she wanted here. She figured that she liked you as a person, but isn't quite attracted to you. So she figured maybe she could get other men in the picture and still have you.

OP here, extremely offended and hurt now.

Not ruling that out. I won't stay to be the emotional tampon while some other guy gets to have all the fun.

Ha ha!

Just want someone else's opinion on whether or not she trying to convey this info to me in a less than direct way. She seems to be just testing the waters.

Real OP here, he's just an imposer, I'm not hurt or offended by this shit...

Realer OP here, can confirm that this OP is real.

God emperor OP here! Throwing edgy edge edge into this edge zone of a thread to keep things going.