Curious to see how many guys have thought about or have spurt cum in a females drink or food? Pic related

Curious to see how many guys have thought about or have spurt cum in a females drink or food? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/2734868/special_drink_to_aunt.html
jezebel.com/5881176/worlds-worst-teacher-is-arrested-for-semen-tasting-game
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xhamster.com/movies/2734868/special_drink_to_aunt.html

Anyone have any stories?

I used to fantasize about jerking off into my grade 6 science teachers coffee...
Her feet were amazing

>Came in neighbor girls drink when in 5th grade, she was in 6th
>Came on gum I then gave to girl I had crush on in 9th grade
>Came in drink of my future girlfriend in 10th grade
>Stopped ever since she started to give head
>New girl wont give head
>Think about cumming in her mouth on the daily

Haven't done this to someone in like 7 years.

That would've been hot seeing her slurping down your sperm
Nice!

>Work at a family bakery for a small town in the summer.
>Good job so far, lots of tips and good at designs on cake and shit.
>Be in back decorating
>Old bitch comes in
>Orders a cake for her 14 daughter b-day party
>Demands it to be done by tomorrow
>Dealt with her in the past about other orders and being a cunt
>I volunteer to stay late to decor cake after hours
>"Alright user, here's the keys and make sure to close up in time"
>Perfect.

Shall I continue?

yup

Yes

you may proceed.

Yes

Go on...

>Stay after hours doing usual thing
>Mix batter and icing blah blah blah
>Work on the frosting squeeze packet and add a little something to it
>Jerk off 8 shots of man power
>Basically cover edge of cake with jizz frosted suger
>Spray a little more on top of cake where it says "Happy Birthday, Hannah"
>Add a little food coloring to disguise streaks of obvious blasts of manchowder
>Finish up around 9:30 ish

Next day the cunt came by and took the cake without so much as a thanks. Also turned out that her daughter had a bunch of friends over as well. Found her facebook page and saw my handy work was all over her and her friend's faces. Masturbate furiously to it for the next 8 years.

>Hannah
Such a hot name!

Oh I have done that many times. My now wife is grossed out by semen and cannot be sold on swallowing or even just keeping it in her mouth and spitting it out.
She's a heavy sleeper so some times I would jack off once she has nodded off and put some on her lips..sometimes dripping bits into her mouth. Have also put it in her food.

I jizzed in my aunts tea once. She only drank half of it til she looked like she realized something and got up and left. Hasn't really talked to me in years lol. She might of been a swallower for sure.

Nice ending

Pics?

Fucking kill yourself.

The trick is to let it liquefy completely before you mix it in. Otherwise it just forms clumps

I have the same problem with my girl. I made mixed drinks with eggnog and fireball cummed on all the time and she never suspected a thing. She finds it weird without it now and blames the eggnog for going bad lol

You fucking idiot. Tea of all things really?

I use to Ast Mng a Dominos pizza and would open by myself. Whn ever a female would call and make a pickup order I would drop a fat load all over her pizza. Best was when they ordered cinasticks

I was 13 and horny as hell. didn't know any better at the time and never realized the science behind clumpy cum.

Nice larp you fucking leper.

Yeah i know its retarded now. I was young and didn't realize how obvious it was. i tried stirring it like crazy before I gave it to her.

Hehe, thats awesome that she's gotten used to it.
I think I find it equally hot to force ingestion as I would her swallowing voluntarily. I love making her a nice cup of hot 'spiced' coco and watch her sipping on it slowly. ...bitch

Well no shit she knew, dude! Should of tried it in a smoothie or something.

That's just fucking sick.
Why the fuck would you let a woman eat your cum instead of eating that delicious cream yourself? You sick fucks can't let it go to waste like that!

well that's one way to make fruit cocktail

I wish a guy would cum in my food. It's my fetish.

Sugary cereal is a good one to try. Especially Froop Loops and Cocoa Cocoa puffs.

Lol I would have loved to see the look on her face...I bet she felt it in her mouth a few times trying to identify the familiarity before she suddenly knew exactly what it was and at the same time knowing that it has to be yours.

Fags would obviously want cum in their food or in their ass. There's no excitement behind that.

>Froop Loops
>Cocoa Cocoa puffs

My ex was into me cumming on her food. She just enjoyed the taste of cum. During summer, i'm freeze a couple loads so she could suck on cum ice cubes.

fuckin kek

>work in a deli in a supermarket
>wanked inside chiller and came on floor
>picked up cum and smeared on some luncheon
>put inside cabinet ready for selling
>girl asks to try a piece of luncheon
>I give her cum lathered slice
>she walks off eating it

I'm not gay, though.

the last time i did this to someone else was in last year actually. I jizzed in a sherbert ice cream bucket and gave some to my milf neighbor. she was high as fuck and wanted something sweet. it was hot as fuck seeing her lick the spoon clean.

You know the rules then.

It is also undetectable in scrambled eggs so long as you heat it for a while after you jizzed over it. You can hide a huge load this way. I some times when I get a bit 'backed up' I get up before her, clean out the pipes and bring her breakfast in bed.

>Sherbert ice cream

I don't know why I barked out laughing at that.

What?? Cum lollies? You're making this up, right?

Scrambled eggs? Never thought of that. Doesn't cum stink if you cook it? Maybe I can make an omelette for her one of these days. Thanks for the tip!

show me your genitals

No, she was just into cum. We broke up after she went to a party and decided that bukkake would be a fun party game.

What the fuck? Ice cube with jizz in them? No way.

There's rules?

no

OP here, who is this? Anyone ever came in their moms drink or friends wife drink?

That last 2 minutes of cooking the egg mix is when you want to add it. Doesn't need to be liquefied at all. She wont be able to distinguish between dehydrated lumps and egg. Try it, but save up a big one. Obviously just use a decent number of eggs. Like at least 3.

Haha you got me

Is there more videos like this? Like, cumming into whatever drink or food on unsuspecting women then film them eating it? Sort of a fetish I can never get enough of.

grow up and spurt cum in a female.

Apparently there's a story you can probably find it if you google but there was a black lady who went to McDonald's and the guy making the food jerked off into her chicken sandwich and she woke up with herpes on face the next day. Apparently she sued the McDonald's

Not really. I saw some videos of this one guy who put different flavored foods on the end of his dick and had his blindfolded 9 year old daughter play "the tasting game" but this was as close as I have to that.

She was kinda stumped when he blew his wad in her mouth.

She likes her eggs mixed with milk and topped with cheese. I'm tempted to do this so long as she doesn't know the difference for sure.

i used to cum in women shampoos and hair conditioners on the shared house that I live in

jezebel.com/5881176/worlds-worst-teacher-is-arrested-for-semen-tasting-game

you rascal!

Dude.....

greentext!!!!

You have this video?

When I was in high school to guys I knew held down a friend of mine at a party and both came in his mouth. Was pretty funny.

There's no fun in that. I'd rather them ingest it in something they'll eat slowly like ice cream or yogurt.

Mega?

No fucking wonder. She looks disgusting

Wow haha

There's nothing to greentext. She went to a party, called me a few hours later to pick her up, got there and she still had a bunch of cum in her hair. I left her there and drove off.

Not quite the same but: The sister of my ex was so goddamn hot and teased me all the time. I jerked in her body Lotion because it turned me on so much.

Trust me user, she'll love it. Just make sure it isnt slimey. Add it into the egg during the last few minutes when the egg is pretty much cooked and you're just keeping it on to dry it out a bit more.

Hot

what's her initials?

TWO guys held down your "friend" at a party, presumably in front of other people, and both managed ejaculate in his mouth???

>Ages?
>Boys and girls both there as witnesses?
>How did they cum?
>How long did it take?
>Why did nobody stop the sexual assault?
>Why do you think it is funny??

I think it is funny, but that is not my "friend"

I stand corrected...and astounded

How long did you fate her?
How many guys?
Any of them friends?
Was she on drugs?
Drunk?
Did she attempt to hide it before you arrived?
What conversations did you have after?
Did she deny?
Have you seen the vids or pics?

*date her

>He was around 15-16.
>This happened in a private room.
>I wasn't actually in there but he ran out screaming about he they can in his mouth.
>Nobody stopped it because a) No one was there to stop it and b) nobody really liked him
>because he was a total fag and deserve it

When I say friend I actually mean close acquaintance. Somebody I knew my entire life and only dealt with because I had to.

hahahaha you absolute madman!

>sherbert
It's fucking sherbet, not sherbert. There's only one R. Why does everyone add an R??

>Shared a house with two girls when I was 23
>One is okay, the other is degenerate hippie SJW filth
>They both go home for the holidays in December
>Decide to shoot loads into a big jar of pasta sauce (hippies)
>Do this for about a week, two or three times per day
>Hippie comes home first, act cool. Her dad is with her
>Astonishingly, she decides to make spaghetti
>Watch her open the jar, see her pour the delicious mixture into the pasta
>Watch her & her dad consume roughly 18 of my loads

It was a good day.

>spunked in my room mates girlfriends milk and in her yogurt every few days for a few weeks and watched her eat breakfast every morning.
>also cum into her shampoo and body wash bottles
>I rub my cock on her toothbrush too

why tho? lol

fuck me user... did you ever try anything with her, I mean if she was you roommate and you were obviously into her

I came in my roomates Gerber baby food a couple times. I'm a sick person.

Did...did she feed her baby with that? I really don't want to know this but fuck you anyways.

Why do you fucking children insist on adding "lol" after sentences??????

It is seriously like the written "um". Makes you sound like a fucking idiot. (Which you are because you used "tho" instead of the extremely difficult to type "though", tard.)

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

trigger me shimbers

Um like y u mad tho? lol

What a boring canned response.

Fucking hell I would to smash your teeth into the back of your throat!

No just watched her shower through a keyhole. And saw her pussy and ass

>How long did you fate her?
Year and a half.
>How many guys?
Don't know, don't care.
>Any of them friends?
Nope
>Was she on drugs?
Nope
>Drunk?
Yes, but that's not an excuse
>Did she attempt to hide it before you arrived?
Don't think she realized it was still in her hair.
>What conversations did you have after?
I sent her a text message that said "I have packed your shit into boxes, pick it up while i'm at work." And then I didn't respond to any of her messages.
>Did she deny?
Nope
>Have you seen the vids or pics?
Nope