CARNIVAL OF LIGHT CONFIRMED

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ringostarrmusic/status/847920512416104449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're finally releasing it? wtf

AAAAAAAH

I love Paul McCartney. He is my favorite musician and an honest influence on my life, but why the fuck can't he just leak the song if he wants it to be heard? Is he afraid of a lawsuit from Apple, the RIAA, or whoever? He's Paul McfuckingCartney, just fucking do it!

did Paul McCartney die or something?

not yet, dubs of truth, not yet...

Na it'll be something to do with Sgt. Pepper, if you compare the colours the band members wear on the cover and the colours in the tweet they're the same, that and the fact the 50th anniversary is coming up soon.

this. fag is one of the biggest artists ever, just release this shit already. George isn't alive anymore to bother and Ringo is ok I think

Beatles reunion tour confirmed?

New ICP album?

how the fuck does this mean COL?

wtf i love ride now

Harrison's wife is the one keeping it back apparently

apparently 50th anniversary of Sgt. Peppers is a pressing of the way "it was meant to be, with added tracks" which confirms penny lane and strawberry fields and possibly carnival of light

If Paul wants to boost his artistic cred, he should leak it here with a timestamp.

fucking hell SHES NOT EVEN A BEATLE

This is obviously the band colors. Carnival of Light won't be seen until both Paul and Yoko are dead.

reunion when?

Carnival of light was for some art expo or installation, i don't think it was ever meant to be on Sgt Pepper. Though i hope i'm wrong

Paul has literally been fighting for CoL to get released for decades and Yoko wants to release it too

WHAT? This bitch isn't even with him in the beatles time! lol
Yoko I can understand (albeit she's a fucker too)

>In 1996, McCartney tried to release the track on the compilation album The Beatles Anthology 2, but George Harrison voted to reject it.[5] According to McCartney, the reason was that "he didn't like avant garde music" and referred to avant garde as 'avant garde a clue'.
the absolute madman

Harrison was the one who originally kept carnival of light off the second anthology, so it makes a bit of sense.

More like Carnival of Shite

Honestly even if it's just something related to Sgt. Peppers, good stereo remixes of the beatles are always welcome (the Love album comes to mind). Bonus points if it includes MMT since that one has a lot of potential.

I'm starting to think George might be even madder than john

It's going to be disappointing.

I wish it was released back in the 60s to see it's impact and influence on all the bands of the time and music as a whole to come, though.

twitter.com/ringostarrmusic/status/847920512416104449

what did he mean by this?

It's just the colors of their sgt peppers uniforms
It's nothing, just another re-release of the album