Let's do this again

Let's do this again.

Send me kik usernames, and I'll try to coerce them into sending WINS. I'll post all WINS I get. (my kik:edhsan14)

Last thread was pretty lulzy, let's see if we can get more lulz tonight.

Also, I'll post some of the last threads' wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

301.li/YYS8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From last thread

redpanders12

i am almost positive you cant crack it op

how old
also, littlefoxey was one i think

Start the van

kek

Hi op, I was there last thread, hope this time no white knights...

On it

I hope so too.

Try sharni_dwyer

faith_morales24

Incoming

Guiselle98

damecervezaputo

huh, de españa o susdamérica ?

You're committing a felony for our amusement. Godspeed OP. *salute*

Tubdi

Lmao too easy

plumdays

Another chick

moooods

Mellowman6988

Got some pics of his gf

firebug141414

Ida__M

0kcubye

try this

JJ7295

Can gaurentee you wont get this one.

kasiahasdreads

pretty much very hard mode for kik girls.

Bumping for potential.

cant find your user op

Jd_kissy

kiwiontay

Do maddesjooblom, 10 points if u share a win from her!

I think the FBI got OP

ABORT ABORT the kid is 15

She's 15?! Fuck, better tell my friend then

Dunno where OP is but met a guy in one of the groups called "itsthewolf42" whos pretty legit

OP died.

This is so win.

better than any dating site! a lot of horny sexy sluts of your city on 301.li/YYS8Y

IM DOING ALL, PLEASE BE PATIENT

op whats your user bro?

edhsan4

bumping for patients

better than any dating site! a lot of horny young whores of your city on 301.li/YYS8Y

it's in the first post u mongoloid

Who is this chick? Your ex or something?

I wanna lick her thighs tbh

Im gonna need more info.

Whats her kik? You get any more from her?

Also this one.

OP sends a fake picture of a dick then refuses to take a live one because chances are hes a fat fuck with a chode

wp dude

was a random kik add

fangirlofthecentury

she graduated from same school as me

How?

I've sent live pictures of a thick 8.5 incher and girls read and don't even reply. Have no idea why they reply to this dude.

Because there's a rule of thumb you should follow here. If they react positively to some random stranger on Kik sending dick pics they are probably fake/catfish/pic collector. Except most of the robots here don't understand that.

..And if they send a live pic back?

Live pictures can be faked. I would say the way a girl reacts/behaves etc. is more of a way to tell if they're fake rather than just whether or not they can send a live pic.

If I were a girl that had random guys from Sup Forums messaging me suddenly I definitely wouldn't send a live picture.

>Live pictures can be faked.

This is impossible.

I know for sure there are real girls who would react to pictures positively though, I've known them personally in real life.

It's called Pitek

Phoenix. I would love to see her ass

smellysocks44

No one here is announcing they are from Sup Forums.

Lol I love this she's so dumb! Her Kik tmars97 have fun

better than any dating site! a lot of horny legal teens of your city on 301.li/YYS8Y

How?

Snapchat pumpkincase
Easy wins

I literally just gave you the name of it.

lol did you just post CP? haha great man OP. Definetely not a fag. Keep it up!

Might be an easy win, hopefully.

I can't find anything on google or the app store. "Kik pitek" "camera pitek" yields no results on google.

>WINS thread
>70+ posts
>No networking discussions whatsoever.

Fuck this. I'm out

pikek, typo, my bad.

They don't need to. You guys have enough white knights lurking among you, they do it for you. It only takes one. One guy says "Hey someone posted your username on Sup Forums" the girl is then gonna assume all of the 60 people messaging her now are also from Sup Forums, regardless of all the different reasons people are giving her.

LOL if you know this girl you could ruin her life

Honestly I think the people who want responses should stop treating the conversation as if it's just them and the girl. Treat it like you're one of 60+ people messaging her at once, she might notice you're one of the few who know what's happening and chat with you. But if you just send pics of your dick and say GIVE ME NUDES GIVE GIVE GIVE. You become super easy to ignore.

why

t. nevergetspics

Alright fam, keep living in your fantasy world where dudes make fake kik profiles, post them here then send pics. If you're okay with flirting with catfish there's nothing wrong with it, if you think you might not be autistic because you got pics from a girl then think again.