twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Thinking blacks were Egyptians
>Thinking Julius Caesar would have dated a black women

YOU WEREN'T FUCKING EGYPTIAN. STOP TRYING TO STEAL SUPERIOR CULTURES

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

AND

They get upset because, they are a race of mutants. Nazi backward plebitarians. First off they are linked trols who wish for a world that died at young ages. Haters and wannabe wiggers the whole lot of them. If the rihc or south believe they'll rise again remember. We cook your food we care for your kids. We serve you right? Then remember wretch. We the people have more power than any color you, insolent fool.

egyptians was not black

World started black

The supremecy culture is a failed culture. They rely on staying stupid like their fake Jews and satanic Catholic Muslims.

And all races evolved except them

1st proof read and check grammer
Your 14% of the population bring it on you gonna lose any said race war.

SHIIIIIT

The level of melanin in your skin never mattered

You'll never win the race-war because you're all too stupid to think of anything other than rape and cock size. Now do the world a favor and kill yourself Tyrone. The fact that you shitskins steal people's history almost as much as you steal shoes is pathetic.

I almost pity you negros for accomplishing nothing for as long as you've existed.

If the culture of "black" never evolved. Explain the rise of popular light skin in your media. It must be nice to blame all your own caused problems on other people. When your the one unhappy with your life. But, it's ok. Because we're doing better than you I can prove it too. Go ahead and post pics of indigenous people. Because there are white people in the same spot. Truth be told why search for a difference in your neighbor when you can go against those who truly enslave you and us. Your slave drivers the fake Jews who call themselves the Rothschild's Goldman Sachs Warren buffet this is just three of many who run your life as you stay blind with idiocracy.

Again with race. As spiderman himself said in an issue of the amazing spiderman how do you know I'm not a different color. Maybe I'm white asian hispanic you'll never know. Why? Because your a product of your own demise

That guy is a fucking savage
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk

Dogos are from Sicily