What's it like having an older sister?

What's it like having an older sister?

Other urls found in this thread:

301.li/YYS8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kind of like having a mom except with more sex

She beats you up then tries to turn your parents against you

Awful, I had 3 when I was a kid (ones dead now) being dragged around by your two oldest sisters who compete with each other all the time over who I liked being with most was a pain up the arse

every day becomes a fight for survival, as if you were wearing a human skin and being chased by cannibals

Sucks. At least for me. My sister is a bitch and prob why I haven't talked to her in years. One of my ex girlfriends broke up with me specifically because my sister was a bitch

fucking horrible. My older sister was a complete cow, and my younger sister was even fucking worse. If they'd looked good in bikinis I probably wouldn;t have minded, but they were both ugly cunts who weighed about 210lbs each

one time my older sister held me down and removed my internal organs, starting with my kidneys

she then brought me with her to the mexican border and made me watch her selling my innards to wealthy mexican aristocrats

She instilled a strong fear of darkness in me, tortured me with it by locking me in dark rooms when mom wasn't there.
At night she would scare me awake, we shared our room throughout our childhood.
As long as she was physically stronger than me she would dominate and humiliate me physically on a daily basis.

Remembering this makes me really angry.

My older sister was always nice to me and took care of me. My older brother however tortured me on a daily basis.

my older sister taught me the true meaning of love

Good. We are a very damaged family and she is my only comfort. We now live together as more or less a married couple, outwardly seen as "sibling room mates" who don't really interact with our family.

it's fucking awesome

Pretty fucking horrible

ages 1-10 she is a bigger role model, protector
ages 10-18 she becomes narcasistic and turns your family against each other
ages 18-30 she is bitter at the world and of you, berates you brings you down and expects the world in return

TBH rather be a only child

bags of sand

she hasn't left her room in 12 years
it smells bad near her door idk whats worng with her
our parents stopped bringing her food a while ago too i wonder what she eats

pretty much this

we had a blastic bowling kit and she set the pins up in front of the refrigerator and then used me as the bowling ball.

great when she leaves her used panties lying around

>What's it like having an older sister?
she'll be given the nicer gifts.
she'll get the better car.
she'll get all the love.
you get to bate while stalking her friends.
if you're lucky, the friends would tease with a flash here and there.

forgot she threat u like a retard

>boy nipple

MODS MODS MODS

sooo you fuck you sister? stories please user

Lmao

I think its great she gives me advice for girls n shit also when she has a boyfriend who is chill they hang out with you or play games with you when youre young
I have 1 older sister and sometimes wish i had a bigger brother too though but its nice

Uh what

on the flip side
she was a protector in school, and she was popular
so that made me popular, and the older guys that liked her were always nice to me and protectors as well.

sheltered baby.

i remember one time i dared my sister to jump from the roof and she did it haha absolute madman i miss you sam im so sorry

>kek
i didn't complain

>she'll get the better car.
You wot m8?
>2k17
>still not buying your first car with the money you earned

Whats it like having your 'protector' get shagged by every 'older guys' night?

Not trying to flame or anything, genuinely curious. Never had older siblings.

Amazing :)

what made you think that she did?
They were just guys that liked her, and figured if they were nice to me they'd be able to get with her lol.

>because someone at 16 is going to earn enough money with a part time job to buy a better car than the spoiled sister that's given something brand new
you didn't think this through, did you

when i was like 9 i used to try my kung fu technique on her head

Many glasses were broke
Many laugh were done

you can tell he wants to sit up front instead lol

Pic of said?

just admitted to being underage. mods - b&

Ha! Nah, that's just what he looks like all the time tbh :)

don't live with her no more but you could always find them lying around in the bathroom or by the washing machine

Maybe everyday was too much. Even once or twice. My ma died when I was about three and dad was an exsmack head, I've never had to go through having someone I loved in a way where I wasn't gonna shag her, get fucked by someone else. I imagine it would be like, since you're locked off shagging her, so is everyone else, so you get feisty when they break the rule?

>Implying everyone can get to work on foot

i have no idea what you just said.
but basically, no i didn't get jealous when she had bfs if that's what you're asking.

Ha! Nah, that's just what he looks like all the time tbh :)

This is pretty much right

sounds hot

every girl you "shag " is someone else daughter/sister ..and your sister might also be the dreams of many(if she is not total ugly).. this is human race we all are one big family .. try be social and not antisocial abnoxious thirdworld taboo assholes

Did they take turns pegging you?

That's not really what I was gettin at innit ya dopey fucking cunt. Let's fly for five, ye?

She is probably dead.

Basically this. Woes of being of the youngest.

this happened to me once, too

Nice double dubs

Pretty great once you've trained her properly

better than any other site! a lot of horny girls of your city on 301.li/YYS8Y

I hope your neckbeard creator dies in a fire.

more?

too old

Story?

Ewwwwwwwwww

Had some of the best times with my sis and I don't mean sexual. But my sis is cool af and has a wicked sense of humour she's good people

Nice, stories?

yeah same here, that shit sucks

Her pussy looks like it's had a stroke. Take her to hospital immediately.

I hate when they do that

I don't have a sister but if I would have it would have been like the flower in the attic book.. My life sucked and my parents hated me, I was infatuated with my female cousin. I watched her a few times shower and pee I was very young.

Me and mine got along fairly well once we hit teenage years. Even before then we mostly got along.

She recently moved out of home and I miss her a bit. Used to clean her car together and she'd give me lifts everywhere cause I'm too lazy to get my licence.

WouldFuck/10

>kesha.jpg

Moar?

is this your sister?

got more?

share that right now, man, I beg you

I loved it because when we were younger she'd have her dancer friends over and they'd be naked all the time while doing homework and doing girl shit. I saw so many boobs in high school thanks to her

mine taught me there are a mega fuck ton of bull shit rules that should be broken because I should give a shit.

She's chill, can be a little moody at times but in general I like her. I got to fuck her best friend so I'm glad she exists

Never had an older sister. I was pretty close with my cousin and we even shared a room for a few years. I've always been pretty obtuse when it comes to someone offering up a piece, and she may have been a lot of the time. She lived in my room and slept in my bed RIGHT when puberty was REALLY taking over my brain, and I clearly recall several occasions waking up hot-dogging each other. She almost definitely would have been down for more, and I seriously needed a large neon FUCK ME sign with "no seriously, go for it!" blinking on the side to get the message.

To this day though, I still hump the air in my sleep, or at least I am told I do.

Beta faggot.

I always wanted a little sister. If I have a daughter before a son, I will make sure her teasing stays within reasonable limits. Anything malicious will earn her a spanking, in front of her brother.

this is why u wont ever have children

Probably was more Christian at the time than anything. Sex before marriage was a taboo thing to me, took years of casual sex to get over myself.

Same here. My sis is like 190 lbs, with fat legs and a belly. When she was 12 she looked ok, but then puberty hit her hard.

England.

He was talking about his past you retard. 18+ so gtfo

need more like this

I didn't have an older sister, but my much younger sister was way more mature than me due to our stepdad being a total shitbag and regularly molesting us and our two half-brothers (his children). She got the worst of it (being female). We pretty much raised our little brothers since Roger (stepdad) was too busy being a worthless shitbag and my mom was too drunk to stand up 90% of the time. Our dad dying really took a toll on our family.

Being almost 5 year older than her and watching Roger do what he did, I also did the same things to her but I wasn't a complete dickhole and she doesn't blame me (I'm now 23 and she's 19). I have custody of my little brothers (17 and 15) and am working to support them. My sister works and goes to college. Trying to get a good degree so that she can support them while I go to college.

Tl;dr fuck my stepdad, he ruined me and my sisters life for over a decade until I was finally strong enough to knock his ass out.

more? lol

I suppose it's different for everybody. Mine is an amazing person. Growing up she was like a best friend, confidant, babysitter and rival all in one. I wish I wasn't estranged from my family but shit happens. I think I know where you were trying to go with this, but no, incest is not wincest.

no. lol

When me and my older sister were little we would play a game where we pretended to be cats. Run around on all fours and shit. One day we where going down the hall and she suddenly stopped. I was going full speed and couldn't stop so I went face first into her ass and she cut a huge fart right in my face. That's what it is like having an older sister.

Foh with that bullshit

She used to be a pagan and a lesbian and then she converted to christianity, spent a few years with absolutely no money, literally begging people for money on facebook. then she suddenly got married and now has a kid.

please, for the sake of all of us and your children, don't ever have any children, you disturbed individual

do you fap to the memory of it?

It's great.

post moar