So which one is it going to be? Did six million Jews really die? Or was the truth lost in the ashes of history?

>So which one is it going to be? Did six million Jews really die? Or was the truth lost in the ashes of history?

>If you believed six million jews were systematically murdered by the Third Reich...you were wrong! It was just a trick played on you by the leftist kike media! Every day we see things that make us question the truth. It's important to remember that if something sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn't. The amount of resources needed to rid the world of the Christ killers would be so expensive that the cost would literally be...BEYOND BELIEF!

I didn't know Riker was so redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nsrmw/iama_request_the_kid_who_had_a_monster_in_his/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still don't see how the episode where the kid inexplicably vanished from inside a closet could be real. This is something that has bothered me since I was a small child and I think about it relatively often. Not even joking.

Kid was murdered by family and they covered it up, mystery solved

Wormhole

it was the jews user

There was a Jon Benet Ramsay episode?

Did you believe this post implying that Jonathan Frakes was a Holocaust denialist? If you did...we fooled you. Its a shitpost.

How was your truth detector this time? Were you able to tell fact from fiction? Or did you find our posts were located somewhere between substance and shadow? A location that can only be labelled as...Beyond Belief

I'm Jonathan Frakes
>Join us next time for more Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

I've always wanted to get my hands on the book that the "Fact" tales were based off. But honestly I think half of them are "this happened to my cousin's accountant's sister's nephew's co-worker" style urban legends

yes yes well done number one well done number one

HOWEVER

Great user, now I'm not gonna get any sleep tonight

kek

Beyond Belief is the name of George Noory's TV show. Which one ripped off the other?

noory's show started airing like fifteen years after fact or fiction so i'm gonna go ahead and say lynn lehmann is a time-traveling tv show name stealer

Holy shit i only just realised that riker hosted this show

what? no way!

Fuck, I even mentally winked reading that.

Fuck me I need to watch this show again. Unsolved mysteries had nothing on the comfiness of Beyond Belief.

They are. In fact there was some stuff that were urban legends on the show, too.

this show used to scare the piss out of me. that eerie music and Riker's knowing half-smile made me believe every True story could also happen to me.

So, what was it? Was this user truly shocked by the realization that I portrayed First Officer William T. Riker? Did he really just realize that Jonathan Frakes and Riker were not actually two different people?
If you answered "yes", then you're absolutely right. Similar displays of mental retardation can be seen on Sup Forums every day.

>FACT

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nsrmw/iama_request_the_kid_who_had_a_monster_in_his/

>"I personally contacted the man who collected true accounts for the show. I asked him where he got his proof for this. He responded to me with this:

>The Beyond Belief: fact or fiction story about the monster in the kid’s closet was based on an actual event that I personally investigated in Florida many years ago. At the time it happened there was no explanation for the boy’s disappearance—until two weeks later when it was learned that he had climbed out of the closet through a ceiling panel and ran away from home. He stayed at a friend’s house surreptitiously until the friend’s mother discovered him hiding in the attic of their home and exposed the ruse. Unfortunately, the show producer responsible for checking out the truthfulness of each story was not informed until too late that the little boy had turned up at a friend’s house several blocks away.

>Investigators who had tapped the ceiling and walls in the closet did not find the panel because the boy (age 11) had wedged two pieces of wood into place over it when he was in the crawl space above the closet.

>googled Frakes images
>found this

What the fuck, man.

>that filename

I don't understand.

God, I loved this show.

Thank you Sup Forums.

What was the scariest story and why was it Red Eyes? Runner up is the prisoner trying to convince everybody he is werewolf

That's not Mirror of Truth

>So which story had you convinced? Was reddit really invading Sup Forums with incessant shitposting, or was meme magic very true, and making fools of us all?

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

I don't know why but the chick who gave birth to an octopus and the kid who was saved from a snakebite by the ghost in a wheelchair always stuck with me.