yes

Canada
Yes

qw5n< fdddddddddddddds 4t5piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiièdsjgipèfdsg90 aha fjb

flag
yes

>Watch Filipino recipe on youtube
>Video title is english so gonna watch it
>You'll need 3 cloves of garlic and palan lalang gulan peperiripipiripi pon dubanlalan lechon dulan tulan talan
What the actual fuck do they even speak?

I've seen this with Duterte.
It's like he bounces between languages.

It's the weirdest thing.

Most people don't really like FILIPINOS.

First of all they don't really have a culture. That's why people travel to Thailand Vietnam and Bali to see culture.

Second of all, isntead of fixing thier shitty nation they just leave thier shitty country and migrant work in every fucking country.

From personal and secondary experience I can say that most FILIPINOS are sly and cheat you money and have no morals or civility. Despite praying to an Arab-Roman cult and acting "holy"

>Most people don't really like FILIPINOS.
Maybe in Japan but people love em in the US.

>First of all they don't really have a culture.

as a half black half filipino American thats kinda true but not really. Filipinos do have a culture but it isnt interesting as the countries you named.

That being said I dont even look a bit filipino Im a 6'0" dude who just looks like a regular basketball american.

>half black half filipino
How did THAT happen?

just ignore the self-hating, migrant worker flips such as the one whom you quoted, they're quite abundant in this site for some unknown reason.

DUDE BBC LMAO

NYC diversity

My dad who was born in London with parents from Jamaica moved to US when he was 15.

My mom who was born Manila, moved to the US when she was 20ish.

Then met through friends and ta dah.

They are separated now and my dads married another filipino woman, except shes a Doctor.

how common are grills like this in your country?

Did you learn filipino or you went full stereotype monolingual burger?

NZ

You can't disagree with it, it's simply a FACT.
Not an opinion, not a theory but a solid FACT.

weird ive noticed that handful of self hating flips on this board and I rarely post on Sup Forums. Im more of an /o/ type of dude.

I understand tagalog 100% but can't speak it. so yes im still monolingual but nobody can tell I understand Tagalog because i dont look mixed/filipino at all

you mean the chinky looking chicks? generally, they're quite common in the urban parts of the country while the rural parts consists of ladies that are, as what the white sex tourists call them, "exotic"

would you be mad if your relatives from the PH innocently calls you a nigger?

>would you be mad if your relatives from the PH innocently calls you a nigger?
Do filipinos actually use the word nigger or did you mean to say negro? I thought the word is an american derogatory invention. Even I would be mad if a filipino called me a nigger.

I've actually known a few black Filipinos, and most of them look like how I imagine you do, light-skinned with a slight Asian look around the face

black people are quite a rare sight here in this country so whenever one appears, they'd get called what they're commonly labeled in mainstream media, a nigger. though that still depends on the kind of education that the local had.
8 out of 10, a slum person would tap his friend, point at the black man, hysterically laugh, and unintentionally call him a nigger.

APOLOGIES WHEN?

We don't have native negros and they are a recent thing here due to congolombian and other caribbean inmigrants, but we speak castellano so we call them negros with ZERO racist connotations. In fact, negro is an endearment term here (given the context and the tone it could be derogatory, but the same could be said about the word gringo, rucio -meaning blonde-, colorín -ginger- etc.)

Only a dead chink is a good ch- oh sorry. We dindu nuffin, we a good boy.

>oi negro
>a-appreciate it bud
lmao

Well it is FACT

I didn't know your people were racist. What's wrong with someone being a negro? If someone is negro, he is a negro that's it. We don't have negros but the darkest people we call them negros and nobody gives a single fuck about it. I call my dark friends negros or negritos because they are my friends.

I have a friend who's half Philipio. His dad is one of those blue collar working Americans and was originally from the country. I don't think he speaks the language though.

I had another friend whose step dad was directly from the Phillipines too

*Sorry the Mom was the one from Philipines

it's just weird that calling someone a negro is, for once, a good thing. besides, asians are just racist in general. every asian country hates the guts of each other, what more of other cunts and races?

No, everyone knows the Anglo is the true master race

>it's just weird that calling someone a negro is, for once, a good thing
Well that's the southern cone bro. Look at our futbol NT's. Packed with negros. And you'll never hear racist terms against them.