Muh bitch

Muh bitch

Rate and request, AMA etc blah blah

you got nudes user?

ofc bro

my nigga, she looks cute but we havent seen her bod yet lets see what her hips are like

Thanks bro. rate?

id have to say a soft 8/10 , the ass is nice but a little lacking in definition, would probably be smoking 9/10 if she lost like 5 pounds

face i would rate 8/10

id say overall she is a good 8 and probably has potential to be a 9 if she worked out more

damn she looks way better in these,

Yeah I agree. She used to work out a lot before but the last year not so much.

She was in fantastic shape before, she was a PE teacher back in eastern Europe before she moved here

These were earlier in the relationship

lol that explains it. she was fit as fuck then came to america and got on the usa burger diet

love how they hang. was she a russian mail bride for you?

Haha kinda, just the UK version.

I train regularly as well, I guess she's in that 'I don't need to impress anymore' stage which is a shame. Trying to get her back into it

No, she moved here from a small eastern Euro coountry to work here and I worked in a bank at the time, we met when she came in to open a UK account

eh life happens and you get busy, shes not overweight man i was just being overly critical, saying she has potential to be super hot. but your other pics showed her potential was real, just gotta get her running again lol

suave operating user, you just do the ol' "well since you are new here, want me to show you around?" routine

Yeah I'm trying haha

Feel free to request btw

got a full frontal showing tits and body?

also careful, eastern euro bitches expect marriage really early on, most of them get married before 25

I wish I could say I did!

I thought she was hot when she came in but I had to be so careful working in that industry with how I speak to the customers.

She actually found me on FB about 6 months later, turns out she was hunting for me for a while (I train a lot and I am in good shape; not a lot of English guys are in great condition). Basically she just wanted to bang for a start but it quickly went further than that.

below my standards tbh

Pic related, although old. Im more of an arse man so I got pics for days of that lol.

I have since discovered this... many many hints have been dropped lol

shes got some great knockers on her, set them free!

kek sure...

damn can we get a closeup of that pussy?

yeah ignore that faggot

Any particular angle? I will oblige if I can

not knocking it btw, congrats, i guess i just need to get used to average / below average i guess

Very cute tits! 9/10 body!
Awesome ass!

Thoughts on my girl?

lol this guy...

Ok, so put up a couple of examples

you got anything where you can see it from straight on, kind of like this but showing the thigh gap?

she has perfect pussy lips 10/10. my gf has nasty meat curtains, ive never tried a pussy like that so im pretty jealous tbh

I'd post my girl but that would be mean towards you guys man
I'm glad what u got is good enough 4u tho, wouldnt be for me

Thanks bro!
It's actually me commenting about tag teaming my ex on the other thread haha

Yours looks quite trim, and im loving those hips/datass

pretty similar body type to the OP, id say 8 or 9/10

so much kek

got any blowjob or vids OP?

i know you said youre an assman but post a few more frontals showing her tits and face man, i love her tits

Man I wish I did. We have loads of more stuff including that on her phone we havent transferred over yet, but I will be dumping her again in the future.

Have any of you guys seen me post her before? I have been occasionally for a few weeks

No way! That thread was too slow for me ! Glad you think so!
Nice thanks for the rate bro!

Sorry dude I missed this post.

She has a little meat but not too much. I have had both extremes as well and tbh I actually really like roast beef. I never thought I would until it was shoved (literally) in my face.

Nothing of that angle in good quality, but I'll post the her meat in a sec to make up for it

Very cute pussy!

Struggling to find good quality stuff with all of our newer pictures on her phone

Can we see her pussy?

Butthole would be good too

no first time seeing her, i like her OP. cute as fuck pussy

i think its her big areola that really make me love her tits

how easy does she orgasm? is she loud in bed? wondering what eastern euro women are like

Yeah her tits are pretty epic, especially with the little extra weight she has put on

Here you go! What do you think?

TBH she is quite conservative unless she is in the right mood. It's just the culture.

She is about average for ease of orgasm I guess, and mainly likes to cum from oral. She loves it when I use my tongue on her after I have finished

Nice plump arse, can she take it deep?

Just found another frontal btw

Nice pussy!!
Not always no, only after alot of warming up then the legs go up and she can take it! Heres tits, what do you all think?

holy shit my fav pic so far

more selfies!

nice and perky but not a lot to play with, but they match her body well

8/10

my man! perky af with little pink nips, my favourite

Nothing wrong with small boobs for me

Really running low on frontals now lol

thats fine start posting the good ass shit. bent over nudes? pussy from behind?

Thanks bro glad you like, all personal preference fair play!!
Good to hear! They are nice and perky, she got them out on a holiday we went on and browned them off a bit but pink again now.
That ass is proper nice, would happily let her sit on my face!

Lost 5 lbs? No bro she needs to gain 3-5 lbs in butt muscle from working out and that ass would be hella fine

Stunning picture! That ass man! Needs a good caning!

Let just call it reconstitution

I love it when she sits on my face - diamonds

you ever make the "im putin it in you" joke with her?

fucking a more of that set?

Just found another you might like

Ha I am totally gonna have to do it

She is Russian speaking but not from Russia, she gets so pissed off when I say she is russian lol

Thats a sole pic unfortunately. If there was a set then her ex has it, its an older one

awesome

you got more pics with thigh gap?

not a lot, I don't think

Niice! Yeah its fucking awesome right! Especially when they purposely line their asshole up with your tongue..! What you all think?

I think imma need to see dat butthole

would definitely take her on the train to poundtown

About as close as iv got i think bro... what ya think?
Would gladly sit back and let you have a go man

well thanks for sharing guys, i have to head out now