OC cheating whore. You're welcome

OC cheating whore. You're welcome.

full body nude please, lets see some pussy and face and legs and ass user drop them also bj pic plz its my fetish along with heels if you got it

fgtyui

did it shock you that she cheated on you?

well she does look like a bit of a slut. for future reference, chicks who cant be bothered to even put a bedframe under their mattress or have weird chest tattoos are a red flag

Yep

more full body nudes. story on how she cheated? random dude or someone she knew from work or some shit? you never got suspicious?

Guy from work. I got suspicious, asked her about it. She lied. Asked her friend about it. She lied. Read her texts, it told it all.

that sucks man, sorry. happens to everybody eventually, i guess this is your first time. sounds like shes trash

perfect body

how many times? and did they actually fuck or just makeout?

Fucked at least 4 times.

what'd the other have that you didn't

A history.

shit man best get checked for STDs

she worked with someone she fucekd before? did she give you the old " we are going to happy hour with some friends from work user, dont worry ill see you at home later"

post more OP might as well pass the slut around so the new guy wont have anything to be proud of

So, why did she even try sticking with you anyway if she was fucking the other guy at work? Emotional Support? Money?

bump

She called it love.

got more pics OP?

This is it.

So, think you can get any other girl easily? Or were you desperate and clingy?

did she cry when you caught her

Nah. Can get bitches easily. Feelings were involved tho.

She begged.

well at least that gives you the satisfaction of dumping her, it sucks more when they dont give a shit and already moved on

It was sweet, my friend. Throwing the bitch out of my house.

So, mind telling me how a awkward beta fuck like me whose only merit is drawing subpar hentai can get a girl? Assuming im a 7/10 in looks

shit you guys lived together? you got any candid pics of her with clothes on? dont post facebook shit or faggots here will dox you, just wondering if you have iphone pics of her clohted. i like to make clothed/nude collages

crop the pic and resave it and dont use a pic from an online profile

Pussy pls

Sorry. Also more face

op is kill

another cheating whore

>You're welcome.
Nobody asked you for anything, cuck.

+17752912294 cheater with no shame try me out

Kill yourself