Ask someone who is addicted to prostitutes anything

Ask someone who is addicted to prostitutes anything

Do you have so many STDs that your dick looks like a cheese pizza?

Are you addicted to anything?

do you have pictures and/or videos of your encounters?

If so post them here

do you ever have conversations with them? if so - how deep, complex do they get?

What is your number?
I would not call myself addicted, but I've fucked countless prostitutes in my life.
Thanks Germany.

No STDs

Nope, only prostitutes

I got only the pic I posted

Anything?

Yeah sometimes. Not very deep, mostly smalltalk and shit

Telephone number? Its 56702

Do you go to them mostly? Or you make them come to you?

Anything

Aren't you afraid of getting arrested? How do you find them?

Its not illegal to visit a prostitute around here in austria. I search online on different sites and call them

Do you ever meet a prostitute that looks nothing like the ad?

>Telephone number? Its 56702

Funny guy. How many prostitutes have you fucked? Last week I was at a party and at the end some drunk guys talked about how many women they fucked, where...and so on.

So I thought about my number. Just counting the prostitutes is probably way over 200.
Started fucking prostitutes with 18, I am 30 now. Visited a prostitutes since then at least once a month. Travelled to Thailand and Brazil, fucked a few there. A few flat rate brothels nights.

flat rate brothels? How does that work? You can fuck anyone over the night?

how many stds have you had tho

Well, it is illegal now.
You have a brothel full of prostitutes (around 6-8). You pay 150 € and can fuck every prostitute available as often as you like until the place closes. So me and my buddies would spend a night there. Have a few beers, play some pool, sauna, whirlpool, TV, some snacks and fuck around.

Dutch guy here who has been looking around for a prostitute. But my issue is there are so many fake profiles out there trying to rip people off. and there are also the prostitutes that put in zero effort and try to get you to come and kick you out as quickly as possible.

my question:
A) If you see an add online how do know if its fake or legit?

B) if you see its real how do you know she is actually good at her job?

>B) if you see its real how do you know she is actually good at her job?

you will know when she starts sucking you dick

How much is it to fuck a hot prost say 18 - 25? With anal