Tfw my ex girlfriend still wants to gets back together even though it's been a month

>tfw my ex girlfriend still wants to gets back together even though it's been a month
music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft5a6iI-kC4
youtube.com/watch?v=eq_wxMU9Tm0
youtube.com/watch?v=hV6AjYPxEhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s4ztfbp4-KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CP36YVfcjn0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dHk2lLaDzlM
youtube.com/watch?v=F5Zflb5WFw0
youtu.be/pyi0ZfuIIvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft5a6iI-kC4

>it's the typical blogpost followed by a "music for this feel?" so that the thread is related to music

youtube.com/watch?v=eq_wxMU9Tm0

thanks for sharing your personal information with us OP. Im sure you really care about the music though and this wasn't just to vent about your personal life to the big Other.

where do you even go to feelpost nowadays

i just want music for this feel. the only song i have for said feel is pale blue eyes and it's not enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=hV6AjYPxEhQ

youtube.com/watch?v=s4ztfbp4-KQ

youtube.com/watch?v=CP36YVfcjn0
Sorry, I'm a fucking idiot

I mean, you're obviously still in high-school if you're around people who have time to waste on relationships that obviously won't work out. I listened to a lot of Snowing and Merchant Ships in high-school you might like them.

Well what genres do you listen to or want to check out?

noise rock

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dHk2lLaDzlM

Don't do it, bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5Zflb5WFw0

Hahahahha
youtu.be/pyi0ZfuIIvo

trust me, i won't. ever. fuck that hoe.

3:05 is the best part of that song, although it's all good.

Context? If it's not too personal.

nah it's cool. I went to a party with my friend, he was being annoyed by his ex. I told him i thought she was cute. He introduced me to her, we exchanged contact info, the likes. Cut to 2 days later, we're now bf and gf, i hugged her too much and she broke up with me. I cried for a while, learned more about how much of a slut she was, and i got over it. She didn't. She started begging my friends to tell me to get back with her. I texted her to tell her off. five minutes later she's fake crying and then blocked me. to give you and idea of what she's like, i gave her my copy of pic related after we broke up. When i texted her i asked what was her favorite song from the album. she just said "i love them all". tl;dr i started a short-term relationship with a vapid slut

Are you in 8th grade?

nigga how many 8th graders listen to noise pop?

>Cut to 2 days later, we're now bf and gf
user, i

this is seriously the worst story i ever read

i'm not going to listen to loveless anymore because it'll remind me of this shit

>noise pop

alright now i'm fucking mad

yeah i know
good. shoegaze is fucking trash

What did she or you do to cause the break up OP?

i posted it here

Oh I'm blind
That's the dumbest reason for break up then obsession I've ever heard lol. What the fuck