Is this one of Tarantino's iconic scenes?

Is this one of Tarantino's iconic scenes?

honestly the low point of the movie, just to over the top and obvious..Was still a pretty good film tho.

is that really in the film?

Yeah, it's Tarantino's cameo.

Honestly Dern was the only character I sympathized with

Poor dude just wanted to see his son

Still kekking at the idiots who thought he wasn't going to include this scene.

honest question Sup Forums - is having a guy suck your dick like that gay? IMO it's more of a very heterosexual male dominance thing

Much as I'd like to believe that, this cocksucker is way too skinny.
Quentin's a fat fuck.

>hate fellate

Never change, Sup Forums

It would have been much more effective to just have the scene be him and the old man. It would have played to their acting talents to have one telling the story and the other reacting. Instead he has to try and hit everyone over the head with it. Like some fool trying to tell a joke and yelling "Get it. GET IT!" after the punchline.

So its either Tarantino trying too hard, or he really just wanted to film Samuel Jackson getting his dick sucked.

can anyone recommend me some more dinguskino?

Swordfish.

Guy has a hack the FBI under 30 seconds while getting his dick sucked by the greatest whore on the planet.

Worst Tarantino movie

>Tarantino trying too hard
That pretty much sums up the entire film.

What the fuck, it was real? I thought it was a god damn meme fake script someone made for a laugh.

His head blew the fuck up after Basterds. A little before then, considering the final line in the movie.

Then he goes and films two nigger westerns in a row and they're both shit.
Stick a fork in this idiot. He's done.

One thing I've learned the hard way is that when Sup Forums cites a leaked script, it's usually on the ball.

Hair's a wasted Jono

Fuck you if you think the Hateful Eight is comparable to the rest of his work.

It took him 13 years to come up with an ending for Inglourious Basterds, and that was what he chose.

Seriously, he had that entire movie almost done in the 90s.

That pretty much sums up all his films.

Shit ain't real

If it was I'd post more here, and harder

I believe it wholeheartedly. No way this is fake.

*entire career.

I seriously hope this happens

Tarantino is honestly extremely screwed up from all those black men boning his mom every week while he was growing up.

Yeah, but back then he at least had enough restraint to keep it from hijacking his stories.

it was really bad.

I'm not a Sup Forums memer and generally like his movies but I couldn't watch this one to the end. Ended up dropping it it was fucking terrible

I want to believe

I wouldn't say that.
Most of his others have charm, wit, and appeal. Likable characters, interesting stories.

Hateful 8 was like you stripped everything good from a Tarantino movie and just left the extreme violence and vulgarity, then maximized it x10 for shock value every scene.
Literally all the characters were awful. I get that that was the point, they were all "hateful", but there were 0 redeeming factors for this movie.
It's like it was just an excuse for Tarantino to put in all the gore and obscene humor he wants into one film to shock the viewer over and over.

Honestly I felt insulted after leaving the theater.
Fucking awful.
Good cinematography though, nice camera work, very visually appealing, and pretty good story telling. But that in no way makes up for how shit it is.

Tarantino's become a very good director but his screenwriting has taken a huge nosedive and he relies too much of exploitation-style shock value and quirky dialogue.

10/10

it was originally filmed that way, but it was pointed out the scene was meant to be nonconsentual rather than one of passion, so they had to reshoot with a different actor.

Django was pretty good

It is real

You all know he was lying, right? None of that stuff really happened.