YES! MY UNCLE FINALLY GOT ME A DESIGNER WATCH HE SAID IT COST £1500 - WATCH THREEEAADDD

YES! MY UNCLE FINALLY GOT ME A DESIGNER WATCH HE SAID IT COST £1500 - WATCH THREEEAADDD

>PIC RELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY
amazon.com/Sanwood-Russian-Skeleton-Automatic-Synthetic/dp/B00XMXNJQ4/ref=sr_1_14/166-1134072-2293958?ie=UTF8&qid=1484504700&sr=8-14&keywords=sanwood watches
amazon.com/Sanwood-Oversized-Light-Digital-Rubber/dp/B00DMW5GEI/ref=sr_1_1/166-1134072-2293958?ie=UTF8&qid=1484504700&sr=8-1&keywords=sanwood watches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like a shit watch. Also, set the date properly it says December 6th. Also my watch.

This thread is for metrosexuals.

I tried but it isn't working I think there is a wrapping on the watch I can't take it off. My mum gave my uncle 600 pounds towards the watch so I hope it's not broken. Any help?

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY

Say it isn't so op , chronograph with one fucking dial. Are they painted on or some shit? Actually try getting a knife and taking the black wrapping off. As you said it could be that?

Hha i like that one

I'm a little scared but I'll give it a go!

Sanwood watches are $5-15 dollars on Amazon

amazon.com/Sanwood-Russian-Skeleton-Automatic-Synthetic/dp/B00XMXNJQ4/ref=sr_1_14/166-1134072-2293958?ie=UTF8&qid=1484504700&sr=8-14&keywords=sanwood watches
amazon.com/Sanwood-Oversized-Light-Digital-Rubber/dp/B00DMW5GEI/ref=sr_1_1/166-1134072-2293958?ie=UTF8&qid=1484504700&sr=8-1&keywords=sanwood watches

FUCK YOU I TRIED AND IT SMASHED FUCK SAKE OVER ONE THOUSAND

Wait what. This isn't fucking right at all? He told me and my mum it cost over 1500 , he was trying to make amense for a time he stole from me and shit. You sure they aren't the fake versions of this one?

>Being this retarded.

Your uncle is a cunt

IT WAS FAKE THE SHIT WAS PAINTED ON. MY MUM GAVE HIM SO MUCH MONEY AND HE ISN'T ANSWERING HIS PHONE WTF

>makes watch thread on b
>brags about cost
>some God tells him to break it
>he does
> someone points out its 1% of what you thought
>uncle scams your mom for 600 pounds

UNDERRATED FUK

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I'M GOING TO DO HIM IN I SWEAR FUCK I DREW A WAY I WANT TO KILL HIM LIKE WHEN I GET MAD. FUCK SAKE MY MUM IS CRYING AT THIS CUT

FUCK off then be tard

What a waste of trips with this fag...

What

>mad gullible fag

Fuck me I'm crying. What is that supposed to be ?

>17 replies
>5 posters
Now say OP how sad is your life that you have to buy a 10$ watch and fake a happening thread on Sup Forums? Why are you lying to us, we are your friends.

that was me fag

Wondering how the fuck people are taking the bait, jesus christ well played OP

My new seiko is way better than that edgy shit

I only stay in this thread because your bait is so bad that I feel like the actualy bait is believing it is bait in the first place.

Your pictures are either out of order or you got the same watch twice.

OP don´t put yourself in shame anymore and leave this thread while you remain dignity.

It's not fucking bait fuck sake. I thought it was real and clearly my uncle doesn't want to be spoken To. My mum is cry and Idk why.

captcha gets fucking stupider everyday

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RIP MONEY

Wow you are the dumbest edgiest 14 year old ive met. You do realize this photo shows the watch still unscratched but you have the drawing ready?

Maybe this thread is a bait, but... i have my doubts

It's not unscathed niggle it's the lighting

Why is nothing inside ? Why has he done this

What the fuck. This thread

is ur uncle nigerian ? lmao

This seems so fake. Unless you got mental issues but... you are one of the dumbest niggers I've ever seen close to twitch kids deleting system 32 and pouring milk in the router

I feel bad now how his uncle is a douche

This all what was in it.

I don't kek

He is a cunt been arrested a few times for insurance fraud and he stole from my mum and me when he stayed round. He said this time he changed and had some money to get me a gift. After speaking to my mum apparently she gave him some toward it and he clearly has run off. I want to kill him with the same blade I used on the shit watch.

I don't care if this bait had to screen cap this shit. My sides

I meant put in jail *

fuck there's alot of winter fags

I was thinking this is bait but things are adding up. Put me in cap

THIS IS OP I KEEP SEEING "THIS IS BATE" AND STUFF. WHAT CAN I DO TO SHOW YOU BECAUSE I'M SO ANNOYED I CAN'T CARE LESS

Done user

Do you like my watch, op?

Thanks for you autism OP, your thread really make me laugh!!

I had the orange one :)

Op here my mum said she is going to go to where my uncle is and I'm coming and I swear I'm bringing my blade.

I did not realize where your watch was!!!!

You are now aware that is not a wrist.

thats a strange wrist

got this the other day. It's pretty boring, I'm looking for a new one

God speed.