MISS HELSINKI 2017

MISS HELSINKI 2017

Is there someone who can show me who was the jury for this mistake?

Dispite the fact that she is black. How could she win with that nose?

bump

Good question, user... I think she has a good body, but that face makes me want to puke... Don't even care for her skin tone tbqh

A simple case of reverse discrimination. Shits been going on for decades now.

Pfft fucking philistines. she is beautiful and stunning they all are but she just pipped them at the end. if this makes you mad then you should probably turn of your internet ^^ sorry to make you mad racist kiddos =)))

Agreed. People responsible for this crap deserve to be harassed.

Time to bring slavery back.

go back to 9fag, dickhead.

Every humanbeing is beautiful. But there are standards at a Beauty peagant. I'm also not going to be a rocket scientist if I'm dumb as fuck.

Who was the jury for all this? Someone gotta have the picture of them.

Found the nigger

baited hard kiddos =)

They just need to amend the rules to the contest: Must have been born in Helsinki, must have resided in the city for the entire previous 6 years.

Jews?

koko the gorilla didn't win because she's more beautiful, it won because of politics

that should go without saying

yeah it was and it fucking still caught some dumbass faggots XD

Why this economic system (capitalism or jews, if you wanna be naive) likes the inclusion of "minorities"?
> it's controversial, thus more views, thus more money for everyone
> it attracts more clients, thus more money for the investors
> the audience feels represented and they end up wanting to be involved, thus more audience, thus more money
> 1 million potential clients more is far greater than 1 thousand potential clients less

You guys do not even understand why Trump won.

makes sense on some level.

stay triggered lmao 420 rekt